18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
3hm said:
@ jahnilhen
i have already added you at FB.

and site ko pala is south ng korea much closer sa Busan
*ehm,

pede pa PM s FB kc an dami nk-add na mGa Bms n-ka-forum ko d2 para mkilala kTa!
Thanks lapit n yan s inyo..
God Bless 2 all :-*

me ann

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/06/2010 manila office
Doc's Request.
24/08/2010
Nomination.....
28/04/2010
AOR Received.
24/08/2010
Med's Request
21/01/2011
Med's Done....
08/02/2011
quami said:
si rose06 ung from nueva ecija.. :)
san sa nueva ecija c rose?

mareez

Mar 20, 2011
hi! this is my first time to post here. I just want to ask somebody who knows and who have the same worries like mine. I am an MPNP applicant and got a letter of approval last August 20 2010, that's me and my family. We are four, myself , husband and 2 kids. We submitted the whole complete package of application they requested including the full payment by MC to the Canadian Embassy in Makati last October 12, 2010. The letter said that it will take 2-4 months to wait for the Acknowledgment of receipt and file number and also for the notice for medical. But if you will count it till today, it's almost the 5th month of waiting but up to now we have not received any notice or something. I am kinda worried. Pls help. Thank you very much.

Barako

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareez said:
hi! this is my first time to post here. I just want to ask somebody who knows and who have the same worries like mine. I am an MPNP applicant and got a letter of approval last August 20 2010, that's me and my family. We are four, myself , husband and 2 kids. We submitted the whole complete package of application they requested including the full payment by MC to the Canadian Embassy in Makati last October 12, 2010. The letter said that it will take 2-4 months to wait for the Acknowledgment of receipt and file number and also for the notice for medical. But if you will count it till today, it's almost the 5th month of waiting but up to now we have not received any notice or something. I am kinda worried. Pls help. Thank you very much.
hello mareez! have you checked your e-mail already? we've got our AOR thru e-mail,but some of the members here got theirs thru an ordinary mail..

foradlai

May 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11-19-2008
Nomination.....
04-26-2010
AOR Received.
07-12-2010
Med's Request
01-20-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Passport Req..
06-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2011
LANDED..........
11-09-2011
gingerific said:
my mom just called... they received daw a package from canadian embassy and it included my passport and docs and siguro my VISA though hindi ko maconfirm kasi nga they don't know what to look for haha! waaaaah!!!

i wasn't expecting this since hindi pa nagbabago ang status ko sa eCAS!!!! last tuesday pa ko nagchicheck and hanggang ngaun in-process ang nakaindicate. bakit ganun? did any of you guys have this same experience, nauna mareceive yung passport and docs bago pa magpalit ang status sa eCAS? gusto ko na tuloy mag-undertime from work at umuwi. hindi na mapakali ang pwet ko sa pagkakaupo dito.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
wow!! congrats ginger !! :) saya naman :)

congrats din irene :) :) :)

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
thank you Lord talaga!
;D maraming thank you po sa mga bumati... ganun din sa lahat ng tulong dito sa forum! ;D
kung wala kayo malamang matagal na ako namatay sa kapraningan. it really means a lot to read the sharings and updates lalo na when you're caught up in the waiting game and praning kung magkakaroon ka ba ng response o hindi from the embassy. :p
and like what i said sa FB, whenever someone gets a visa, it's time for those currently on-queue/next in line to rejoice! dahil ang ibig sabihin lang naman nun nabawasan ng ipa-process ang CEM, and you get to move one step forward in the list! mas napapalapit towards achieving the goal: madikitan ng immigrant VISA ang passport! di ba it's better if we think that way? ;)

iab, march 14 din nakalagay na date ng issuance sa akin. ;D
i have a feeling zielee na kung napadala mo passport mo after march 14, baka this week may visa ka na rin. let's pray hard sis! my passport was sent to the embassy march 8, 9AM. in-affix nila visa march 14. so tuwing mondays siguro sila nagiistamp ng visa, hula ko lang. then ecas update ng tuesdays. yun lang, nakalimutan ata nila i-update ecas namin ni iab! hehe!

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
Mareez,

Check your email. Almost all AOR's are sent thru email (based on the feedbacks of the members in this forum) and you get it not even more than two months after submission of the complete PR application package plus the processing fee. Could be, the email from CEM went to your spam folder. Please see description below (this may help you sift thru your email inbox):

Subject: Application for a Canadian visa - XNNNNNNNNN (xxx)
XNNNNNNNNN is the file number. the format may have changed already based on latest feedbacks
Sender: RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

mareez said:

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
August 30, 2010 (received thru snail mail on 9/17/2010)
mareez said:
hi, we have the same timeline. I also sent our docs on that same day. We got our AOR through email after two weeks. Did you give them your email add?Do you regularly check it?Or maybe they sent you the AOR thru snail mail and got lost in transit, there are a number of that case. Right now, the October applicants are next in line waiting for our MR. You can try to email CEM and ask them about it. They will reply to your query.I hope this helps...

leihjahnzsa

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ginger. Ang bilis naman ng balik ng Passport mo with visa. Sana kami din

Finally dumating na din si Hubby from Saudi and nakapag submit na kami ng Passport. We submitted it last March 10. But DHL personnel told me na the following Monday pa yun maipapadala (march 14), exactly 45 days after receiving our PPR. Sana naman ok lang yun kasi 45 days lang ang alloted time di ba? sana irt wont affect our visa.

God's will sana ma change na din status ng ECAS namin to DM.

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi tesmanalo,
Great to hear that yours has his MR na. We are next na.
God Bless us all.....
lormac

zielee179

Feb 5, 2011
gingerific said:
thank you Lord talaga!
;D maraming thank you po sa mga bumati... ganun din sa lahat ng tulong dito sa forum! ;D
kung wala kayo malamang matagal na ako namatay sa kapraningan. it really means a lot to read the sharings and updates lalo na when you're caught up in the waiting game and praning kung magkakaroon ka ba ng response o hindi from the embassy. :p
and like what i said sa FB, whenever someone gets a visa, it's time for those currently on-queue/next in line to rejoice! dahil ang ibig sabihin lang naman nun nabawasan ng ipa-process ang CEM, and you get to move one step forward in the list! mas napapalapit towards achieving the goal: madikitan ng immigrant VISA ang passport! di ba it's better if we think that way? ;)

iab, march 14 din nakalagay na date ng issuance sa akin. ;D
i have a feeling zielee na kung napadala mo passport mo after march 14, baka this week may visa ka na rin. let's pray hard sis! my passport was sent to the embassy march 8, 9AM. in-affix nila visa march 14. so tuwing mondays siguro sila nagiistamp ng visa, hula ko lang. then ecas update ng tuesdays. yun lang, nakalimutan ata nila i-update ecas namin ni iab! hehe!

mareez

Mar 20, 2011
ok , i'll try to check my emails, we expected a lot receiving our acknowldgment through reg mails coz all our previous communications came from regular mails. thanks a lot for informing.. God Bless.. :)

mareez

Mar 20, 2011
there is nothing in my emails regarding my AOR, we are running for 6 months waiting for it. Isn't that alarming? ???

mareez

Mar 20, 2011
gingerific said:
Mareez,

Check your email. Almost all AOR's are sent thru email (based on the feedbacks of the members in this forum) and you get it not even more than two months after submission of the complete PR application package plus the processing fee. Could be, the email from CEM went to your spam folder. Please see description below (this may help you sift thru your email inbox):

Subject: Application for a Canadian visa - XNNNNNNNNN (xxx)
XNNNNNNNNN is the file number. the format may have changed already based on latest feedbacks
Sender: RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

hi! thanks for the effort to help. there is really nothing in my emails and spam folders. can i send them emails to inquire? Is that their email ad? the sender? Where can i send emails to CEM to inquire re our AOR? thanks.