+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - Paperbased question

Giselass

Mar 3, 2019
Buenos Aires
hi everyone, I have a doubt. I received a EOI and then de LAA. I uploaded the whole documents and I am waiting. my current MPNP Application Status is "Received". I am applying for Manitoba but I couldn't apply by express entry for federal process part because I got in IELTS reading 5.5 but the rest of the score above 6. My overall score is 6.5, therefore I am ok for province process. In case the province nominies me my process will be paperbased and I will have to wait 19 month in the federal step inseat of 6 month if I had applied for MPNP + express entry.
I am wondering what happen if I sit for IELTS again, I try to get a above 6 in each part and I get an express entry profile before my provincial nominee gets done. I am able to upload the new IELTS results in "More documents" with some commetnts and the verification code.
What do you think? do I have any chance of making quicker federal process or it's late?

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Generally for EE, you need to score band 7. Depends on your job. You can apply directly to federal EE. If you do PNP, PNP officer will decide if you can apply thru EE or paper-based PR application.

I think you are allowed to update your IELTS result till you been selected to complete full EE application.

Reactions: Giselass

Giselass

Mar 3, 2019
Buenos Aires
Thanks, I sat for the IELTS again and I got a CLB 7. I added new document in MPNP and I created my EE profile.
I hope provincial oficer consideres this new information and we can take EE + MPNP path way because it's faster than paper-based one.