+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mpnp moved out of manitoba: effects on sponsors

lana05

Aug 17, 2017
hi, i arrived in manitoba via mpnp. i stayed here for 8 months and didn't get a job. i applied to another province and they hired me. according to Mobility Rights, i can move to another province without affecting my pr and citizenship application in the future.

what would be the effect of my move to my sponsor?

they have another sponsored relatives that are already nominated in manitoba and now waiting for approval from cic. what would be the effect of my move into their relative's application?

somebody told me that my sponsor will be banned from sponsoring again. would this mean that their relative's nomination be revoked or the application in cic be denied?

thank you

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
hi, i arrived in manitoba via mpnp. i stayed here for 8 months and didn't get a job. i applied to another province and they hired me. according to Mobility Rights, i can move to another province without affecting my pr and citizenship application in the future.

they have another sponsored relatives that are already nominated in manitoba and now waiting for approval from cic. what would be the effect of my move into their relative's application?

somebody told me that my sponsor will be banned from sponsoring again. would this mean that their relative's nomination be revoked or the application in cic be denied?

thank you
Its a big possibility, i know someone who was banned from sponsoring because of this. Its just 4 more months, you can wait for it before moving to another province.

win189

Jan 13, 2017

thank you
Yes. If they find that you are moved, their application will be rejected.

learner2016

Dec 21, 2015
My opinion is if you passed the provincial stage, it is quite unlikely that they will find out you moved to another province. But of course no guarantees.

welito1125

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-09-2013
Nomination.....
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016 :)
Its a big possibility, i know someone who was banned from sponsoring because of this. Its just 4 more months, you can wait for it before moving to another province.
I also have a question related to this. Im a PR through MPNP. We’ve been here in Manitoba for 3 years already. Now we’re planning to move to Ontario for good. Will this move still affect my sponsors credibility to sponsor again jn the future?