+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Hello house, Please I need advise on your opinions, I got a mail on Monday saying I needed to show and establish my connection to Manitoba which I did in my application with all necessary documents to show the connection between me and my cousin in Winnipeg.
I only realize today when going through all my document i uploaded in my application to show the connection in Manitoba that I did not upload my cousin attestation of birth with all required doc. but every other documents submitted then e.g My Mother and my cousin's mother attestation showing connections.

I have sent a mail to them explaining that i omitted my cousin's birth attestation assuming he's the one to do that from his end which he did submitted with SP2 in March.
I just noticed my status has changed to information requested this evening and I have also uploaded my cousin's attestation of birth immediately because he sent it to me tonight.
Please what do you think the next line of action and what do you think their response might be ? am a bit confused
Any advise would be appreciated....Thanks

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello house, Please I need advise on your opinions, I got a mail on Monday saying I needed to show and establish my connection to Manitoba which I did in my application with all necessary documents to show the connection between me and my cousin in Winnipeg.
I only realize today when going through all my document i uploaded in my application to show the connection in Manitoba that I did not upload my cousin attestation of birth with all required doc. but every other documents submitted then e.g My Mother and my cousin's mother attestation showing connections.

I have sent a mail to them explaining that i omitted my cousin's birth attestation assuming he's the one to do that from his end which he did submitted with SP2 in March.
I just noticed my status has changed to information requested this evening and I have also uploaded my cousin's attestation of birth immediately because he sent it to me tonight.
Please what do you think the next line of action and what do you think their response might be ? am a bit confused
Any advise would be appreciated....Thanks
It's nothing to worry about as a friend had the same challenge. The status "Information Requested" only mean that a request has been directed to you, supporter or another party such as your past employer or school. If the request is to you, then you will get a mail within the next few days requesting for any missing documents required to prove your connection to Manitoba. In the case of my friend, the case officer requested for the supporter and her parents' attestation of birth. Keep us updated and we wish you all the best.

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
It's nothing to worry about as a friend had the same challenge. The status "Information Requested" only mean that a request has been directed to you, supporter or another party such as your past employer or school. If the request is to you, then you will get a mail within the next few days requesting for any missing documents required to prove your connection to Manitoba. In the case of my friend, the case officer requested for the supporter and her parents' attestation of birth. Keep us updated and we wish you all the best.
Thank you Ghapharr , I do appreciate your response.I will surely give update ASAP . THANK YOU......

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Hello house, Please can I have a hint from anyone that has a peculiar situation as mine ,I need update with the waiting time to hear feedback after submitting additional documents? I received a confirmation email yesterday confirming the receipt of my additional documents. But I am very anxious in knowing how long to hear from the program officer (PO) that contacted me.
Thank you in anticipation...........

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi! everyone, well, I got my LAA from the 57th Draw. My timeline for the time being is as follows;

LAA - 01/02/2019
File Submission - 25/03/2019
File Received - 26/03/2019
SPP2 Sent - 30/03/2019
SPP2 AOR - 02/05/2019
Current Status - Received

First of all I want to thank all of you who share your experience in this forum.

Well, after submitting the full application I noticed that a part of a submitted document was missing. Therefore, I submitted an additional document subsequently. Will submitting additional documents after submitting the application delay the process?

Please be kind enough to share your thoughts on this, Thanks in advance.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
DRAW #57
LAA 31st January 2019
Submitted 23rd February 2019
SP2 submitted 28th February 2019
SP2 AOR 4th May 2019
ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS 7th June 2019
Sponsor call *************
Assessment Complete ***********

My Timeline guys!
Hi! did you receive the sponsor call and nomination?

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Any Draw 57 received Nomination or Sponsor call ?
I received my LAA from draw 57, submitted the application on 25th Match 2019. My status is still showing 'Received". Are we experiencing an unusual delay?