+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP skilled worker

anguyen4409

Mar 15, 2024
Hi, I'm graduate in Business Administration major in Marketing last year but i'm struggling at find my professional job, after graduated i work part time as an production for over 1 years, I've tried to ask for fulltime position but they said they dont have any available position that can fit me in, so they offers me 3 months fulltime from this May to July cause there will be a lot of people going to take vacation and they need people to fill in.
Can I have some advice in this stituation that can help me apply for PR in Manitoba

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I'm graduate in Business Administration major in Marketing last year but i'm struggling at find my professional job, after graduated i work part time as an production for over 1 years, I've tried to ask for fulltime position but they said they dont have any available position that can fit me in, so they offers me 3 months fulltime from this May to July cause there will be a lot of people going to take vacation and they need people to fill in.
Can I have some advice in this stituation that can help me apply for PR in Manitoba
Post under PNP section. You need a full time job offer.