Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi ice victoria.

the questions I overlooked was "OCCUPATION UNDER WHICH I AM APPLYING" (intended occupation of principal applicant and education/training) because I thought it was under OPTION 2: I AM APPLYING FOR CONSIDERATION UNDER A STRATEGIC INITIATIVE. its on page 1 of MAPP form. im still waiting if they would ask me to explain those mistakes/discrepancies. in your case, when did they ask you to explain about your husband's discrepancies? is it included in AOR or they send you another letter after AOR? tnx again :)

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi asphire.
We'r both nurses and good ur taking CRNM... ur from the Phils? Currently ur working where?I think u aRe allowd to work temp there while awaiting for results.... By then ur assured of a job if ur lucky then.. Unless u hav a relative there.. it would be more helpful...
Goodluck..
TES

aspire said:
Hi guys, sali naman ako sa forum ninyo. I got my eligibility from CRNM (College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba) and I am scheduled to sit for the nursing board exam on October 6, 2010. Our PR application is "in process" under the new rules. Tanong lang po, paano kayo nag apply for Provincial Nomination sa Manitoba?

Thanks and God Bless.

yours

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
19-09-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2011 and 20-10-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
pinaylovely said:
hi all, I applied under mpnp general stream last november and my sponsors was interviewed in mid May, however untill now I have not received any information from them yet. Will they send the result to mu sponsors or to me only? Thanks so much
you will receive ur LOA soon on your mailing address by ordinory mail keep praying and keep posting because this is very helpfull for others. best wishes

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi yours,

did you recieve your LOA already? tnx keep us posted. good luck...

yours

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
19-09-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2011 and 20-10-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
okidokjim said:
hi yours,

did you recieve your LOA already? tnx keep us posted. good luck...
no dear my friend interview last week so expected mid of next month. t.c God bless u

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinaylovely said:
hi all, I applied under mpnp general stream last november and my sponsors was interviewed in mid May, however untill now I have not received any information from them yet. Will they send the result to mu sponsors or to me only? Thanks so much
Snail mail sure is slow. Our LOA was sent March 30, but we only recieved it last mid-May.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
tesmanalo said:
Hi asphire.
We'r both nurses and good ur taking CRNM... ur from the Phils? Currently ur working where?I think u aRe allowd to work temp there while awaiting for results.... By then ur assured of a job if ur lucky then.. Unless u hav a relative there.. it would be more helpful...
Goodluck..
TES
Hi Tes,

Yes, I'm Filipino, and I am currently working here at King Faisal Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh. Yes, my best friend who is now a Canadian citizen who used to work with me in the same hospital here in Riyadh, is offering his home for us to stay in Winnipeg.
The latest e mail which I received from CRNM ( 2 days ago) was a letter informing me that my name is already in the list of those who will sit for the October 6, 2010 exam. However, they told me that they cannot process my graduate nurse application not unless I can give them a Canadian address. I wrote them back and asked them if an affidavit of support from my friend in Winnipeg would suffice or they mean that I need to have the PR before they can give me the GN certificate. You need to have at least the GN certificate to qualify for an employment in Manitoba, right? What do you think? How about you? Nag apply na ba kayo sa CRNM? Ano na ang update ng PR application nyo?

God Bless.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ice victoria said:
Hi Jie22,

We applied under Family Stream. Hope to hear updates re: application. Thanks much.

Cheers...and GOD Bless us
We'll be sending ours thru our friend hopefully by Friday. We are under General Stream. I hope it would have the same timeline as yours. Thanks and God bless! :D

pinaylovely

Jun 8, 2010
dear all, i am confused!!! if our sponsors are interviewed which means at least we meet the 55 pts under gen stream right? or they just interview every sponsor nowsaday? i am so worried, pls share ur timelines and updates and good luck to everyone!

pinaylovely

Jun 8, 2010
i emailed to check and they replied that: We will let you know in writting only, please do not email or call us on your status as it will slow down the process. We are unable to give you the outcome via email or by phone. Please allow up to 6 months for our correspondence. :( :( :( :'(

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi pinaylovely,

since your sponsor were already interviewed you have a very high chance of having LOA. it takes about 3-6 wks or more because they will send it through snail mail. can you pls post your timeline? cheers and keep us posted.... ;D

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi asphire,

Because they scheduled u to write CRNM it means ur documents including Gradate Nurse Cert... were assessed beforehand and passed and become eligible to take the said exam...isnt it?Are u a graduate NUrse or BSN?.. And since ur travelling to canada.. u have to provide them with canadian address to ensure ur stay and support while waiting for the results... Ur friend is a great help for that. After passing CRNM ur assured of a nurse job then... I dont hav idea about GN cert they require before u can practice there.

I already applied under PNP, presently working as nurse here in Dubai wid my fam.. I'm revwing for IELTS and hopefully will apply for CRNM like u. My sister in Winnepeg is my sponsor... I receivd my file num last March and hopefully given LOA soon...

To take CRNM is another option but equally important then if I can be given a chance to sit when time will come our PNP is approved! En shaallah!

tes

aspire said:
Hi Tes,

Yes, I'm Filipino, and I am currently working here at King Faisal Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh. Yes, my best friend who is now a Canadian citizen who used to work with me in the same hospital here in Riyadh, is offering his home for us to stay in Winnipeg.
The latest e mail which I received from CRNM ( 2 days ago) was a letter informing me that my name is already in the list of those who will sit for the October 6, 2010 exam. However, they told me that they cannot process my graduate nurse application not unless I can give them a Canadian address. I wrote them back and asked them if an affidavit of support from my friend in Winnipeg would suffice or they mean that I need to have the PR before they can give me the GN certificate. You need to have at least the GN certificate to qualify for an employment in Manitoba, right? What do you think? How about you? Nag apply na ba kayo sa CRNM? Ano na ang update ng PR application nyo?

God Bless.

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
Issah72 said:
Esr, Yours and Tesmando,

I also have the same timeline as yours. I submitted my application under Family Stream on December 2009. Manitoba Immigration sent me an email informing that they sent the acknowledgement letter on 5th March to my cousin in Winnipeg (but my cousin did not receive it yet till now).

Please keep me posted with the progress of your application. My email ID: issah_33 @ hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Issah
After several follow-ups through email, at last MPNP sent me a copy of my acknowledgement letter. They need the health card of my cousin, but their letter which is dated 4th March gave 90 days grace period (June 2) to submit the necessary document, yet, it was only received by me through email on 8th June. I immediately send the missing/required doc today, 9th June. Will they still consider it even i submitted the missing doc after the grace period? They mentioned in the letter that my temporary file will be closed if not submitted on or before June 2.

Please advise.

Marissa

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi Marissa,

Sad to say that... for me till now I did not receiv my acknowledgmnt Letter...its good my sister in manitoba was given a copy too. or else I will not know the missing docs they still require..

You must inform by e mail that they will put consideration for u since u just receive the letter past due the time u supposed submit what they require to start assessment. It has been stated that they will close ur application if u fail to submit by the date they given to you.

please advice your cousin to inform u also whatever correspondence they made on ur application. Hope they will still consider ur situation.

TES

Issah72 said:
After several follow-ups through email, at last MPNP sent me a copy of my acknowledgement letter. They need the health card of my cousin, but their letter which is dated 4th March gave 90 days grace period (June 2) to submit the necessary document, yet, it was only received by me through email on 8th June. I immediately send the missing/required doc today, 9th June. Will they still consider it even i submitted the missing doc after the grace period? They mentioned in the letter that my temporary file will be closed if not submitted on or before June 2.

Please advise.

Marissa

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
tesmanalo said:
Hi Marissa,

Sad to say that... for me till now I did not receiv my acknowledgmnt Letter...its good my sister in manitoba was given a copy too. or else I will not know the missing docs they still require..

You must inform by e mail that they will put consideration for u since u just receive the letter past due the time u supposed submit what they require to start assessment. It has been stated that they will close ur application if u fail to submit by the date they given to you.

please advice your cousin to inform u also whatever correspondence they made on ur application. Hope they will still consider ur situation.
TES

Thanks TES...

I sent them an email requesting to leave my file open due to the fact that we did not receive the acknowledgement before the grace period but they sent me this response: "We will not be able to grant you any extension. If your file has been pulled for assessment, our decision will be based on the documents you submitted in our office:.

Does this mean that even I haven't submitted the lacking document on time there is the possibilty that my file can be pulled for assessment? My sponsor told me that their previous relatives whom they sponsored were asked by the MPNP right after the interview to the sponsor (after approval na).

But I still submit the required document though... and im just keeping my fingers crossed....

Marissa