+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

xinjin86

Apr 21, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
I applied under general stream and got temporary file number. But I dont even know when I got that AOR? The next step which people told me is they will interview my sponsor and send me LOA

I still dont understand whether I can switch my application to ONLINE system so it can take much less time as compared to the OLD mailing method.

Can anyone please shed a light on this issue of mine ? thanks.
Hey Manitoba 123,

I have a question pertaining to your temporary file number. Did the letter you received clearly mention the number is a temporary file number?

Thanks.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xinjin86 said:
Hey Manitoba 123,

I have a question pertaining to your temporary file number. Did the letter you received clearly mention the number is a temporary file number?

Thanks.

Yes it does state that its a Temporary file number and that they required some documents in the letter within a given date.

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada0923 said:
hi kata, I'm still planning to enrol my son though we're also on the last few steps of the application process. I'm thinking positively too and so inspired by you when I read your post :)... hopefully you'll received your MR this week and hope all will go well. Let's keep on posting updates re our timelines.. God bless!

Hi reinzy/kata /Monstermon,
I talk to the school head and I relay to them what our situation, God is good, the school head agreed that I can enrol my children and pay on month-to-month basis, meaning we will be paying only the month/s they actually go to school.

@ Monstermon, many thanks for the advice, actually my husband and I talked about it, and weight what are the best for my children. We come up to ask the school if they can accommodate our request and they agreed and we can enrol them on June when school year start...
thanks for this Canada0923 :), I'll try to talk to the school head also and relay our situation, hoping that same will go for us as well.. :)

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada0923 said:

hi monstermon, may i ask when the background check comes in? after medical or before medical is done? i am confused because before medical request sent to us, they ask us to update our NBI and pay for the RPRF. then medical request received after 2 days we submit the updated NBI and MC for the RPRF. According to St. lukes, they already forwarded our medical results last March 30, and until today we haven't receive any feedback from them.

Hi reinzy, we pay 42K for me and my husband as payment for the RPRF. the peso equivalent was indicated on the letter we received. and the embassy already encash the cheque according to the bank last march.
hi Canada0923 what letter are you referring to wherein the RPRF is indicated? when were you also advised to pay for it? we're done with our medicals but none so far advised us to pay for the RPRF? how did you sent the cheque by the way? 42K was already for the both of you? many thanks :)

Canada0923

Feb 22, 2010
reinzy said:
hi Canada0923 what letter are you referring to wherein the RPRF is indicated? when were you also advised to pay for it? we're done with our medicals but none so far advised us to pay for the RPRF? how did you sent the cheque by the way? 42K was already for the both of you? many thanks :)
Hi Reinzy, we received the letter via email. a request to update our NBI and payment for RPRF. On the letter it was indicated that we need to pay for the RPRF amounting to 21K for principal applicant and another 21K for the spouse. the amount written on the letter is in CAD and Peso. my husband personally submit our application in Makati, and after 2 days we received the medical request.

the MC was included on the envelope together with our NBI. there are guideline you need to follow on how and when you must submit there request, with ours, we have given 30 days to submit the NBI and payment for the RPRF.

akash parekh

May 30, 2011
@All

I applied under general stream sept2011 and got temporary file number. but still not received LOR..any site for know our applicantion status...waiting 4 reply...

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akash parekh said:
@ All

I applied under general stream sept2011 and got temporary file number. but still not received LOR..any site for know our applicantion status...waiting 4 reply...
We both are having same case.. I too got the Temp file number in last December 2011 and mailed the required documents immediately. Still waiting for my LOA and an interview call to my sponsors.. I don't know why do they take sooooo much time.

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada0923 said:
Hi Reinzy, we received the letter via email. a request to update our NBI and payment for RPRF. On the letter it was indicated that we need to pay for the RPRF amounting to 21K for principal applicant and another 21K for the spouse. the amount written on the letter is in CAD and Peso. my husband personally submit our application in Makati, and after 2 days we received the medical request.

the MC was included on the envelope together with our NBI. there are guideline you need to follow on how and when you must submit there request, with ours, we have given 30 days to submit the NBI and payment for the RPRF.
oh I see, i guess its a case to case basis.. and the cheque can be personally send to CEM? in their drop box at the 4th floor?
maybe we will just wait for an advise re the payment for RPRF.. thank you so much and God bless! :)

Kata

Mar 20, 2012
Canada0923 said:

hi canada0923! just wanna ask something about what you said that your husband personally submitted your docs in makati. that's what i intend to do, coz i feel its the fastest way to reach them. is that al the reason why you did it? when did you receive an acknowledgment that the add'l docs you submitted were received? TIA!!

Apr 30, 2012
i am applying for provincial nominee under family support stream at naguguluhan po ako sa mga documents n dapat pared ribbon. Like TOR,Diploma and Certificates Kasi base on the application na nakalagay "Notarized copies of educationa/training degrees,dimplomas,certificates and official Transcripts including names and locations of instituion for principal applicant and spouse". Correct me if im wrong po na lang po. ang pagkkaintdi k po kasi dito eh. photocopy from the original and notarized. or dapat po nakaredribbon pa sa DFA? patulong naman po plss......TIA

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ericksonmendoza06251987 said:
i am applying for provincial nominee under family support stream at naguguluhan po ako sa mga documents n dapat pared ribbon. Like TOR,Diploma and Certificates Kasi base on the application na nakalagay "Notarized copies of educationa/training degrees,dimplomas,certificates and official Transcripts including names and locations of instituion for principal applicant and spouse". Correct me if im wrong po na lang po. ang pagkkaintdi k po kasi dito eh. photocopy from the original and notarized. or dapat po nakaredribbon pa sa DFA? patulong naman po plss......TIA
Hi! Are you in the Phils.? If yes, you do not need to have your documents "Consularized" or authenticated with "Red Ribbon." You only need to provide clear photocopies of all applicable documents and have them notarized as "certified photocopy of the original document." Even if you are outside the Phils., I think you can have your copies notarized without the "red ribbon" issued by consulates of the Phils. abroad. What is important is your documents are genuine photocopies that is why they need to be notarized. Hope this helps!

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
We both are having same case.. I too got the Temp file number in last December 2011 and mailed the required documents immediately. Still waiting for my LOA and an interview call to my sponsors.. I don't know why do they take sooooo much time.
Same here guys... I recd my AOR in Feb..Awaiting for sponsor to interview...Hope we all get our approvals...GD

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
If you qualify under the family stream, you'd better apply online. You do not need your documents to be notarized, just scan the original and upload them online. Check the thread about online application and you can learn more about applying online. Good luck on your application.

ericksonmendoza06251987 said:

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
reinzy said:
what do you mean red flag? Actually I'm planning to call the clinic to ask if they have forwarded the results to CEM? Do you think that would be a good idea? can they give me infos re our med results? I see, so the CEM was done with the background checking by this time...
can I ask how much did you pay for the landing fee(RPRF) and when did you pay for it? thank you so much :)
What i mean by red flag is a health situation needs to be fix first prior to clinic sending your results to CEM. They can probably give you a summary of the result(thru phone), they can only state that you are clear, still the decision will come from the CEM people who wil review your med results.
Yes, I see someone from the thread specified around PHP 42K for RPRF for couples. I paid after a week of sending the processing fee. CEM advise us to pay it soon.