AOR Received.
09-03-2012 Temporary File#; Sponsor's interview 18-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2013 baby 28-11-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013 Decision Made 13-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2013
@mhersol, still no interview...I emailed mpnp to check if they've received the sp2 coz I got scared when I heard that someone's app got declined due to non- receipt...they confirmed receipt but no update on the status... :(....u?

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Gabdre said:
@ mhersol, still no interview...I emailed mpnp to check if they've received the sp2 coz I got scared when I heard that someone's app got declined due to non- receipt...they confirmed receipt but no update on the status... :(....u?
Still the same, no interview yet. It's been almost 4 months.
I hope I will be interviewed soon.... same with your employer.
Goodluck.

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Hi czarina,for me i prefer fedex and dhl.

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi all... I am new to this forum. I've gone through some posts and they are very helpful. Here's my timeline:

Category: Family Stream (first cousin)
Application: Online
Submission: June 17, 2012
AOR and File no. received: June 18, 2012
SP2 submitted by relative: June 25, 2012

Awaiting...

Good luck to all of us. God bless!

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi Phoem,

I submitted my online application a week after you did. I have yet to hear from my aunt if she has received any email from mpnp. in case you hear anything, please do post here so i will know the next step.

thanks,
paoui

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
polay_ph said:
Hi Phoem,

I submitted my online application a week after you did. I have yet to hear from my aunt if she has received any email from mpnp. in case you hear anything, please do post here so i will know the next step.

thanks,
paoui
Hi Polay,

Sure, I'll do that. When I submitted my application on 17th June and received confirmation of submission (at 2:18PM), MPNP immediately sent an e-mail (5:8PM) to my cousin regarding the Settlement Plan part 2 that she needs to complete. She submitted the Settlement Plan by mail after a week and she confimed that MPNP received it. I think the next step is her interview (as the sponsor).

Goodluck to us. Be positive always.

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Phoem said:
Hi all... I am new to this forum. I've gone through some posts and they are very helpful. Here's my timeline:

Category: Family Stream (first cousin)
Application: Online
Submission: June 17, 2012
AOR and File no. received: June 18, 2012
SP2 submitted by relative: June 25, 2012

Awaiting...

Good luck to all of us. God bless!

Hi, we have almost the same timeline. I just submitted 2 days ahead of you. And now I'm hoping they don't ask for additional docs anymore especially IELTS since I didn't take it. Good luck to us and let's update each other. :)

gods_grace

Jun 12, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi rose. Are you referring to the Generic Application Question 1 and 2? If yes, Q1 you must select Economic, then Q2 Provincial Nominee.

Regarding your question with employment certificates, I cannot give you an answer since I have no experience with those because I am self employed.

Good luck!
Hi Carl,

I'm self employed too but quite confuse with the required documents. What are the documents you submit in evidence of self employment? Did you also submit Letter of Reference from clients?

Please help. Thanks.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
gods_grace said:
Hi Carl,

I'm self employed too but quite confuse with the required documents. What are the documents you submit in evidence of self employment? Did you also submit Letter of Reference from clients?

Please help. Thanks.
Hi there. I did not submit any employment documents to CIO since it was not required in the new checklist. Same with education documents. In the earlier version of the checklist these two items were still required.

In case I would submit documents as evidence of self employment, the following are the things that I would be providing:
Business Registration (BIR/DTI)
Tax Records (ITR) for each year the business has been in operation
Professional License

I do not intend to submit references from my clients.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Hi Carl and all,

I have sent my documents to NOVA CIO and they received that dated July 6. How long do the acknowledgement be done after receiving the docs by one of their representatives? I'm waiting for their email for their ack but I still haven't received any.

Thanks.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi rose. Accdg to CIC, applicants should receive and acknowledgement from CIO within 6 weeks after they receive the application package. Many forum members received their AOR CIO within 3-4 weeks. However, your payment will be processed first, usually within 2-3 weeks after they receive it. Did you pay using credit card or bank draft? If via credit card, you may check with your card issuer if there has been a debit transaction made. If you used bank draft, you can call and ask your issuing bank if the draft has been encashed already. If you payment has been processed by CIO, that means your papers are complete and you can expect your AOR in a week or two.

Good luck!

robertlowe855

May 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
24-9-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
hello, I havent been active in the form for a wile now... I have submitted my online aplication this week, here is my story and timeline...
we went to winnipeg august 2011 for an exploratory visit,
it took almost a year to gather documents and funds and we finally submitted aplication july 3rd 2012.
got email with case number july 4th.
applied under strategic initiative streem.
wish me luck :)

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi rose. Accdg to CIC, applicants should receive and acknowledgement from CIO within 6 weeks after they receive the application package. Many forum members received their AOR CIO within 3-4 weeks. However, your payment will be processed first, usually within 2-3 weeks after they receive it. Did you pay using credit card or bank draft? If via credit card, you may check with your card issuer if there has been a debit transaction made. If you used bank draft, you can call and ask your issuing bank if the draft has been encashed already. If you payment has been processed by CIO, that means your papers are complete and you can expect your AOR in a week or two.

Good luck!
Hi Carl... As per your timeline, you received your LOA (nomination) on Jan. 09, 2012 and your AOR CIO on Apr. 24, 2012. Did you submit your documents to CIO Nova Scotia immediately upon receipt of your LOA? Why did it take more than two months to get the AOR CIO? If you don't mind, can you share a copy of the LOA (nomination) you received so at least we would know what documents to prepare while waiting for our LOAs. Moreover, what is the file transfer you mentioned that you receive on Jul. 04, 2012? I don't get it. Thanks for enlightening us. God bless!