10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
1 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Gugan_123 said:
hi gurmeet...I applied back on october and today I have received a letter from MPNP team stating that this is a confirmation that your application has been received by us and they also provided me with the receipt number. Please suggest what actions I have to take now and what is the further process.

Thanks,
GD
hey gagan congrats for ur AOR... now next step is ur sponsor interview ... my experience from this thread the processing time for LOA is 6-7 months .. u have crossed the half way ...
i applied in january 2012 .. so long way to go ... but im willing to wait .. im expecting my AOR in march or april .... be in touch... good luck

gurmeet0729

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
9 Nov 2013
Med's Request
1 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
1 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
gurmeet0729 said:
hey gagan congrats for ur AOR... now next step is ur sponsor interview ... my experience from this thread the processing time for LOA is 6-7 months .. u have crossed the half way ... on which date did u send ur application ?? did u send via mail ??

I applied in january 2012 .. so long way to go ... but im willing to wait .. im expecting my AOR in march or april .... be in touch... good luck

nxt83

Feb 16, 2012
jie22 said:
Hi,

You should update CEM as early as possible..siguro once na dumating na AOR mo so that may file number ka na. Siguro what would happen is hintayin nila manganak ka tapos pasa yun additional docs for the baby..or pwede din na they would ask you kung san mo gusto manganak..may nabasa kse ko na ganyan sa ibang thread..basta dapat you will update them kse pag hindi, baka yan pa maging reason ng refusal of entry nyo. nakalagay naman dun sa aor na any changes about address, contact number or pregnancy you should contact them.. Magiging okay ang lahat! God bless and have a healthy pregnancy!

saw this msg of urs to chloe and it gave me hope. toto po ba na may nbasa kau na inask nila kn=ung san gusto manganak? thanks! hope to hear from u.. God bless us all!

nxt83

Feb 16, 2012
Hi! i recieved a letter of refusal Aug 2011 and filed for a letter of appeal right after. Last month my sponsor called me and said they recieved a leeter from MAnitoba office telling me to take the IELTS to obtain that 1 point. Did anny of you had similar case?

nxt83

Feb 16, 2012
adereleadegbite said:
Hello All,

I applied for MPNP general stream in September 2011 .. Has anybody that applied in September received calls or ???
Cheers
we applied for MPNP gen stream oct 2010 then received a call april 2011. smile! you'll recieve a goodnews soon.

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
Good afternoon,

Has anybody heard something about agency STAR7 and it owner/agent Adele Dyck ?

Unfortunately I do not have anybody i Manitoba to apply by general strem, and she promissed me to get PR Visa without it...
Is it possible do do it throw interview with immigration officer in Winnipeg?

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
mflicerio said:
wow! good to hear you got your aor. i applied nov 2011, i hope i'll receive the aor very soon too! looks like it's taking them long to issue app numbers.
Thanks..Wish you will get your soon. Well, I think u applied in Nov then may be in the month end of Feb or in march first week u l get yours. good luck for that...

Can you please advise : I received this AOR but I guess MPNP team made a typographical error in my address and wrote the wrong address (It was 122 they wrote 112)though I still received the letter as 112 house guys knows me very well. Now, from where should I ask them to correct this ??

Can u highlight on this please..

Thanks,
GD

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
gurmeet0729 said:
hey gagan congrats for ur AOR... now next step is ur sponsor interview ... my experience from this thread the processing time for LOA is 6-7 months .. u have crossed the half way ...
i applied in january 2012 .. so long way to go ... but im willing to wait .. im expecting my AOR in march or april .... be in touch... good luck
Hi Gurmeet..Thanks.

You are correct you will get yours in March/April...Good Luck...
Gurmeet, sponsor interview is sure or there are chances they dont take as well ?
Do u hv any idea where to send an email/FAX or whatever to MPNP guys as they made a typographical error and wrote wrong house number of mine :( u hv any idea where to mail for this....?

Take Care.. GD

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
And what about the File number ? I have received a file number but at which website should I check to track the processing status ?

Appreciate your help on this..

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gugan_123 said:
Thanks..Wish you will get your soon. Well, I think u applied in Nov then may be in the month end of Feb or in march first week u l get yours. good luck for that...

Can you please advise : I received this AOR but I guess MPNP team made a typographical error in my address and wrote the wrong address (It was 122 they wrote 112)though I still received the letter as 112 house guys knows me very well. Now, from where should I ask them to correct this ??

Can u highlight on this please..

Thanks,
GD
Hi Gugan!

According to carl zeiss' post on February 13, 2012, 09:50:24 am, you can send inquiries to mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov.mb.ca

And from what I read in this thread, we can track application on this site cic.gc.ca

Hope this helps!

jennyflor

Feb 17, 2012
hi everybody,
we also applied for MPNP as general stream..May 20 2011 we received our temporary file number,until now we haven't receive any reply, were still continue praying for the positive response...

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
mflicerio said:
Hi Gugan!

According to carl zeiss' post on February 13, 2012, 09:50:24 am, you can send inquiries to mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov.mb.ca

And from what I read in this thread, we can track application on this site cic.gc.ca

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info. I also did read that for any inquiries email to mpnpapplication@gov.mb.ca. With regards to tracking the application is concerned. Well, I tried to search the status by entering the File number but it is always giving an error. I guess there is a different site or may be that's a tempo number..That's why. I am not sure though.. GD

Claire Marie

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
Hello Pinoy2Manitoba can I have your e-mail add?

thanks in advance!

akash parekh

May 30, 2011
hii..frnd..

i applied for MPNP as general stream..september2011..received temporary file no november2011..addtionl docmntsent january2012....? what nxt step how much time..?waiting for positive response...