+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
I hve not received my LOA but...but as the time utilization , I am preparing my self for application at CIC, Nova Scotia...
Following queries if any one may answer....

what I have to write in the following columns of Generic IMM0008ENU_2D Form:
1 As I have only Given name i.e Gurminder Singh on my passport. And there is not any family name on my passport.
If I fill the Gurminder Singh in given name Column and left blank the family name column, then form could not be validated.
What I have to do for completion of Form.
2 Whether the following documents,we have to submit at CIO, which were already submitted to MPNP office.
settlements Funds, Experience certificates,Qualification Certificates,Language ability test.
3 Weather we have to send original passport with application at this stage.

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
Gabdre said:
Hi jujuangel...we submitted our application online march 9, 2012 but no sponsor interview still...I'm guessing it kinda slowed down due to high volume of applicants... :(

@ mhersol any update?..
gabdre and mhersol - yes seems like we have to wait for sometime , more people are now using the online application
that slows down the processing i thought i will be packing my things soon :) anyhow keep each other posted we are on the same batch and month .

hastalavista19

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Nomination.....
26-06-2012
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-14-2012
Passport Req..
08-28-2013
....is there anybody knows what will be the next step after forwarding the result of ielts in mpnp?and how long will it take for me to received an LOA? ::)

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
Hi all,

I applied MPNP under family stream on Feb 14 this year and my interview got an interview on 17th this month. I set the mailing address as my uncle's one in Winnipeg but he hasnt received anything from MPNP up to now. I'm now getting nervous as most of the applicants got their LOA after a week of family's interview. What can you do if the mailing is lost ? or Do you know the reasons this kind of delays going on?

Thank u all and best of luck!

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
alan_eatbread said:
Hi all,

I applied MPNP under family stream on Feb 14 this year and my interview got an interview on 17th this month. I set the mailing address as my uncle's one in Winnipeg but he hasnt received anything from MPNP up to now. I'm now getting nervous as most of the applicants got their LOA after a week of family's interview. What can you do if the mailing is lost ? or Do you know the reasons this kind of delays going on?

Dear Alan,
I am maintaining a list of MPNP applicant during 2012 so i am adding your details in that as well. Can you kindly tell that how you applied online ? or directly to the office ? or by mail ? and when you rcved the AOR ?

Regards
BK

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
alan_eatbread said:
Hi all,

Hi there. If you think the interview went well, maybe your LOA is coming in a few days. Just give it a little more time. It seems that MPNP has been receiving a lot of applications, both by mail and online. Keep your fingers crossed. Good luck!

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
biddukhan said:
Dear Alan,
I am maintaining a list of MPNP applicant during 2012 so i am adding your details in that as well. Can you kindly tell that how you applied online ? or directly to the office ? or by mail ? and when you rcved the AOR ?

Regards
BK

I checked ur list n it's such an awesome idea as we can keep track of our applications n sharing the info as a great network.
I did apply online, no additional doc required n keeping my fingers crossed now for the LOA.

Gluck to y'all!!!

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. If you think the interview went well, maybe your LOA is coming in a few days. Just give it a little more time. It seems that MPNP has been receiving a lot of applications, both by mail and online. Keep your fingers crossed. Good luck!
Thanks Carl. I hope it goes that way. My uncle told me the interview talk went alrite but u know, it' something out of my control now, God does i guess!!!

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
carl zeiss said:
You are welcome :)
Hi carl,

I have been following this thread for a while now. i sent my complete application package to my aunt and uncle in winnipeg, but when i found out that mail applications nowadays is taking a bit longer, I have told them I might just do the online application. Having found out that you already got your LOA, I would just like to ask a few minor questions. Any response would be appreciated. In the Friends and Relatives section of the online form, shall i only include the names of my aunt and uncle who are my sponsors or should I include their 2 grown kids as well as my other cousin who recently came to Canada through their sponsorship. I also have a few close friends in the same area, do you think it is good to include them all as well to provide proof of strong relations in Manitoba?

Also, in my mail application package I have a bank statement for only 3months, if I upload the same onto the online application will I still be asked for a new statement that will indicate the 6months history instead?

I am hoping my sponsors agree to do the online application instead as it will be less hassle and faster than the mail application.

pau :)

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
polay_ph said:
Hi carl,

I have been following this thread for a while now. i sent my complete application package to my aunt and uncle in winnipeg, but when i found out that mail applications nowadays is taking a bit longer, I have told them I might just do the online application. Having found out that you already got your LOA, I would just like to ask a few minor questions. Any response would be appreciated. In the Friends and Relatives section of the online form, shall i only include the names of my aunt and uncle who are my sponsors or should I include their 2 grown kids as well as my other cousin who recently came to Canada through their sponsorship. I also have a few close friends in the same area, do you think it is good to include them all as well to provide proof of strong relations in Manitoba?

Also, in my mail application package I have a bank statement for only 3months, if I upload the same onto the online application will I still be asked for a new statement that will indicate the 6months history instead?

I am hoping my sponsors agree to do the online application instead as it will be less hassle and faster than the mail application.

Dear,
It is beneficial if all your known and family relative residing in Manitoba only.So you may include.

And for ur second question ,I have even uploaded the online bank statement for six months after confirming it from mpnp.but it should be latest one...

Thanks
Gurminder

hastalavista19

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Nomination.....
26-06-2012
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-14-2012
Passport Req..
08-28-2013
hastalavista19 said:
....is there anybody knows what will be the next step after forwarding the result of ielts in mpnp?and how long will it take for me to received an LOA? ::)

...gud pm!...any body who wants o answer my query?pls?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
polay_ph said:
Hi carl,

Hi there pau! It would be best to include you aunt, uncle and their kids (if they are adults already) and your cousin in your list of relatives in Manitoba. That is enough proof of a strong connection to Manitoba, ensuring that they can provide you with more than just financial support for successful settlement in the province. You may not include your friends. Relatives are more important. I did just that. If you have relatives in other provinces, it may be wise not to declare them anymore since it "weakens" your ties to Manitoba. In my case I have my brother and my wife's cousin in Manitoba but I declared my wife's aunt and my cousin in Ontario. When my brother was interviewed, the interviewer asked him if I will really settle in Manitoba despite having relatives in Ontario. He simply said yes. I was nominated in less than 2 months.

You must upload a bank history that covers a minimum of six months. This is clearly stated in the requirements of online application. Applications sent by mail require only 3 months. Avoid delays by uploading what they require.

It is really more convenient to apply online. The only extra effort on your sponsor's part will be filling up Settlement Plan Part 2, which they need to download, print, fill up and sign. It shall then be sent back to MPNP either via regular mail, personally handed over to MPNP office in Winnipeg or scanned and sent as email attachment.

I strongly recommend applying online because of the much faster processing compared to sending it by mail.

Good luck!

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
@ carl zeiss

hi! Ask ko lng sna kung saang website mo n nbsa n 2-3 months ang processing ng mpnp online application? Almost 3 months n kc yung sa pinsan ko eh d p dn ako nttwagan? Pwde kya mgfollow up sa mpnp kung more than 3 months n yung application? Thanks in advance for your reply... Saka ano n pla update sa aplication?

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
carl zeiss said:
Hi there pau! It would be best to include you aunt, uncle and their kids (if they are adults already) and your cousin in your list of relatives in Manitoba. That is enough proof of a strong connection to Manitoba, ensuring that they can provide you with more than just financial support for successful settlement in the province. You may not include your friends. Relatives are more important. I did just that. If you have relatives in other provinces, it may be wise not to declare them anymore since it "weakens" your ties to Manitoba. In my case I have my brother and my wife's cousin in Manitoba but I declared my wife's aunt and my cousin in Ontario. When my brother was interviewed, the interviewer asked him if I will really settle in Manitoba despite having relatives in Ontario. He simply said yes. I was nominated in less than 2 months.

You must upload a bank history that covers a minimum of six months. This is clearly stated in the requirements of online application. Applications sent by mail require only 3 months. Avoid delays by uploading what they require.

It is really more convenient to apply online. The only extra effort on your sponsor's part will be filling up Settlement Plan Part 2, which they need to download, print, fill up and sign. It shall then be sent back to MPNP either via regular mail, personally handed over to MPNP office in Winnipeg or scanned and sent as email attachment.

I strongly recommend applying online because of the much faster processing compared to sending it by mail.

Good luck!

Many thanks Carl. Very helpful insights indeed! I will try and persuade my uncle to forget about the conventional mail application. Best regards to you. ;)

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
@ carl zeiss

hi! Ask ko lng sna kung saang website mo n nbsa n 2-3 months ang processing ng mpnp online application? Almost 3 months n kc yung sa pinsan ko eh d p dn ako nttwagan? Pwde kya mgfollow up sa mpnp kung more than 3 months n yung application? Thanks in advance for your reply... Saka ano n pla update sa aplication?
Hi mhersol. Sa website din ng Manitoba immigration: immigratemanitoba.com. Before, when you click the link that says: faster processing online (the one with the picture of a person in front of a computer) there appears a table that says online applications are processed in 2-3 months, while applications by mail takes about 6-8 months. However, I noticed that for several months already, when you click the link, the table does not show up anymore. Only the text explaining why applying online is faster than applying by mail.

I am not sure regarding calling up MPNP to ask about application status. However, I have read that some forum members were able to call or email MPNP. Maybe you can try sending an email to mpnpapplicationhelp @ mb.gpv.ca. I believe MPNP is getting more and more applications both by mail and online, thus the delay in processing. I hope you get interviewed very soon.

I am still waiting for acknowledgement from Canadian Embassy Manila. Hopefully I get it very soon.

Regards!