+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

SSarwath

Nov 8, 2009
Hello All,
I have sent my application of immigration to manitoba-winnipeg in october.waiting to get a acknowledgement e-mail from the immigration guys. Meanwhile i wanted to enquire few things....Hope some one helps me in clearing these confusions.
1. I will be delivering my baby in this december2009 in United States. How do i inform this to the immigration guys...In the email iam supposed to get..do they give the file number to which i have to refer. What all documents do i have to submit for the baby and within what time limits.

2. My husband is the primary applicant and i applied as his dependent.What if my husband changes his employer? Can this be the reason for rejecting the immigration.

3. Is it mandatory for us to stay in US till we get our immigration...which is an estimate of 2 years from now as per the current timelines. Or can we step out of US and visit our home country and come back to US.

How do i inform all these changes to manitoba immigration.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

justconcerned

Oct 29, 2009
HI SSarwath,

Wait till you get an acknowledgement letter from CIC with the File number. Referencing to this file number, would enable you so submit a letter stating that you had a baby and would like to get his/her added to the application. They will in turn reply to you with the requirements. With your situation at this point, I would just worry about giving birth first and not think about the immigration process.

With you husband being the primary applicant, it does not matter if he changes employers. The application would still be processed as is. I do not think that him changing employers would affect his immigrant application.

It is up to you where you would want to stay until you get your immigration. As long as you have a permanent mailing address where you could get the responses from the CIC.

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
merge said:
wow congrats... ^_^ hope my mine soon..

pia13 said:
Hey everyone, I just got my passport request early this morning..
Hi pia, wow congrats to you.. Just a question, how many months after you received your PPR after Medical and after Submitted orig docs. (TOR, diploma & Cert of Employment), and Payment of Right of Permanent Resident Fee? Can u pls post your timeline?

thanks,

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
pia13 said:
Hey everyone, I just got my passport request early this morning..
hi pia13, congrats! what is included in your package? do you have to pay for the visa stamping? thanks in advance.....sammy09

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
thanks merge, mark n sammy :)

@merge, its like an early christmas gift :) hope yours would arrive soon.

@mark here's my timeline:

feb2008 - submitted application to canada, manitoba
feb2009 - received nomination fr manitoba/ wk after receiving nomination, i submitted application to CEM Manila plus the processing fee
mar2009 - received aor, request for missing docs, request to undergo medical exam and payment for right of permanent residence fee
apr2009 - underwent medical exam
nov 15 2009 - received passport request

@sammy no payment for visa stamping. i just need to forward my passport, completed appendix A *which is included in the letter and two recent photographs

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
pia13 said:
@ sammy no payment for visa stamping. i just need to forward my passport, completed appendix A *which is included in the letter and two recent photographs
good luck! you got pm!

sammy09

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
@ pia13

Just want to ask w/c stream are you applying? It takes so long for your PPR after medical exams.

iza

Nov 21, 2009
Hi everyone and good day!

We are also applying for MPNP under General Stream. We just received our AOR with File Number and Request for Education and Employment Documents from the CEM on November 20. We didn’t receive any documents for Medical Request. I really wonder because normally AOR, additional documents and Medical request are being asked by the CEM all at the same time. Does anyone in this forum have the same experience during the processing of their application? Did you receive your AOR and Medical request on the separate dates? Your help is very much appreciated. Thank You.

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
under family stream. its 7months after my medical exam. yes it takes too long but i'm still thankful. i'm planning to go there nxt year maybe on feb since my visa expiration will be on apr2 2010.

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
pia13 said:
under family stream. its 7months after my medical exam. yes it takes too long but i'm still thankful. i'm planning to go there nxt year maybe on feb since my visa expiration will be on apr2 2010.
hello pia13...you got your visa already? that was fast!

sammy09

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
pia13 said:
ei mark, delete some fr your inbox. i couldn't send pm to you :-D
Pia13 i already deleted all messages from my inbox. You can PM me already. thanks

nimnim74

Dec 3, 2009
Hi, I'f from the Philippines. I already got my letter of approval from Manitoba Nominee. I sent my application fee of CAD$1,100 (CAD$550 for me and CAD$ for my wife). After few weeks, my bank draft was return to me coz, it was written in the report that I didn't sent the correct amount. But based on the website phillippines.gc.ca. the application fee is CAD$550 for the prncipal applicant and CAD$550 per dependent, and I olnly have 1 dependent. Please help me. Am I missing something or where did I go wrong with the fees.