+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Onine Application Tool - Error in Education option while submitting the cas

arsh_inder

Jun 3, 2013
Dear Friends,

Please help me as i want apply for MPNP throught Online Application Tool under General Stream Category and i have completed all the process, filled all the required information correctly & uploaded all the documents but while submitting the case i am getting the error in my Education part - error i am getting is (You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.).

I have done everything from my end, but still getting the same error. please help me to resolve this error as i wanna apply as soon as possible.

Thanks
Inder

Reactions: Miracle2018

membership

Apr 15, 2013
Sometime software give this problem. I also had this problem for work experience. Try calling MPNP office and discuss your problem.

2winnipeg

Apr 7, 2013
Hi,
I had the same problem, the problem is with the AND ...
arsh_inder said:
(You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.).
Have you submitted at least 2 documents per education?
1. Degree diploma or certificate
2. Transcript of courses

I submitted the both with the right titles - problem solved.

hope it will help

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Mr 2Winnipeg
Upon this topic I also faced this problem when I submitted my online application , but my situation is I am already graduated from collage And We dont receive any other certificate other than a transcript of subjects in secondary school in Egypt its just one certificate , so I asked one friend of mine who applied to MPNP she told me no need to be worried . and they do not have this sense of complication .
That`s why I wanted to share you my condition .
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Miracle2018

Binishaddy

Jun 23, 2014
I am also getting the same problem and have done everything to remove this error kindly guide me what to do??

2winnipeg said:
Hi,
2. Transcript of courses

hope it will help

rahul51

Dec 17, 2018
Hi,

2. Transcript of courses

hope it will help
Hi,

I am still not able to fix this error. I am doing this the correct way u have instructed. Still not working. Please help me. I need to submit the application asap

Reactions: Jakob2010