April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Tweety05 said:
I submitted Affidavit of Relationship and the docs mentioned in it like birth certificates & marriage certificates to establish the relationship with my sponsors.

What information in your birth certificate that has typo error?
In my birth certificate, the spelling of my father's name is Ray, but when I read my father's birth certificate, it is Rey.
If I will submit affidavit that Rey and Ray is the same person, will MPNP accept this?

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
robertlowe855 said:
Hello all,

I have good news on my part :) We got the LOA ywsterday by mail!!!
It was approve on sept 12.
now the federal fun begins!!! good luck to all and if anyone have any questions for me I'll be happy to answer!

Congrats!! :)

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
SETTLEMENT PLAN 2 REQUESTED PASSED ON 27-07-2013
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
basic_instinct said:
@ pol
May I know what do you choose in type of your short courses. It is full time or part time? Thanks
hi, sorry for late response...i choose the part time...my short courses are only good for 2 months...just try first which works...good luck!

Gabdre

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
Doc's Request.
09-03-2012 SP2 Submitted
Nomination.....
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2012 Temporary File#; Sponsor's interview 18-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2013 baby 28-11-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013 Decision Made 13-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2013
Help...anyone who knows how to request for loa extension?...tia...

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

My cousin has got a MPNP approval and now he has to apply to CIO.

In the checklist of CIO documents, it is mentioned that "copy" of Nomination certificate is to be sent.... but on the Nomination certificate itself, it is clearly mentioned that we need to attach the "original letter" with the complete application package.

We are in a confusion, need your valuable suggestions :)

Also in checklist, it is mentioned that "copy" of IELTS score card is needed. Really so?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi there. Follow the CIO checklist and send only a copy of the Nomination Certificate/Letter even if the letter says you submit the original. CIO is Federal and they are the ones who will issue the visa, not the Province. So CIO/Federal policies prevail over Provincial from this point onwards.

Good luck!

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Do we have to send all the requirements including the application package to CIO be notarized?
How about the fees? Is it also required to include in the package or we can pay later?
Thanks.

cecille_tadiarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
hello everyone,
just want to ask, does the online application process notify the applicant if a document is missing? i just observed that even though the review documents portion showed all documents are uploaded, it just shows that there is an attachment, but it does not tell you if ALL documents needed are there, this is in the case of settlement plan. it is required that a bank certificate and the settlement plan part 1 must be uploaded. first i uploaded my bank certificate, without the plan part 1 yet, and the review documents portion showed that all documents are accounted for.i am quite sure i included the part 1 before i submitted. its just that when i reviewed my cousin's application that's when i discovered the glitch.now i am having doubts if i really uploaded the form :( i have been looking for answers on the net if the mpnp online processing informs the applicant or gives a chance to forward the document and not immediately rejects the application :( any enlightenment will be appreciated. thanks in advance

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
cecille_tadiarca said:
hello everyone,
just want to ask, does the online application process notify the applicant if a document is missing? i just observed that even though the review documents portion showed all documents are uploaded, it just shows that there is an attachment, but it does not tell you if ALL documents needed are there, this is in the case of settlement plan. it is required that a bank certificate and the settlement plan part 1 must be uploaded. first i uploaded my bank certificate, without the plan part 1 yet, and the review documents portion showed that all documents are accounted for.i am quite sure i included the part 1 before i submitted. its just that when i reviewed my cousin's application that's when i discovered the glitch.now i am having doubts if i really uploaded the form :( i have been looking for answers on the net if the mpnp online processing informs the applicant or gives a chance to forward the document and not immediately rejects the application :( any enlightenment will be appreciated. thanks in advance
Hi there. The online tool will tell you if a document is still missing and needs to be uploaded. However, it does not inform you if you uploaded the correct document or not. You can review and edit the documents you have uploaded for each section and compare with the files in your computer if indeed it was the right document. For example, if the section where you are is asking for a diploma, then you inadvertently uploaded a bank certificate instead. The online tool will not tell you about that error. It will appear that you have indeed uploaded the specified document. When your documents are reviewed by MPNP, that is the time they will find out that you uploaded the wrong document. This is just an example.

If there are lacking documents, you cannot submit it. It will detect that you are still missing some docs, like the settlement plan 1. I think you cannot view the actual document you uploaded but you can see the file name so you can check it and compare it with the original files from your computer. Hope this helps!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
nantzlei said:
Do we have to send all the requirements including the application package to CIO be notarized?
How about the fees? Is it also required to include in the package or we can pay later?
Thanks.
Hi. You do not need to send notarized documents. CIO does not ask for it. Just follow strictly what is on the check list.

Fees must be included in you application, as per the check list. If you do not include your payment, your application shall be returned to you.

lakambini

Sep 6, 2012
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
IELTS Request
22-01-2010
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012 and 31-07-2012
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 (CEM received PP's 12-11-12)
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
nantzlei said:
In my birth certificate, the spelling of my father's name is Ray, but when I read my father's birth certificate, it is Rey.
If I will submit affidavit that Rey and Ray is the same person, will MPNP accept this?
I think you should. I did. So as to prevent them from asking additional requirement. My mother's name discrepancy is from Evangelina to Evangeline, which caused us a lifetime of problems. Hence, I have an affidavit attachment to her birth certificate and our birth certificates.

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecille_tadiarca said:
hello everyone,
Dear Cecille,
You need not worry, Manitoba immigration gives you a fair chance to provide the lacking documents thru email.
In my cousin's case,
  • first he was issued an "ineligible letter". (They seemed to be negligent enough to see the post secondary diploma that was provided with the application, and said that since no post secondary professional qualifications are there, the applicant is ineligible). On the next day, my cousin sent them "Request For the Formal Review".
  • Surprisingly, on the very next day of our sending RFFR, they asked for the transcripts of diploma, through an email with "missing documents letter" attached.
  • Two days later, my cousin got an email that his application will be re-opened
  • After the sponsor's interview, he again got an email of "missing documents" demanding Settlement Plan Part 1, which he provided with the initial application itself. (No chances of mistake because I was with him while filling online application and we checked everything at least 3 times as Carl just mentioned, before submitting)
  • Then after about 15 days, they sent the LOA
Sorry for the lengthy post but I hope you must have got a true picture of their working.
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. Follow the CIO checklist and send only a copy of the Nomination Certificate/Letter even if the letter says you submit the original. CIO is Federal and they are the ones who will issue the visa, not the Province. So CIO/Federal policies prevail over Provincial from this point onwards.

Good luck!
Dear Carl,
In your case, did you also send a photocopy instead of the original, to CIO?
Just curious since you have already got an AOR.

cecille_tadiarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
lokoloko0 said:
Dear Cecille,
You need not worry, Manitoba immigration gives you a fair chance to provide the lacking documents thru email.
In my cousin's case,
  • first he was issued an "ineligible letter". (They seemed to be negligent enough to see the post secondary diploma that was provided with the application, and said that since no post secondary professional qualifications are there, the applicant is ineligible). On the next day, my cousin sent them "Request For the Formal Review".
  • Surprisingly, on the very next day of our sending RFFR, they asked for the transcripts of diploma, through an email with "missing documents letter" attached.
  • Two days later, my cousin got an email that his application will be re-opened
  • After the sponsor's interview, he again got an email of "missing documents" demanding Settlement Plan Part 1, which he provided with the initial application itself. (No chances of mistake because I was with him while filling online application and we checked everything at least 3 times as Carl just mentioned, before submitting)
  • Then after about 15 days, they sent the LOA
Sorry for the lengthy post but I hope you must have got a true picture of their working.
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
wow, thank you very much! by the way, how did your cousin send a request for formal review? online also? please advise. thank you once again! God bless

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
lokoloko0 said:
Dear Carl,
In your case, did you also send a photocopy instead of the original, to CIO?
Just curious since you have already got an AOR.
Hi. Yes I submitted a photocopy as stated in the checklist. CIO did not return my papers, nor was there a request to submit the original one.