+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

E

ejd622

fgrd said:
thats good news I applied in end of august in general stream and recieved AOR in september Still no LOA or Sponser interview Where r u from & in which stream u are
Hi i am under family stream.Im from the philippines

joji

Oct 19, 2009
hi Any body can help me?

I just receive our certificate of nomination, but since the new procedure in applying PR is now in Nova scotia, they are also requiring that the payment should be done in Canadian dollar. So any suggestions on how I can obtain a bank draft or certified check in Canadian dollar, coz I guess all of the banks here in Philippines do not have Canadian account, just US dollar.

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
Hi friends,

I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nomination in the first week of May 2011 and submitted additional documents in July end. Nothing has so far been heard from them till date. Is there anybody who has submitted application during this period and still awaiting reply from them? Please share.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
joji said:
hi Any body can help me?

I just receive our certificate of nomination, but since the new procedure in applying PR is now in Nova scotia, they are also requiring that the payment should be done in Canadian dollar. So any suggestions on how I can obtain a bank draft or certified check in Canadian dollar, coz I guess all of the banks here in Philippines do not have Canadian account, just US dollar.
Hi there,

If u having trouble with draft, u can submit the application at the visa office in manila, as they will continue accepting the application till march. see this link.... http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/prepare-to-move/apply-for-visa/

CIC simplifies visa application procedures

CIC changed, effective December 1, how it processes permanent resident applications, and introduced credit card payment and other changes to make the process easier for applicants.

The changes are explained in detail at CIC.

CIC will continue to accept applications under the previous system until March 31. However, Manitoba nominees are strongly encouraged to submit their permanent resident visa applications under CIC’s new system, in which completed forms and payment must be submitted by mail or courier to a centralized intake office.

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
Would like to include our friend's time line for your reference:

Kabayan's time line

July 2011 ( 2nd week) Mpnp application
August 2011 (2nd week )AOR / addition requirement
November 2011 (1st week) submitted addtnl req
Jan-9, 2012 sponsor interview.
Jan 17, 2012 ( letter of approval- dated jan 11)

E

ejd622

hi just got my LOA... i have a few question i would really appreciate the assistance...

In the form it says "UIC" what does that mean?

second it says "which visa office are you requesting" what do i put? manila?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulations to those who have good news! It is currently -28 degrees here, with windchill it is -39 degrees as i write this comment.. I am here in winnipeg.. The weather can be brutal, but with the right clothing you'll be fine.. If you'll be driving a car, cold is almost neglible, aside from the trouble of scraping snow off your car before you coud use it.. Hope to see everyone here soon..

I hope someone can help me here though with my question. Because my sisters are sponsoring our friend.. I just have a clarification... here it goes: The application that has to be sent to CIO, Sydney, should it include proof of funds? For some reason, I am not seeing it in the checklist. And I have read somewhere that you are not supposed to include documents that are not requested, for it may result to the return of the application or worst, rejection.. Kindly advise please for those who have recently submitted their documents to CIO Sydney and were finally cleared by encashing check or charging credit card.. Thanks so much..

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Pinoy2manitoba said:
Congratulations to those who have good news! It is currently -28 degrees here, with windchill it is -39 degrees as i write this comment.. I am here in winnipeg.. The weather can be brutal, but with the right clothing you'll be fine.. If you'll be driving a car, cold is almost neglible, aside from the trouble of scraping snow off your car before you coud use it.. Hope to see everyone here soon..

I hope someone can help me here though with my question. Because my sisters are sponsoring our friend.. I just have a clarification... here it goes: The application that has to be sent to CIO, Sydney, should it include proof of funds? For some reason, I am not seeing it in the checklist. And I have read somewhere that you are not supposed to include documents that are not requested, for it may result to the return of the application or worst, rejection.. Kindly advise please for those who have recently submitted their documents to CIO Sydney and were finally cleared by encashing check or charging credit card.. Thanks so much..

Hi There,

Woa :eek: :eek: :eek: its really cold there. nyways how r job opportunities there???

U r right, in the new checklist proof of funds is not mentioned. But while sending the file i sent the proof of funds. Somebody advised me its better to include the proof of funds. "Something extra is always better". n dont worry they cant "reject" ur case just because u provided the proof of funds.

It is also good to send it as if they ask it again it will waste the time required to process d application. this is an advise provided to me by my brother in law who is an immigration lawyer in winnipeg. :)

Regards

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ok thanks for that advice. For the "copy" of documents, did you just send photocopies and not notarized ones? Before kasi when they want something notarized they'll say "notarized copies" pag hindi naman, "copies" lang.

It is a whole lot easier to find a job here than in ontario and vancouver.. those friends of mine, who migrated here in canada na kasabayan ko lang have lost their jobs. But here in winnipeg, God is good, dami naman opportunity.. for some people it takes months, pero meron at meron naman na blessing na dadating.. chaga lang talaga mag send ng application..

E

ejd622

leoalive said:
Hi there,

If u having trouble with draft, u can submit the application at the visa office in manila, as they will continue accepting the application till march. see this link.... http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/prepare-to-move/apply-for-visa/

CIC simplifies visa application procedures

CIC changed, effective December 1, how it processes permanent resident applications, and introduced credit card payment and other changes to make the process easier for applicants.

The changes are explained in detail at CIC.

CIC will continue to accept applications under the previous system until March 31. However, Manitoba nominees are strongly encouraged to submit their permanent resident visa applications under CIC's new system, in which completed forms and payment must be submitted by mail or courier to a centralized intake office.

hi if we submit in the manila office do we use the old forms? like MAPP originals etc? or the new forms?

E

ejd622

which is faster in terms of processing? should i submit in Sydney or here in Manila?

E

ejd622

friends, i need your advice.. I have a problem

The application packet to be sent to Sydney has the Supplementary Your Travels From...

the thing is my relative (whose in canada and who filled up our forms) did not place our travels in the Background Declaration Question 11 Personal History (which we submitted in manitoba for the MPNP). :eek:

Now should I declare in the Supplementary Your Travels from that I've been outside the country before?

My relative is insisting that i not fill it up or simply check did not travel... but im scared that it will be tantamount to omission thus cause for denial...

should I place my travels anyway? wouldnt it conflict with the background declaration copy i sent for the MPNP? :-[

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ejd622 said:
friends, i need your advice.. I have a problem

The application packet to be sent to Sydney has the Supplementary Your Travels From...

the thing is my relative (whose in canada and who filled up our forms) did not place our travels in the Background Declaration Question 11 Personal History (which we submitted in manitoba for the MPNP). :eek:

Now should I declare in the Supplementary Your Travels from that I've been outside the country before?

My relative is insisting that i not fill it up or simply check did not travel... but im scared that it will be tantamount to omission thus cause for denial...

should I place my travels anyway? wouldnt it conflict with the background declaration copy i sent for the MPNP? :-[
Do not omit details or lie, it can come back and bite you.

E

ejd622

do we have to have the copies of the supporting documents (i.e. transcripts etc) to be sent to Sydney notarized?