+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

Jun 6, 2013
khilav said:
Hello

Guys I m new to this forum. I have a friend in winnipeg who supports my MPNP application ( distant relative / friend ) category.

My question is I have already cleared IELTS test in the year of 2008 and 2009 respectively. Both the times I got 6.5 overall band score. But both the test results were expired in the year of 2010 and 2011 respectively. I have done my schooling as well my college graduation, and the medium of instruction was English. Do I need to undergo IELTS test again as the result validity expired or Can I attach both of my previous test result to prove the language ability.

Do I need to submit ( upload ) these results at the time of MPNP online application or at the later stage ?

Khilav

You need to submit your IELTS.If you dont upload IELTS,online tool won't let you submit application.

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Tweety05 said:
Excerpt from MPNP Official website:
Because language proficiency is the key factor for successful economic establishment, all applicants should take an IELTS test BEFORE applying. You should score at least 4, and you should submit your IELTS results with your MPNP application.
Hello

Guys I m new to this forum. I have a friend in winnipeg who supports my MPNP application ( distant relative / friend ) category.

My question is I have already cleared IELTS test in the year of 2008 and 2009 respectively. Both the times I got 6.5 overall band score. But both the test results were expired in the year of 2010 and 2011 respectively. I have done my schooling as well my college graduation, and the medium of instruction was English. Do I need to undergo IELTS test again as the result validity expired or Can I attach both of my previous test result to prove the language ability.

Do I need to submit ( upload ) these results at the time of MPNP online application or at the later stage ?

Khilav

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
kurtsebastian said:
Collect your documents while reviewing for the IELTS. Open a bank account for your showmoney.
Hello

Khilav

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Damanjit_malli said:
You need to submit your IELTS.If you dont upload IELTS,online tool won't let you submit application.
Ok ....thanx Damanjit......but my old IELTS result will do or I have to reappear the test again ?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khilav said:
Hello

Khilav
Hello there,

Yes, you have to take it again. IELTS is mandatory now, if you will send an expired one, it will not count.

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
kurtsebastian said:
Hello there,

Yes, you have to take it again. IELTS is mandatory now, if you will send an expired one, it will not count.
Kurt.............Thank you very much.

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
kurtsebastian said:
Hello there,

Hello,

Kurt..........As my friend gives me support for filing MPNP application, but since he is doing this for the first time...........My question is do I need support from him and his spouse both or only one support is enough ?

Regards,

Khilav

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Divcha said:
One would be enough )
Hello,

Are you sure.........bcz as per previous MPNP track it was necessary that you should have to have Two Distant relative / friend should support you.

My friend is giving me support to lodge my application...........so again my question is same.........how many distant relative / friend should support you.....Guys please answer.............. if you have undergone any article lines of immigrate manitoba website............pls paste.

Thanx,

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
Greetings all, I am GS applicant and I really need to ask this question which is very paramount when LOA will be out God's willing....my IELTS exam was taken Nov 2011 (result=6.5) and will expire october 2013 though i hav applied with it this March 2013 via online application.
I was asked to submit additional docs but not IELTS result, which i did on on 2nd july 2013.
Just incase i am to apply to CIC for PR maybe next yr after the LOA, would my application be refused/rejected if i still present same IELTS or do i need to take a fresh IELTS. I will appreciate a positive reply. :)

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
tabitabipopinoya said:
How many Affidavit of support (MAS) is needed in General Stream application? thanx guys!
You need 1 MPNP supporter to fill and sign your Settlement plan part 2. =)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khilav said:
Hello,

Are you sure.........bcz as per previous MPNP track it was necessary that you should have to have Two Distant relative / friend should support you.

My friend is giving me support to lodge my application...........so again my question is same.........how many distant relative / friend should support you.....Guys please answer.............. if you have undergone any article lines of immigrate manitoba website............pls paste.

Thanx,
One supporter is enough.

sachi_cmi

Jul 22, 2013
hi im mae. inquire ko lang po ano mas madali para makarating ng canada thru mpnp or ung regular way na dahil qualified ung profession ko? ung mpnp po kasi bf ko po talaga ung relative although we have been living together. If ever po na mpnp pasok po ba kami sa criteria na COMMON LAW PARTNER?

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
sachi_cmi said:
hi im mae. inquire ko lang po ano mas madali para makarating ng canada thru mpnp or ung regular way na dahil qualified ung profession ko? ung mpnp po kasi bf ko po talaga ung relative although we have been living together. If ever po na mpnp pasok po ba kami sa criteria na COMMON LAW PARTNER?
As long as you can prove that you've been living together for at least 2yrs. In my case i made an affidavit of cohabitation and attached my childrens birth certificate since that is the only proof that i've got. They accepted it and was given an approval :) mpnp is easier.