3. wengski - (CEM1) May 24; (CEM2) Jun 26
4. Janmyung (CEM1) May 25; (CEM2) June 25
5. DC- (CEM1) June 2; (CEM2) July 6
6. Balotpenoy - (CEM1) jun 7; (CEM2) July 8
7. Jahnilhen- (CEM1) jun 7; (CEM2) July 18
8. foradlai- (CEM1) June 10; (CEM2) July 15
9. Reytics - (CEM1) June ; (CEM2) June
10. redge - (CEM1) Jun 18; (CEM2) Jul..
11. shantei - (CEM1) Jun 22; (CEM2) Jul..
12. lapogueno - (CEM1) Jun 25; (CEM2) Jul 27
13. Ayieh- (CEM1) July 4 ; (CEM2) Aug 14
14. melbeltran (CEM1) Jul 30; (CEM2) Aug 30
15. dose24 (CEM1) June 15; (CEM2) August 18
16. okidokjim (cem1) Aug. 25
17. dose24 (CEM1) Jun 15; (CEM2) Aug 18
Sana good news na next week. A blessed weekend everyone!
Yes hopefully it will be a good news next week.

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
dc said:
Yes hopefully it will be a good news next week.

sana po goods news na dis coming week!! :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everybody, i have a question want to ask you guys. Do i need to submit my parents and sibling's photo when submit the MPNP form? Thanks everyone. Good luck to you all!

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kidrobot,
If your parents and siblings are joining you or included in your application, then you have to submit their photo. Otherwise, only your photo should be sent with your application to Manitoba. Good luck... lormac

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
Hello Everybody!

Question lng po regarding the Settlement Funds. Minimum requirement is $10k Cdn + $2K Cdn for each accompanying dependant. Anong currency po ang allowed? I can request for a bank certificate sa account ko pro in Peso currency. Pde ba ang Peso Currency? Thanks

Kat

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi katkuting,
Yes, it should be in peso currency since the bank do not issue canadian currency. Peso should be equivalent to Cdn$10k or P43 to Cdn$1 so you could come up with the peso equivalent more or less. Good luck.... lormac

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
lormac said:
Hi kidrobot,
If your parents and siblings are joining you or included in your application, then you have to submit their photo. Otherwise, only your photo should be sent with your application to Manitoba. Good luck... lormac

It's always been nice to see you Lormac! How are you recently?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Good luck to you and all other peoples!

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jamyung and LEYTIP group,
I'm making the final review on the application forms to be submitted to CEM. I'm just confused on what to check in the application for permanent residence in canada. We are under economic class, right? But under economic classes kasi, there's a box for federal skilled worker, box for canadian experience and box for family class. Do I need to check na lang "other" and put Provincial Nominee? or I'll check "family class" since we are nominated naman by a relative? Please please please help..... Thanks

Hi kidrobot,
You're always welcome kidrobot. We are here in this forum to help each other.

Good luck to all of us and God Bless.... lormac

P

paullay

Hello Lormac,

I'm not really sure but what I did was put a check on Family Class and I wrote Provincial Nominee on the blank space. So far I am still waiting for the AOR. Good thing is I know they already entered into their bank account the MC I sent. Thanks God. I hope for the others to receive their MR na so we LEYTIP will be next... hehehe Good luck and God bless everyone.

Paullay ;D

lormac said:
I'm making the final review on the application forms to be submitted to CEM. I'm just confused on what to check in the application for permanent residence in canada. We are under economic class, right? But under economic classes kasi, there's a box for federal skilled worker, box for canadian experience and box for family class. Do I need to check na lang "other" and put Provincial Nominee? or I'll check "family class" since we are nominated naman by a relative? Please please please help..... Thanks

Hi kidrobot,

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi Lormac... you can see the instruction how to fill up the forms.... I have it in my desktop but I cant exactly remember the website... I copy paste for you part...Thats what I followed... Ill try to search for the website later...
TES

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (IMM 0008)
To be completed by:
•You, as the principal applicant
At the top of this form, you will find three boxes:
Category under which you are applying
In the "Other" box, write: Provincial Nominee

lormac said:

Hi kidrobot,

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI, Family class is applicable to parents , spouse only....click this website for complete instructions...Guide EP7000... Good luck to us! LEYTIP+M>

TES

lormac said:

Hi kidrobot,

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi tes and paullay,
Thanks for your reply. When I read the instructions, family class is for spouse, parents, etc. that's why I was doubtful to check it. I'll just write Provincial Nominee in the "other" box. Let's continue praying for the speedy processing of our papers. God Bless.... lormac

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
lormac said:

Hi kidrobot,

Hi lormac, last week i email them regarding this question. They say it's ok for us to fill in Economic class in the "other" box. Hope this information would help you.