Jun 28, 2010
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello again guys,

question again. (in behalf of my brother ???)
On the Identity and civil status document requirements , one has to provide birth certificates and if married, marriage certificate.

how about the CERTIFICATE OF NO PREVIOUS MARRIAGE? As compared to old versions of Visa Office Instructions wherein it specifically required the said doucment IN ALL CASES, the latest (06-2010) version did not particularly require said document.

Should my brother and his wife still provide the CENOMAR?

Enlighten me please.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lapoguenio said:
hello again guys,

question again. (in behalf of my brother ???)
On the Identity and civil status document requirements , one has to provide birth certificates and if married, marriage certificate.

how about the CERTIFICATE OF NO PREVIOUS MARRIAGE? As compared to old versions of Visa Office Instructions wherein it specifically required the said doucment IN ALL CASES, the latest (06-2010) version did not particularly require said document.

Should my brother and his wife still provide the CENOMAR?

Enlighten me please.
hello lapoguenio,

we submitted our application last june and my husband and i provided our CENOMAR. Better include it in the list of docs to submit to be sure and to avoid delays in the processing of application.

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiwanti said:
@ janmyung
;D tamahh! its monday again. start of the new week.. any update? did u receive ur med req?
::)
nah, still waiting. Hopefully this week na. Naka leave na nga ako sa trabaho kung bakasakali this week hehehe. :p

batanGenyo29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
8 - 2 - 2010
AOR Received.
1 - 6 - 2010
Med's Request
20 - 9 - 2010
Med's Done....
30 - 9 - 2010
Passport Req..
21 - 12 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...
31 - 1 - 2011 received 12 - 2 - 2011
hello everyone! good luck to all of us!

tiwanti

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Janmyung said:
nah, still waiting. Hopefully this week na. Naka leave na nga ako sa trabaho kung bakasakali this week hehehe. :p
;D
do you have an idea how much is the medical per person? 8)

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiwanti said:
;D
do you have an idea how much is the medical per person? 8)

Last I heard it is 4K per adult, 1.5K or 2.5 for children. +additional fee for other tests if necessary.

esr

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-August-2013
Nomination.....
11-September-2013
AOR Received.
30-August-2013
File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
Guys i just want to ask some querry...
Anyone in this forum try to apply even their bank accounts only 7months till the opening date..
Thank you.. To all leytip group mabuhay kau include M+okidokijim..

batanGenyo29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
8 - 2 - 2010
AOR Received.
1 - 6 - 2010
Med's Request
20 - 9 - 2010
Med's Done....
30 - 9 - 2010
Passport Req..
21 - 12 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Janmyung said:
Hi sir. Natandaan nyo pa ba kung kelan nyo sinend RPRF? Thanks
if i'm not mistaken jun 17 ko nasend thru dhl...nagulat ako noon kase i wasn't able to check my email for some time. the email for the request was sent on jun 1 but i only saw it on the 15th.

medyo madami na ata tayong nag iintay ng med request, so hopefully eh sabay sabay tayong makatanggap.

batanGenyo29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
8 - 2 - 2010
AOR Received.
1 - 6 - 2010
Med's Request
20 - 9 - 2010
Med's Done....
30 - 9 - 2010
Passport Req..
21 - 12 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...
:D curious lang, ano yung leytip group? palagi ko kasing nakikita to eh... thanks!

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
Hello everybody! Gusto ko sana magtanong kung possible ba mag-apply ng MPNP ng walang job offer sa Manitoba? Sad to say hndi na included sa new NOC jobs yung work ko and ng husband ko. Hoping na thru PNP pde ako or sya na mag-apply. THanks! Godbless

Kat

batanGenyo29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
8 - 2 - 2010
AOR Received.
1 - 6 - 2010
Med's Request
20 - 9 - 2010
Med's Done....
30 - 9 - 2010
Passport Req..
21 - 12 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...
katkuting said:
Hello everybody! Gusto ko sana magtanong kung possible ba mag-apply ng MPNP ng walang job offer sa Manitoba? Sad to say hndi na included sa new NOC jobs yung work ko and ng husband ko. Hoping na thru PNP pde ako or sya na mag-apply. THanks! Godbless

Kat
hi kat!

it's possible, as long as you meet the requirements. please check out www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/ as this will give you an overview of the MPNP. as for your eligibility, go to www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-eligibility.html to see if you qualify.

i hope this helps. god bless and good luck!

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
batanGenyo29 said:
hi kat!

it's possible, as long as you meet the requirements. please check out www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/ as this will give you an overview of the MPNP. as for your eligibility, go to www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-eligibility.html to see if you qualify.

i hope this helps. god bless and good luck!
Thanks for the immediate response :) Though may part pa din ako na somewhat confused ako. In regards to General Stream, I don't have any relatives nor friends residing in Manitoba. But this context mentioned is somewhat confusing to me

"Skilled workers who apply under the General stream will be considered for nomination if they can satisfy the MPNP that they:

* can be assessed sufficient points for nomination
* have the training, work experience and language ability necessary for long-term employment in Manitoba (including any licence or certification required in your country of residence)
* have demonstrated a clear ability and intention to establish permanently and successfully in Manitoba"

If this is the case, do i still need to provide proof of relatives, etc?
Thanks and Godbless

Kat