Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
biddukhan said:
Dear mflicerio,

Added your information in the tracking sheet. Would appreciate if you can post the updates under MPNP Application 2012 thread.

Regards
BK

(Tracking sheet you can see the link in my signature)
Sure, will provide updates as soon as I hear from my sponsor. Great job with the tracking file. :)

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
AOA!

I am sorry for delayed reply. Now i answer your questions.

1.you sent your application package with Nomination letter (FSW backlog reduction strategic initiative stream) from USA or Islamabad through mail ?

Ans. I sent my application through mail from USA to Nova Scotia, CIO Canada.

You received the AOR(Acknowledgement of reciept) Via Mail or Email ?

Ans. I got AOR through mail within a week. But it may be delayed, this depends on documents you have submitted. If your application is lacking any documents then it may be longer to get AOR. AOR means that your application is complete and now the processing will start.

Could you tell me please which type of interview or questions asked by Policy Officer/ Program Officer ?

Ans. Yes, this is really important. All depends on your interview. They will assess your speaking skills as well, and it was not scheduled. Actually i didnot know that could be happen at sudden. Anyways i tell you the questions:
1. They asked first about my Experience (i dont have any US working experience). You should tell them in detail what you are working and how you can contribute to the economy of Canada and specially the province you are applying for.
2. About my spouse experience, his job and why we want to move to Canada?
3. Any relatives in Canada. Please mind it that if you have relatives in Canada other than the province you are applying for then it would impact negative. But if you have already mentioned in your application then you dont need to lie. you should tell them everything true. They have so many parameters to assess that person is speaking right or wrong. But if you have relatives or friends other then the province you are applying for in Canada then you should be prepare to answer that Why you will not move to them after you have reached in Canada.
4. He asked one question many times, i dont know why but may be they want to check that how firm we are to the answer. so please dont change the statement, instead of that you can demonstrate in detail your point of view.
After 15 days of interview i got the letter of approval but the date it was issued was the second day of my interview.
5. I would suggest that go to the website of the Province and gather some information about the relevant province, job market ant etc. and why you prefer the specific province.
6. I applied FSW backlog under strategic initiative, did you applied in the same category. i dont know ,may be you applied in different category but why. What was you province. Please be prepared for interview, because decision depends on your interview. Unfortunately i did not know about it but with the Grace of God i got my LOA. I will recall some other questions and let you know soon Insha Allah.

What was your IETLS Score ?
Ans. My IELTS Score: L= 8, R=7, W=7, S=7.5
What was your NOC occupation code ?
My occupation code was 122 or Management category, i dont exactly remeber. I have to check in my documents.

Insha Allah God will help you. Hope for the best.

sopi9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi all,

I Want to share my Time Line
Applied to MAnitoba on 13 Sep 2011
Got File No on 28 Nov 2011
Got LOA on 26 June 2012

I applied under general Stream from India.
I am from INDIS. I Applied my case as a single. I have girlfriend. I want to know what is best option for me to add her for applying to CIC New Delhi. If I get marry now they is she eligible for applying with me? If yes will my case be smooth? I know they can call me for VISA interview. because they might think this marriage might be fake.

johnelrod

May 23, 2012
Hello Mga Kabayan:

Is there somebody out there that can help me in my application to MPNP. The only requirement missing with me is the Affidavit of Support. I don't have friends that are currently i Manitoba that can sign and fill up my Affidavit of Support. I need two. Pls can somebody help me.

spencer0144

Jun 30, 2012
hi guys,
ı applied to mpnp for general strem on november 2011 then ı just got phone call for some questions...so what is next ?ı am so wondering about that ...how long is take it more?

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
spencer0144 said:
hi guys,
ı applied to mpnp for general strem on november 2011 then ı just got phone call for some questions...so what is next ?ı am so wondering about that ...how long is take it more?
Can you pls share your timeline pls cos I applied in november as well for gen stream

www.gamugaza.blogspot.com

spencer0144

Jun 30, 2012
hi guys ,

my timeline is ;
applied on november 5th,
interview is on june25th,
LOA ?

ı dont know how long takes the get LOA after interview ? also ı currently live in Manitoba ...!

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear,
Can you please tell me what type of questions were asked during your interview?
thanks in advance

spencer0144 said:
hi guys,

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear,
congrates for your LOA,
Have you also been interviewed by MPNP before LOA or Only your sponsors have been interviewed ?
If YES , Kindly tell me what type of questions you were asked ?

sopi9 said:
Hi all,

Got LOA on 26 June 2012

I am from INDIS. I Applied my case as a single. I have girlfriend. I want to know what is best option for me to add her for applying to CIC New Delhi. If I get marry now they is she eligible for applying with me? If yes will my case be smooth? I know they can call me for VISA interview. because they might think this marriage might be fake.

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
malisa said:
AOA!

I am sorry for delayed reply. Now i answer your questions.

1.you sent your application package with Nomination letter (FSW backlog reduction strategic initiative stream) from USA or Islamabad through mail ?

Ans. I sent my application through mail from USA to Nova Scotia, CIO Canada.

You received the AOR(Acknowledgement of reciept) Via Mail or Email ?

Ans. I got AOR through mail within a week. But it may be delayed, this depends on documents you have submitted. If your application is lacking any documents then it may be longer to get AOR. AOR means that your application is complete and now the processing will start.

Could you tell me please which type of interview or questions asked by Policy Officer/ Program Officer ?

Ans. Yes, this is really important. All depends on your interview. They will assess your speaking skills as well, and it was not scheduled. Actually i didnot know that could be happen at sudden. Anyways i tell you the questions:
1. They asked first about my Experience (i dont have any US working experience). You should tell them in detail what you are working and how you can contribute to the economy of Canada and specially the province you are applying for.
2. About my spouse experience, his job and why we want to move to Canada?
3. Any relatives in Canada. Please mind it that if you have relatives in Canada other than the province you are applying for then it would impact negative. But if you have already mentioned in your application then you dont need to lie. you should tell them everything true. They have so many parameters to assess that person is speaking right or wrong. But if you have relatives or friends other then the province you are applying for in Canada then you should be prepare to answer that Why you will not move to them after you have reached in Canada.
4. He asked one question many times, i dont know why but may be they want to check that how firm we are to the answer. so please dont change the statement, instead of that you can demonstrate in detail your point of view.
After 15 days of interview i got the letter of approval but the date it was issued was the second day of my interview.
5. I would suggest that go to the website of the Province and gather some information about the relevant province, job market ant etc. and why you prefer the specific province.
6. I applied FSW backlog under strategic initiative, did you applied in the same category. i dont know ,may be you applied in different category but why. What was you province. Please be prepared for interview, because decision depends on your interview. Unfortunately i did not know about it but with the Grace of God i got my LOA. I will recall some other questions and let you know soon Insha Allah.

What was your IETLS Score ?
Ans. My IELTS Score: L= 8, R=7, W=7, S=7.5
What was your NOC occupation code ?
My occupation code was 122 or Management category, i dont exactly remeber. I have to check in my documents.

Insha Allah God will help you. Hope for the best.
Thankyou So much for detail reply...

jtserrano

Dec 23, 2010
johnelrod said:
Hello Mga Kabayan:

Is there somebody out there that can help me in my application to MPNP. The only requirement missing with me is the Affidavit of Support. I don't have friends that are currently i Manitoba that can sign and fill up my Affidavit of Support. I need two. Pls can somebody help me.
you need atleast two friends for the Affidavit of Support,, if not mahihirapan ka kc it is a requirement,,maliban sa Age,, English Ability,, Financial Capability,, work experience,, at saka yun support kailangan talaga yun..wala kbang distant relatives doon?

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Hi all,

Pls is there anybody that have applied under the Strategic Initiative Exploratory Visit?

Kindly help with informations on how to apply,
Do i travel with my family or i can go alone for the visit?

Fiirm

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
tonlot2012 said:
hi to all,
im newbie here-riyadh based. we are going to apply in July under GS. i wa

Hi, tonlot2012. In my experience I submitted the notarized COE which does not include the duties and responsibilities.

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
sopi9 said:
Hi all,

Got LOA on 26 June 2012

Congratulations!! My file reached Manitoba on October. My question is that are the Manitoba Immigration Department following according to the files received or they are sending LOA to those whose experience is high ?

Please share your thoughts.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

After more than 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA

:mad: