Hiiii Kurt
M applied my file 16 oct online in fs
mostly Oct applicants received sponsor's interview
But there is no any news in my case

Is it really delay??????
M so worried about this
Wht should I do? ?????
Pllzzzz help me......
Yes, I think there is a delay on this. You just have to wait. The MPNP processing times really differ with each applicant. If you want you can email them. ;D

thetet

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 6, 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 26, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
kurtsebastian said:
Yes, I think there is a delay on this. You just have to wait. The MPNP processing times really differ with each applicant. If you want you can email them. ;D
Kurt may I ask if you know the processing time of immigrant visa at CVO manila after file transfer of PNP?

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
HI!

RE : IMM008

Should I include my wife and my 2 daughters?

In the Dependant Type Field..What type of Dependant should my wife fall? Type A? Tybe B? or Type C? I have read the guide..but does'nt tell anything about the spouse...should I leave it blank? I'm little bit confused.

Thanks

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
Hi to all!
Please enlighten me if MPNP requests sponsor to ask applicant for a copy of application. I submitted my application online and now my sponsor asks me to provide him a copy of my application. But due to online tool I wasn't able to make a copy of my application. The sponsor was given 15 days to provide SP2, but he said he needs a copy of my application. I feel confused (

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divcha said:
Hi to all!
Please enlighten me if MPNP requests sponsor to ask applicant for a copy of application. I submitted my application online and now my sponsor asks me to provide him a copy of my application. But due to online tool I wasn't able to make a copy of my application. The sponsor was given 15 days to provide SP2, but he said he needs a copy of my application. I feel confused (
Download the mail application forms, then, fill that up, scanned it upload and attached it to his email. I think he is pertaining to settlement plan 1, he need that for his input in settlement plan 2. It is available in MPNP website under mail application. I hope this helps.

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Download the mail application forms, then, fill that up, scanned it upload and attached it to his email. I think he is pertaining to settlement plan 1, he need that for his input in settlement plan 2. It is available in MPNP website under mail application. I hope this helps.
Thanks for advice! But I have already submitted the form and I can't return to it anymore. The only thing I can do when log in to online tool is to upgrade with address, phone or dependent. Also I can write to my sponsor what I have written in SP1 but he says that MPNP told him to address me for copy of my application. The reason is that I doubt it is true! Did MPNP told your sponsor to do so?
Thank you for your concern!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divcha said:
Thanks for advice! But I have already submitted the form and I can't return to it anymore. The only thing I can do when log in to online tool is to upgrade with address, phone or dependent. Also I can write to my sponsor what I have written in SP1 but he says that MPNP told him to address me for copy of my application. The reason is that I doubt it is true! Did MPNP told your sponsor to do so?
Thank you for your concern!
What i mean is, you can still give a copy of your application, IF you will fill up the mail application forms by hand, after that scan it and send it to your sponsor. It is JUST the same with the one you have filled online. Check their website for the mail forms, it is there.

Actually, it is true that the settlement plan1 (the one you have filled up) should be inline with the settlement plan 2 (your sponsor's plan for you). Hence, you should give a copy of your SP1 to your sponsor. There is a notice in the SP2, that sponsor should know first the SP1. The settlement plan 1 and 2 forms are available also in the website. Download the SP 1, print it, answer it, scan it, send it to your sponsor. I am just using my mobile and hence i cannot cite where it is exactly located. This is the only thing i can suggest. ;D

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Dear All,
I am starting the New Thread for the PNP applicants of only New Delhi Visa Office for the year 2012-2013.

I am trying to maintain a excel sheet for the same. All PNP New Delhi Visa office applicants are advised to please share ur details as per excel sheet.
So that I can correct and update the details. Any suggestions .........

Link for the excel sheet is as

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0

Thanks
Gurminder

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can anyone tell me, In MPNP (General stream) Will my case become strong if I submit my spouse's IELTS along with my )Principal Applicant) IELTS result ?? Will I get more points by submitting 2 ielts result ?

and what if my children also has academic ielts and they are included in my application "MPNP (General stream)". I already have their valid ielts result. Will it make my case strong ?

Reply needed on urgent basis. Thank you

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Hello All,

Pls click on the link below to view the new points assessment for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program effective from the 1st of April 2013.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/03/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

Cheers

thetet

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 6, 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 26, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
[glow=red,2,300][glow=red,2,300]NOTICE: The MPNP has made design improvements to MPNP Online. Due to the public holiday in Canada, all online applications in progress must be completed and submitted on or before April 3. Online applications not submitted by April 3 will be deleted. New applications can be started on April 4, according to revised program criteria explained in MPNP Online and on our website.[/glow][/glow]

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
yaarpunjabi said:
Hiiii Kurt
M applied my file 16 oct online in fs
mostly Oct applicants received sponsor's interview
But there is no any news in my case

Is it really delay??????
M so worried about this
Wht should I do? ?????
Pllzzzz help me......

[/I'll like to ask some few questions concerning MPNP online application, how long will it take to to issued LOA? I'm yet to submit my application, which i'll do 2 weeks max.]