+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

lovely1124

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
dreamer2012 said:
hello friends,

Just wanna ask reg with the settlement plan, i am planning to submit my docs for MPNP under family support stream on DEC.
My sponsor (my cousin) has a current nominee applicant and for medical now.
Will i need to wait for the visa approval and landing of the first applicant before i send my application? and why? pls. advice, what step should i do.

Thanks in advance!
HOPE to get answers.
Hello dreamer2012..... I would like to ask if you have an invitation letter from the MPNP co'z that's one of the requirements they are asking... Your answer will highly appreciated... Thanks

lovely1124

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
robertlowe855 said:
Good morning everyone!!!
It has been 2 month since I submitted my aplication and still nothing... still waiting...
If they would need any additional document or information, anybody knows how long does it take to request it? I am just wondering if not hearing from them in 2 months means they got everything they need or they havent even looked at it yet...
have a great labor day everyonne!
Hello robertlowe855, Did you submit your application through online? I would like to ask if you have submitted a copy of an invitation letter from MPNP... I have received an email from MPNP and asking about that... Please reply... Thanks

lovely1124

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
obet said:
My updated timeline

October 2011 application (family stream) submitted to MPNP
February 2012 received AOR (dated January 2012)
May 2012 received LOA (dated April 2012)
July 27, 2012 mailed visa application to CIC
August 01, 2012 application received by CIC
Waiting for AOR.....
Hi Obet, did you submit application online?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
lovely1124 said:
Hello robertlowe855, Did you submit your application through online? I would like to ask if you have submitted a copy of an invitation letter from MPNP... I have received an email from MPNP and asking about that... Please reply... Thanks
MPNP will ask for invitation letter from you if you applied under the strategic initiative stream. There are 5 streams for the MPNP:

a) Family support stream
b) International Student stream
c) Employer Direct stream
d) General stream
e) strategic initiative stream.

Before you can apply for strategic initiative stream you must have been invited by MPNP to apply and so need to include in you application that invitation letter.

May be you mistakenly checked the strategic initiative stream option when submitting your application and that is whey they are asking for the invitation letter. Kindly send them an email requesting for explanation of the type of letter they require from you in order to know what next step to take.

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
Dear Brothers,

Thanks for your Regards,

I would like to know has anyone send letter or an email to Manitoba immigration office for informing about the plan of landing as I read in their Letter of Nomination guidelines that after getting Visa we have to inform them about our plan of visit their before landing by email or letter.
Please reply...

Regards

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello seniors.. i want to knw taht..
my wife is pharmacist..with 2.5 year experiance..and havin 7.5 bands in ielts.. i have 2 sponsors.. plzz calculate my points.. and one more thing.. m also pharmacist.. is there any benefit of spouse???

and can i get 3 points from below condition..

3 units of assessment are granted if the principal applicant's spouse possesses an intended occupation appearing on either List A or B.

ans is there any typ of pause on mpnp like federal skilled worker class..

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulwantgill said:
hello seniors.. i want to knw taht..
my wife is pharmacist..with 2.5 year experiance..and havin 7.5 bands in ielts.. i have 2 sponsors.. plzz calculate my points.. and one more thing.. m also pharmacist.. is there any benefit of spouse???

and can i get 3 points from below condition..

3 units of assessment are granted if the principal applicant's spouse possesses an intended occupation appearing on either List A or B.

ans is there any typ of pause on mpnp like federal skilled worker class..
Just replied you here...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-application-2012-t104640.0.html;msg1814679#msg1814679

lovely1124

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Emperor said:
MPNP will ask for invitation letter from you if you applied under the strategic initiative stream. There are 5 streams for the MPNP:

a) Family support stream
b) International Student stream
c) Employer Direct stream
d) General stream
e) strategic initiative stream.

Before you can apply for strategic initiative stream you must have been invited by MPNP to apply and so need to include in you application that invitation letter.

May be you mistakenly checked the strategic initiative stream option when submitting your application and that is whey they are asking for the invitation letter. Kindly send them an email requesting for explanation of the type of letter they require from you in order to know what next step to take.
Thanks Emperor... Unfortunately you are right. By mistake I've checked Strategic Initiative Stream.. :( I have sent our documents again under family support stream.. Thanks

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
HI FRIENDS....
AS PER CIC APPLICATION GUIDE... THEY ARE DEMANDING AT LEAST 6 MONTHS VALIDITY DEMAND DRAFT IN CAD DOLLARS FOR APPLICATION FEES........

BUT HERE IN INDIA.....As per RBI guidelines, with effect from April 1, 2012, the validity period of Cheques, Demand Drafts, Pay Orders and Banker's Cheques will be reduced from 6 months to 3 months, from the date of issue of the instrument.....

SO.......PLEASE ADVICE....
ANY ONE FROM INDIA, WHO CLEARED THIS PHASE....

THANKS....
GURMINDER

SUMIT1981

Aug 21, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

After 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

:'( :-\ :-[ ::) ??? :eek: :( :mad:

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA :eek:

same with us ...we have applied in the month of JUN'12 and still we are waiting for there reply after temp.file no

pawan gill

May 31, 2010
Hi Seniors plz help anyone having knowledge regarding MPNP for international graduates ..is it must that applicant should be of 21 years . Plz reply its urgent.

casperros

Jun 7, 2012
ASAP help:
hello there, I just have a quick question.. how do you fill up the MAPP form? when I downloaded it, i cannot fill it up... and if i will hand write it manually fill up the MAPP form, will it be ok that my other forms are computer generated?

tnx in advance.

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
hello.. i just want to join the thread.. PP sent to CEM on Oct 5, 2012.still no progress in ECAS..
how are you guys?

i just want to ask about possible point of entry.. I've been reading threads about points of entry but I can't find the answer i need. i plan on purchasing the ticket that goes to Minneapolis (USA) then directly to Winnipeg, Manitoba (my province of destination). Is this possible? Or should i still go through Vancouver/Toronto as PoE to do the landing? Thanks for reply..

ludhiana999

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 oct 2012
Doc's Request.
19 dec 2012
Nomination.....
20 sep 2013
AOR Received.
27 dec 2013
IELTS Request
Submit with application
File Transfer...
31 jan 2014
Med's Request
16 march 2015
Med's Done....
20 march 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everyone
I m new here
Plz tell me about online mpnp

I.

reg6724

Aug 20, 2012
hi guys, i just want to ask who among from you have the idea on how many months will I wait before we receive advise from Nova Scotia to do the necessary medical examination. we already forwarded our docs and apply for permanent visa and received last oct 29, 2012..your reply and thoughts is highly appreciated...thank you very much