+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP PR vs Temporary Work Permit

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by naderfares, Aug 8, 2018.

  1. Hello everybody!

    Today I got my confirmation of nomination letter =D it comes in addition to a Application for Temporary Work Permit by Manitoba Provincial Nominee document.

    I applied to MPNP Overseas Skilled worker stream.

    On the confirmation letter it says RESTRICTIONS ON EMPLOYMENT YES and mentioned my supported employer but it also mention:
    Visit CIC’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for instructions and forms for applying for permanent residence.

    So now I am confused!

    Should I apply to a Temporary Work Visa or a Permanent Residence Card?

    If it is a PR, does it restrict me to work just for the supporter employer?

    Thanks on advance!

Share This Page