+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Divcha said:
Hi to all!
Please could anyone enlighten me how much time is given to apply to CIC after getting the nomination?
TIA
Hi Divcha! You have approximately 6 months to apply to CIC after being nominated by your province. And the expiration date will also be indicated on your LOA. Hope this helps! :)

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Good Day,

I still cannot access the website www.immigratemanitoba.com. I sitll encountering the error message prompte " Gateway Timeout". Although I have created an account by accessing this site https://web6.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn but when i click on pnp online. I get the same result "Gateway timeout".

Seniors. I really hope you could help me on this. Please

Thanks

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hi all,

I would just wanna know if there is something i didn't do well.

I am a general stream applicant who wish to submit her online application today as was faced with the following challengies:

In the review section ,it stated that i should type the details of my close relative in Manitoba who will review and endorse my SP2,which i have already done.

Secondly,it mentioned that all my educational transcripts and certificates must be uploaded(that i have already done)

Please i need help urgently.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
spicey said:
Hi all,

I am a general stream applicant who wish to submit her online application today as was faced with the following challengies:

In the review section ,it stated that i should type the details of my close relative in Manitoba who will review and endorse my SP2,which i have already done.

Secondly,it mentioned that all my educational transcripts and certificates must be uploaded(that i have already done)

If the online review is asking for details of CLOSE relative, then you might have chosen FAMILY STREAM in your application. Regarding education, you should upload BOTH transcripts and diploma/certificate for Secondary and Post Secondary education. There is a "HELP" button in every section of the online application, click it so that you will know what documents should be uploaded (i.e. for a close relative: PR card and healthl card)

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
spicey said:
Hi all,

there is something wrong you have chosen.

go back to the eligibility section, you have answered "Yes" to this question "I have a connection to Manitoba through a close relative who lives in Manitoba and will review and endorse my Settlement Plan as my Manitoba Supporter. "... You should answer "No"

Then you will see the following questions:
I received from the MPNP a Letter of Invitation inviting me to submit an application as part of a Strategic Initiative.

I have a connection to Manitoba through having a friend or distant relative who lives in Manitoba and will review and endorse my Settlement Plan as my Manitoba Supporter.

Then in the last question since you said you are under general stream, you should answer "yes" in this last question.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Fogus-bogus

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Hi!

Which part of the online application can i upload the result of my spouse IELTS Result? Also, my medium of instruction from my institution and company.

Thank you

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
02clar3nc325 said:
Good Day,

I still cannot access the website www.immigratemanitoba.com. I sitll encountering the error message prompte " Gateway Timeout". Although I have created an account by accessing this site https://web6.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn but when i click on pnp online. I get the same result "Gateway timeout".

Seniors. I really hope you could help me on this. Please

Thanks
Maybe it's more than 90 days since your last log in, then you can't access your account any more...

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ad123164 said:
If the online review is asking for details of CLOSE relative, then you might have chosen FAMILY STREAM in your application. Regarding education, you should upload BOTH transcripts and diploma/certificate for Secondary and Post Secondary education. There is a "HELP" button in every section of the online application, click it so that you will know what documents should be uploaded (i.e. for a close relative: PR card and healthl card)

Thank you so Much,Fogus-Bogus was right,i did not check the eligibility botton and as for the degrees certificates and transcripts,they were all in place.

Many thanks.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
fogus-bogus said:
there is something wrong you have chosen.

go back to the eligibility section, you have answered "Yes" to this question "I have a connection to Manitoba through a close relative who lives in Manitoba and will review and endorse my Settlement Plan as my Manitoba Supporter. "... You should answer "No"

Then you will see the following questions:
I received from the MPNP a Letter of Invitation inviting me to submit an application as part of a Strategic Initiative.

I have a connection to Manitoba through having a friend or distant relative who lives in Manitoba and will review and endorse my Settlement Plan as my Manitoba Supporter.

Then in the last question since you said you are under general stream, you should answer "yes" in this last question.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Fogus-bogus

Thank you so much,i didn't check the eligibility button ab initio,that i have just done and it is requesting for my personal Self-assessment tool.

Please,i have just downloaded the form only to find out that it can't be edited. Does anyone know how best to do this apart from uploading a Scanned copy.

Thank you

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
Guys em Stuck !!!!! i need ti fild only this question ! help me ???If Your Ocupation is regulated, in what related, non regulated ocupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your Training and Work Expiriance ? Need Help With this i dont know how to answer this questions i need help!!!!! ? My Wife is Medical nurse and has 4 years work expiriance like Medical nurse in dentis offfice.... and we are apllyng in Manitoba for Nurs Aid !!! pls help me with question

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Good morning all,

Kindly assist me to enable me submit my application. I sincerely appreciate you all who had assisted me in one way or the other.

Please, am still stuck in review and submit menu as it state that i have to upload all the degrees certificates which i have successfully uploaded.

What do you think i should do differently?

Finally,is there any buttom in eligibility menue where the highest number of ones application should be checked in the online application jjjust like that of Manitoba's connection.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hi All,

I am ready to submit my online application, but scared of my bank statement; can i submit 3 months bank statement?

Cheers]

caesarea

May 18, 2013
02clar3nc325 said:
Hi!

Which part of the online application can i upload the result of my spouse IELTS Result? Also, my medium of instruction from my institution and company.

Thank you
HI! Did you happen to get an answer for this question?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
Tosode said:
Hi All,

I am ready to submit my online application, but scared of my bank statement; can i submit 3 months bank statement?

Cheers]

Mpnp website mentiond , a relative can sponsor one applicant , is that mean one family can sponsor one person or one person can sponsor. , for example me and my wife can sponsor one person or two and secondly when we get the nomination can we sponsor next person or we have to wait till they arrived in canad. Thanks

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
spicey said:
Thank you so much,i didn't check the eligibility button ab initio,that i have just done and it is requesting for my personal Self-assessment tool.

Please,i have just downloaded the form only to find out that it can't be edited. Does anyone know how best to do this apart from uploading a Scanned copy.

Thank you

Hi spicey, the pdf should be editable you can fill up your self assessed score. May I ask if this is the worksheet you have downloaded?
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/05/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

Regards,

fogus-bogus