+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Thank you so much dp for your info... we're planning to have our medical exam next saturday..thanks!

Are you also going to Manitoba?

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea how much timelines for general stream (6month exp) in MPP ?

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
hi

I have submitted my application under MPNP General Stream Program. I have sent my Application to Manitoba last March 2008 and receive an acknowledgement of receipt April 2008. This July 2009 i have update our application thru e-mail for additional family member. I sent a birth certificate of our baby girl on Aug 2009 which was received and confirmed by MPNP.

Up to date, we havent received the File no or Certificate of Nomination
Pls enlightened us on your idea's regarding the status of our application

Thanks and God Bless

INCALGARY

Sep 23, 2009
JARLA,
NO WORRIES... YOU WILL SURELY HAVE GOOD FUTURE THERE. I VISITED WINNIPEG JUST 3 DAYS AGO.
IT IS A VERY GOOD PLACE FOR US. LOTS OF FILIPINOS WILLING TO HELP TOO.

I HAVE MINE UNDER GENREAL STREAM. SUBMITTED IT HERE IN CANADA. BUT I PLAN TO WAIT FOR MY PAPERS IN THE PHILIPPINES.

IM A CONTRACT WORKER HERE IN ALBERTA.

IM WILLING TO DEAL TO WAIT THERE BECAUSE I MISSED MY FAMILY ALREADY.

IM JUST HANGING ON FOR THE APPROVAL HERE. THEN I WILL SUBMIT IT TO CIC MANILA.

HERES MY TRACK:

SUBMIT MPNP PACKAGE: MAY 5,09
RECVD LETTER THAT THEY GOT MY PACKAGE JULY 7,09
STILL WATING HERE IN ALBERTA FOR THE ENXT LETTER.

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
hi aya17

i am already here in winnipeg, Manitoba.

Just be patient. The whole process really takes time. from my experience, i took my medical test nov 2008, and had all papers finished april 2009.

Goodluck!

kayehubz08

Sep 25, 2009
hi good afternoon....
i am from the philippines. i came about your site seeking for an answer to my queries...hope you can have a kind heart and be of great help to my difficulties....here it goes.... me and my common law partner is in the process of our visa processing we have already been nominated as a provincial nominee.... but i am currently on the process of my annulment and is not yet on its resolution phase...i have been wondering if this has caused the delay of our visa from releasing.... and it is also a known fact that we can not inquire the embassy for the status of our application....is there anyway from which i can use to qualify us from releasing our visa...i have already written a letter informing the embassy that my annulment is still on process...the grace period given to us is up until october 05, 2009...i am looking forward to your response...thank you in advance and god bless!!!

BTW this is our tracking
applied on: nov. 14, 2008
approved on: february 12, 2009
acknowledgement of receipt: march 09, 2009
medical request: march 09, 2009
request for additional info:march 09, 2009
medical exam done: april 07, 2009

how long shall it take us to get our request for our passports...please enlighten me

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
hi there kayehubz08.. we have the same status.. i also have my medical exam last apr 2009.. and up to now im still waiting for the passport request.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi pia13, my medical was done april 2009. then i receive a letter from embassy last sept 08. requested me to submit another documents for my SSS and other proof employment certificate. i think your application still in process. just keep in praying and i hope your PPR you will get soon. :)

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have completed DIT (diploma in information technology) after secondary but one of the friends here told that it will not give me any point in immigration process in education. Is there any other diploma of one year or any course after secondary that is acceptable under the canada immigration rules. I want to know about the diploma or program of duration of 1 year. Please explain. Thanks

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi friends,
i would like to update my application track.

Sept 08, 2009 - Receive a letter from CEM to submit addtional docs. like SSS employment history and other proof certificate as a web designer.

April 08, 2009 - St. Luke clinic forwarded my medical result to CEM.

march 30, 2009 - medical examination and additional documents submitted to CEM.

march 24, 2009 - i receive AOR and letter for medical. and request some documents.

Feb 18, 2009 - submit my application in Canada embassy makati.

Dec 10, 2008 - receive letter of approval from manitoba.

sept 2007 - received me a letter from manitoba to updated me that my application can be on process.

july 2007 - submit requirements application to Manitoba.

thanks!..^_^

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
just to add on my application: i already received request for missing docs together w/ my medical request last mar2009.. month after, underwent medical and sent requested docs to CEM.. up to now, still haven't heard anything fr CEM.. hopefully ppr will arrive soon!!

rjn1999

Oct 5, 2009
Valenzuela, NCR
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-18-09
Nomination.....
08-20-09
AOR Received.
02-04-10
Med's Request
02-19-10
Med's Done....
03-15-10
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
08-13-10
LANDED..........
09-26-10
hi, Just a newbie with lot of questions

kayehubz08!
We're almost with the same senario, any update with your application? Do you have dependents with your application? What documents they requested with you the last time? Sorry for a lot of inquiries, just a newbie in this forum. Hoping that there is a good heart that would help us answer our queries and burden. thanks a lot and god bless

Just needed a help for those with kind heart....pls
My Timeline and Plans:
April 2008 : submit application to MPNP - me,common-law partner with 5 dependent(4 children, 1grandson)
Aug 2009 : recieved Letter of Approval from MPNP (Feb. 2010 expiry)
Sept 2009 : Collecting all necessary documents base on the checklist under (family class)
Oct 2009 : Still collecting pertinent documents and additional passport for my grandson
Nov 2009 : tentative submission of application package to CIC-Manila

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
@ndd0917

they requested for my cenomar, and cert of employment.. yes i already paid the right of permanent of residence fee and the landing fee :)