kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogus-bogus said:
Hi All,

I apologize if my question is OT.

Under MPNP it is required to have someone sign up for settlement plan2 with either relative/family or friend to prove strong connection to manitoba.
May I ask, if I am planning to apply under GS in Manitoba and don't have friend neither relative/family that is willing to sign up/fill up settlement plan2 Can I still apply under GS stream with sufficient settlement funds?

Thanks in Advance for all your inputs!

Hello!

Yes, it is required that you need a friend/relative in manitoba to support your application. However, since you don't have any, I recommend that you must apply under their Exploratory Visit since it does not require any sponsors. Here's is the link and try reading it. All information are stated there.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits/

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Jujuangel said:
FINALLY!!! long wait is over, have received LOA Jan 21 < exactly on my birthday :D> approval dated Jan 4.
Will be gathering all the documents hope that processing will be more faster...

QUESTION:
Do we pay the processing fee and the RPRY fee at the same time?

Thanks
Juju
Congrats on your LOA!! Regarding the fees, I know sent the payment for RPRF fee together with her application to CIO. And it just recently got encashed; she used credit card.

You can join Manitoba BM group on facebook if you have other questions. The members there are really very helpful. :)

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 &lt; ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013&gt;
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
dzeanne said:
Congrats on your LOA!! Regarding the fees, I know sent the payment for RPRF fee together with her application to CIO. And it just recently got encashed; she used credit card.

You can join Manitoba BM group on facebook if you have other questions. The members there are really very helpful. :)
Thank you so much. I am a member already, just gone through some posts from the peeps there yes it is very helpful
i decided to pay for the processing fee and later on the RPRF, im almost done with the packages just waiting for the police clearance and it will be sent through CIC , i just hoped that we will not wait longer due to my status here in UAE.

JUJU

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
Went to my bank and requested a bank draft, im taking with me the document check list on where the payable mentioned there is " RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA " on which i have requested for the same , when i am filling up the form i have seen there that payable should be "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA " in my bank draft there is a missing word " THE" am i going to have problem with this? Any advise?

Thanks
JUJU

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Jujuangel said:
Went to my bank and requested a bank draft, im taking with me the document check list on where the payable mentioned there is " RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA " on which i have requested for the same , when i am filling up the form i have seen there that payable should be "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA " in my bank draft there is a missing word " THE" am i going to have problem with this? Any advise?

Thanks
JUJU
That's fine ,,, no problem,,, go ahead,,, nd best of luck...

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
victory123 said:
That's fine ,,, no problem,,, go ahead,,, nd best of luck...
Thank you , now i can just proceed sending the application without worrying ..

Regards,
Juju

joliana845

Feb 21, 2012
aloapiram said:
hello.
my current name in my passport which i also submitted to mpnp is PAOLA CAMILLE ESPANA NIGOZA and in my application i answered with my married name. stil dont know what to do. my due date for CIC submission is on May 30, 2013.
i already set an apointmnt to the DFA to renew my pasport stating that i am married and plans to submit it online to mpnp. can u pls help me? big thanks godbless
helo ms. paola, email mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca - subj- incorrect name for principal applicant

Dearest,

Good day!
This is to inform your good office that I received my LETTER OF APPROVAL for my application as Provincial Nominee Program Manitoba. I noticed that my name was incorrect,
from your letter : Paola Camille Espana Mari
should be : Paola Camille Nigoza Mari
In line with my submission of my application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for a Permanent Resident visa, I would like to seek your help regarding this matter.
Thank you.

Sincerly,

Paola Camille Nigoza Mari
PN Certificate # _______________

they will amend your letter after 20days in writing through snail mail.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hello!

Yes, it is required that you need a friend/relative in manitoba to support your application. However, since you don't have any, I recommend that you must apply under their Exploratory Visit since it does not require any sponsors. Here's is the link and try reading it. All information are stated there.
Thanks Kurt!

jassi34

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
WAVE OFF
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2015
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi any one apply mpnp from delhi in gernal stream. as i noticed it on manitoba immigration website that now every one in genral stream can apply online. i want to know is it good to apply on line or by paper

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi34 said:
hi any one apply mpnp from delhi in gernal stream. as i noticed it on manitoba immigration website that now every one in genral stream can apply online. i want to know is it good to apply on line or by paper
Yes, they started it last month. Better apply Online because it is way faster than mail application.

cyrren14

Feb 19, 2013
twix96 said:
Hi Peeps, Pls join me here so we can track our online application... pls post your timeline as well... thanks...

APPLICATION DATE: August 26, 2011
AOR : August 27, 2011
Req for other docs : October 07, 2011

Thanks,

Hi twix! Bago lng ako dito sa forum na'to...hope pwede ko mgtanong ng info' about sa pag-aapply nmin ng husband ko...thank you.
twix96

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
"5. The MPNP is satisfied that you do not have a stronger connection to other provinces in Canada and have good potential to settle permanently in Manitoba."

im a nurse and im losing hope with FSWP, so im exploring my options and i've learned about the MPNP. i have a relative in BC, would that disqualify me from applying to MPNP? i feel like this is my last option towards my canadian dream. :(

thanks

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimmyCRN said:
"5. The MPNP is satisfied that you do not have a stronger connection to other provinces in Canada and have good potential to settle permanently in Manitoba."

im a nurse and im losing hope with FSWP, so im exploring my options and i've learned about the MPNP. i have a relative in BC, would that disqualify me from applying to MPNP? i feel like this is my last option towards my canadian dream. :(

thanks
This is not to crash your dream, but it is true that a stronger connection to other provinces is one ground for disqualification, i know applicants who got negative result on this. For example, your sister is in BC then, your sponsor is your Uncle or a friend in MB, definitely a rejection.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
kurtsebastian said:
This is not to crash your dream, but it is true that a stronger connection to other provinces is one ground for disqualification, i know applicants who got negative result on this. For example, your sister is in BC then, your sponsor is your Uncle or a friend in MB, definitely a rejection.
Hi...
But why should the applicant disclose if his/her relative is residing in some other province. Except when ur real brother/sister lives in some other province coz u hv to mention that in additional family info form....

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victory123 said:
Hi...
But why should the applicant disclose if his/her relative is residing in some other province. Except when ur real brother/sister lives in some other province coz u hv to mention that in additional family info form....
This is the recommendation of some to not disclose your siblings from another province. It is really the decision of the applicants.