None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
ak_indi said:
Hi Twix and all; thanks for your replies...

..my sponsor was interviewed today....I am hoping we all get good news. I am thinking about arranging documents for CIO now... CONGRATS!

Pls. illuminate on the following...

1. Please guide/reconfirm...no educational, IELTS or experience certificate needs to be sent to CIO.? If not, is it asked by respective Visa Office later? under family stream - IELTS is not required, as per new CIO checklist - Educational certificate is not needed.

2. Do we need to submit original passport to CIO? If not when do we submit it? NO, our Visa Office will send email to us asking for a Passport Request. They usually request them after medical...

3. How long it CIO takes to process and the next steps....like when do we know CIO sent it to Visa Office.... [colox=green] We are not yet sure as to how long, most of us here are still new and waiting for CIO next step. Please visit the tracking sheet made by ssett and manubobby in the forum"fILE TRANSDER TO CIO...you will find the timelines of most us who submitted docs to CIO https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3aVF39Lzs3dGVHRUdrM3lSTEF2MVR1cTMzSDJ0UWc&hl=en_US#gid=0 [/color]

4. How long Visa office normally takes? According to their email and their website... VISA OFFICE MANILA IS 11MONTHS :( .. are you from manila too?

5. Is having a close relative outside Manitoba affects MPNP application....pls share experiences/tales related to this...yeah i think it affects, did you declared in your application that you have relatives outside Manitoba? Is it a close relative? Because in my case I know I have relatives from other provinces but they are not close to me so I did not declare them in my application.. this is a case to case basis, it may cause a delay because MPNP needs to verify all details of your application...maybe others can share their knowledge on this... pls help...

Appreciate all and good wishes.

Thanks,
ak_india

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
To: Twix 96
hi twix.
ask ko lang sana kung nainterview din ba yung sponsor mo? pag nag apply k n ng visa kailangan p b ng updated bank statement? pls reply. thanks....

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
mhersol said:
To: Twix 96
hi twix. as
ask ko lang sana kung nainterview din ba yung sponsor mo? pag nag apply k n ng visa kailangan p b ng updated bank statement? pls reply. thanks....
Yes my sponsor was interviewed 2months after my application... no bank statement needed as per checklist ng CIO...but i heard from others na MR na now, may hiningi daw sa kanila bank statement but im not sure kung ganun pa din with CIO...

twix96

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

Can anybody tell me when online system was started by MPNP ?

thanks.

zealot

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
zealotzealot said:
Hi everybody,

Can anybody tell me when online system was started by MPNP ?

thanks.

zealot
I think it started July 2011 :)

courageous

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Dear form member,
I would like to say that i want to apply to Mpnp ,therefore,kindly assess my eligibility to apply.I will be hihgly oblige.
1 Master in political science
2 4 years experince as welder
3 Age 42 years
4 Ielts with 5 bands 10 sufficient fund 26 thousand dollars
5 French Delf A1,A2 available.
Thus, please assess and reply
me.
6 welding six month course
7 married 5 kids all under 16 years
8 wife education is intermediate 12 years regular studies.
9 Got TRV of Canada returned at due date

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
twix96 said:
I think it started July 2011 :)
That's probably why, around that time we were completing the requirements we didn't know about online application. In fact when we already accomplished most of the forms by hand, that was when we were prompted to fill out the pdf files and print. Still waiting for AOR after over 3 months, but God's timing is always perfect, so we'll just wait :)

God Bless

Feb 19, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. The MPNP has several criteria. It is not based on your specific occupation per se. Factors such as age, adaptability (thru a Manitoba connection), education, work experience and language ability are the basis for a successful application to the MPNP. The Federal Skilled Worker category is the one that lists eligible occupations. I guess you kinda mixed up the two. Study first your options before you begin the application process. Your occupation does not seem to be included in the priority list (29 occupations) of FSW. You may not be eligible for FSW. However, you may still be eligible to other categories such as PNP's like that of Manitoba. Visit cic.gc.ca and immigratemanitoba.com for more information. Hope this was helpful to you.
Hi,

I really appriciate for that.

I read all this information kit but I couldn't get answer my question.

I want to ask that I had a 6 years experience in the past (3 years ago) and currently not working in the same occupation, but studying in the same occupation in english country and want to apply for MPNP general stream on the basis of same 6 years experience which one I had been done in the past ?

Am I eligible to apply for MPNP on the basis of a experience in the past and currently not working in the same field ?

I have two friends in manitoba as well.

Waiting for reply.

Cheers....

God Bless you and good luck to all of you.....

stuart

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 20, 2011
Doc's Request.
nov. 28, 2011
Nomination.....
feb. 9, 2012, LOA received march 1, 2012 thru snailmail
simply rejoicing and delighting in God's favor....we just received our LOA dated February 9, 2012 after 1 week of waiting since sponsors interview.....God is good all the time!

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody !

Can anybody tell me when (which date) online application intake system was initiated ?
Is this valid for general system also ?

Zealot

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Hi everyone!
I just want to update the timeline of my sister's application.

January 11, 2012 - application was filed, AOR and file number received on that same day, Settlement Plan Part 2 was also submitted to
MPNP

March 07, 2012 - I was interviewed by MPNP regarding my sister's application.
Hoping and praying that everything will be fine. Waiting for my sister's LOA soon.....

We really believe in this quote:

"GOD ANSWERS PRAYER IN THREE WAYS....

FIRST: HE SAYS YES AND GIVES YOU WHAT YOU WANT.
SECOND: HE SAYS NO AND GIVES YOU SOMETHING BETTER.
AND THIRD: HE SAYS WAIT AND GIVES YOU THE BEST IN HIS OWN TIME......

Thanks to GOD!!!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS QUOTE WILL ALSO INSPIRES ALL OF YOU GUYS....

Good luck to everyone........
Hope to see you here in Winnipeg soon......

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Hi everyone!
I just want to update the timeline of my sister's application.

January 11, 2012 - application was filed, AOR and file number received on that same day, Settlement Plan Part 2 was also submitted to
MPNP

March 07, 2012 - I was interviewed by MPNP regarding my sister's application.
Hoping and praying that everything will be fine. Waiting for my sister's LOA soon.....

We really believe in this quote:

"GOD ANSWERS PRAYER IN THREE WAYS....

FIRST: HE SAYS YES AND GIVES YOU WHAT YOU WANT.
SECOND: HE SAYS NO AND GIVES YOU SOMETHING BETTER.
AND THIRD: HE SAYS WAIT AND GIVES YOU THE BEST IN HIS OWN TIME......

Thanks to GOD!!!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS QUOTE WILL ALSO INSPIRES ALL OF YOU GUYS....

Good luck to everyone........
Hope to see you here in Winnipeg soon......
Hi mhersol! I can smell your sister's LOA from here :). Expect the LOA in a few days. My LOA was issued 5 days after the interview. My brother got it thru mail 1 week from the date of the interview. God is really good. I do believe in your quote. Good luck to all applicants as well!