+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP march 2012 applicants - SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
hey gillpunjab....we almost applied at the same month...AOR maybe this june or july?...usually it takes 3 to 4 months...

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Dear All, Yahooooooooooooooooo

I got a AOR Today don't know exact issued date and No additional decuments asked from MPNP.and I am a 1st week February month General Stream Applicant. Next step is Interview of my Sponcers. :) :)

Cheers everyone

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ onyi...it depends on your sponsors..if they are using international roaming via cellfone , then its not a problem for MPNP OFC to reach them...but if they gave their landline..wait until they retrieve their voicemail abd call back mpnp...

@ gat - congratz !

Pharmaceutist

Jun 7, 2012
Russia
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2012
Nomination.....
18-05-2012
Hi everybody )
I resieved my LOA 2 days ago. I am Strategic stream applicant so my online app been processed 3 months.
Good luck.
;)

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
Pharmaceutist said:
Hi everybody )
I resieved my LOA 2 days ago. I am Strategic stream applicant so my online app been processed 3 months.
Good luck.
;)
Now for the CIO runs....make sure you read the guideline very well. Once your application is COMPLETED properly and application fee form is signed and completed well then you are good to go. Just a caution if you chose to you use credit card payment option ensure you inform the issuing bank of the transaction otherwise if CIO put the trasaction through and the bank decline they will retun application. All the best

Pharmaceutist

Jun 7, 2012
Russia
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2012
Nomination.....
18-05-2012
I am reading guide right now - and very thoroughly :)
Thank you for your warning, I am already worrying for the my debit card. I got troubles when try to pay fee for my diploma evaluation. Than my bank answer my request that my DC under ban for internet transaction for my safety. I went to my bank office and write a statement that I allow such payments. I checked it by bying some cheap stuff in canadian shop and donating couple of cucks to my manitoban association. It is done pretty well however I`m not sure it will be the same with CIO.
Please tell me how do you think do I have anyway go to my bank and inform them?
Best wishes,
Eugene

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
Pharmaceutist said:
I am reading guide right now - and very thoroughly :)
Thank you for your warning, I am already worrying for the my debit card. I got troubles when try to pay fee for my diploma evaluation. Than my bank answer my request that my DC under ban for internet transaction for my safety. I went to my bank office and write a statement that I allow such payments. I checked it by bying some cheap stuff in canadian shop and donating couple of cucks to my manitoban association. It is done pretty well however I`m not sure it will be the same with CIO.
Please tell me how do you think do I have anyway go to my bank and inform them?
Best wishes,
Eugene
Once you decided to go the credit card route (which by the way seems faster from my experience) and if you have the means pay the PRPF together at once, and after sending the bank. Then go the bank that issued your CC and tell them that you are expecting a transaction to the tune of 550 CAD if you are only paying for application and that if such request comes they should allow it. It short you can call them once you can identify yourself as the card holder and I am sure that should fine. By doing so you can avoid any delay and surprises.

Pharmaceutist

Jun 7, 2012
Russia
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2012
Nomination.....
18-05-2012

salbakuta

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
QC Phils
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-12 (MPNP)
Doc's Request.
05-06-13 (CEM-VO: Singapore & Malaysia Police Clearance
Nomination.....
12-11-12 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
31-07-12 (MPNP)
IELTS Request
07-09-12 (MPNP)
Med's Request
12-03-13 (CEM-VO)
Med's Done....
09-05-13 (SLMC)
Interview........
12-10-12 (MPNP-Sponsor)
Passport Req..
04-09-13 (CEM-VO)
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-13 (CEM-VO)
LANDED..........
12-11-13 (LANDED WINNIPEG)
abercombrie said:
hey gillpunjab....we almost applied at the same month...AOR maybe this june or july?...usually it takes 3 to 4 months...
@abercombrie & gillpunjab - looking at pharmaceutist & gat timelines, they received their AOR 4 months+3days & 4 months+1 week after their application filled....as a Family Stream applicant, i am expecting our AOR by mid-July due to our application submitted 9 March 2012 in Winnipeg.....

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
hi guys

I applied MPNP under general steam on jan 2012 from India and I received letter form immigration on 5 June and file no is written on my received letter So, anyone can tell me what will be next? and what is 1st AOR AND 2nd AOR? and i tried to track my application with this file no but its doesn't work. How long it takes time to get LOA? thankssss

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
lucky96 said:
hi guys

I applied MPNP under general steam on jan 2012 from India and I received letter form immigration on 5 June and file no is written on my received letter So, anyone can tell me what will be next? and what is 1st AOR AND 2nd AOR? and i tried to track my application with this file no but its doesn't work. How long it takes time to get LOA? thankssss
Hello :) Congrats on your AOR (Acknowledgement Of Receipt). You and/or your sponsor will be interviewed anytime soon once the officer handling your application has thoroughly assessed your papers. Then the decision will be made as the last step for MPNP application. You will be receiving the LOA (Letter Of Approval).

Next, application will be at CIO-NS wherein they will check the completeness of your application for visa. If complete, your application for visa will be forwarded to the nearest Canadian Embassy in your country. This is the application stage wherein you will get 2 AORs. One from CIO-NS and the other one is from the Canadian Embassy (Visa Office).

As far as I know, file number given by MPNP can not be used to track the application. This can be used for reference only if you will follow-up your application with them.

Hope this helps.

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Hi friends,

can someone tell me immigration interview me in English or my own language?

Venezio

Jul 15, 2012
Hi guys,

I've been visiting this site for quite sometime now. Its very helpful, informative and at the same time nerve-racking (comparing notes and updates between fellow applicants hehehe)

Anyway, Like to share with you our update. My family is doing MPNP General Stream. My mom's 1st cousin who's in winnipeg submitted the applicant 1st week of March 2012. We receive a letter with a temporary file number last week of June 2012.

I like to know what's the next step? Damn I hate waiting heheheheh

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
Venezio said:
Hi guys,

I've been visiting this site for quite sometime now. Its very helpful, informative and at the same time nerve-racking (comparing notes and updates between fellow applicants hehehe)

Anyway, Like to share with you our update. My family is doing MPNP General Stream. My mom's 1st cousin who's in winnipeg submitted the applicant 1st week of March 2012. We receive a letter with a temporary file number last week of June 2012.

I like to know what's the next step? Damn I hate waiting heheheheh
Dear,

Can you tell exact date when you applied and when you rcvd the AOR. Was there any request for additional documents ?

We will add you in the tracking sheet ( link in my signature )

Regards
BK