+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

carisee

Jan 3, 2011
Our sponsor emailed informing us that we need to send notarized financial statements and my 2 sponsors need to send their manitoba health. She also mentioned that we have to submit it before March of this year. I have 2 applications, the 1st one which was rejected April of last year due to lack of IELTS. I took the IELTS and submitted to Manitoba a copy of the result last mid of August for a reconsideration. Got no reply and so I sent a follow-up letter and still no response from Manitoba government. I submitted a 2nd application last December 6 since as per the letter we previously received, we can send another application after 6 months after rejection. I just want to know if the letter received by our sponsor is for the old or new since normally they just inform applicants that they received the application in one months time and they do not review the papers immediately. Why is there also a timeline of March to submit the needed documents needed? I hope somebody on this forum can enlighten me on this. Thanks in advanced.

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
hello sunshine!

thank you for your reply..
where are you from?
i'm from the philippines.
did you also apply under the general stream?
i hope that we will receive our LOA soon.
happy new year to you and to everyone! :)

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
Hello everyone! Do I need to take IELTS? I only submitted certificate of English as medium of instruction from my university and my current employer. Should I take IELTS. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my question.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
hello every1

huhuhu..... :( san n kau mGa k-batchmate any update!!!!!!
happy weyting hoping dis month ddating n xa....... MR MR MR MR pls

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
joy_p said:
hi sunshine! we applied under family stream last july, received AOR October, but until now our sponsor has not been interviewed yet. If we base our timeline to yours, maybe our sponsor will be called on January. I'm soooo looking forward to 2011!!! Happy New Year everyone!!!
hello joy_p
we also submitted our papers under general stream last july..let us hope that mpnp will call our sponsors soon..let us keep our fingers crossed..;)

foradlai

May 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11-19-2008
Nomination.....
04-26-2010
AOR Received.
07-12-2010
Med's Request
01-20-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Passport Req..
06-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2011
LANDED..........
11-09-2011
jahnilhen said:
hello every1

hi there.. seven months na since we last submitted our application sa CEM.. may i ask if under what stream ka? does it still matter sa CEM sa pag process if under family or general stream? meron kc sa kabilang forum June 9 nagsubmit, na-issuehan na cia MR dated DEc 3.. shes under family stream.. expecting nga ako na magkaka MR na rin ako kc June 10 naman ako nag submit..pero til now ala pa din..

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carisee said:
Our sponsor emailed informing us that we need to send notarized financial statements and my 2 sponsors need to send their manitoba health. She also mentioned that we have to submit it before March of this year. I have 2 applications, the 1st one which was rejected April of last year due to lack of IELTS. I took the IELTS and submitted to Manitoba a copy of the result last mid of August for a reconsideration. Got no reply and so I sent a follow-up letter and still no response from Manitoba government. I submitted a 2nd application last December 6 since as per the letter we previously received, we can send another application after 6 months after rejection. I just want to know if the letter received by our sponsor is for the old or new since normally they just inform applicants that they received the application in one months time and they do not review the papers immediately. Why is there also a timeline of March to submit the needed documents needed? I hope somebody on this forum can enlighten me on this. Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

Based on our case, we submitted our notarized bank statements and our sponsors' heath card and other documents upon submission of our application in Manitoba to avoid further delay. They just gave you a timeline maybe because they will start reviewing your application by March. Hope this helps. Good luck!

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
violetdash said:
Hello everyone! Do I need to take IELTS? I only submitted certificate of English as medium of instruction from my university and my current employer. Should I take IELTS. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my question.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
hi violetdash,

yes, you do need IELTS. before, it was not required, however, april of 2010 if i am not mistaken, the MPNP already required that applicants should undergo this exam.

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
jahnilhen said:
hello every1

Hello jahnilhen!

Nagreply ako kagabi sa yo but this internet provider is really not working. Di pala na post.

Sabi ko, don't worry. Kaming mga May natapos na sa waiting mode ng MR. So kayo nang mga JUne ang susunod.
Just relax, be cool. Let the hours past with hope and trust in the Lord. Maya maya andyan na yan.

In the meantime, be sure that your passports are not expiring within the expected processing times. Prepare the needed things in the Medical Exams
like Operation and discharge summary if may nahospitalized sa nyo (those included in your application). Medical Certificates if available upon discharge i ready na rin para madala sa Med CLinic. 6 Pictures pala na ang size eh yong pang Canada visa.

Sige. Remember, God is so good! He is good all the time!

ate Olive (nasa office na ko)

ice victoria

May 19, 2010
Las Piñas City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mare.....

Dont worry darating din yan....konting tiis nalang! Kami nga oh ang tagal pa nang hihintayin.....update moko sa facebook pag dumating na ha.....

Im so excited for you and your batchmates......BUBULUSOK NA ANG BIYAYA NG MR STARTING THIS JANUARY.....

TRUST IN THE LORD WHILE HAPPILY WAITING........

jahnilhen said:
hello every1

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
foradlai,

family stReam kmi until now still in weyting mOde :(

ate olive,
thank you,inspiring messaGe sana nGa dumating n xa dis month paRa makauwi n din c hubby almost 1 year n 5months tomorOw n ndi nmin xa nkksama :( :( i really miss him..
yah GOD is good all da tym!!!
ang cesarian ba nid pa ng cert??

ice victoria,
oo nman ako pah FB...
diswik meron ng MR :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAPPY WEYTING!!!!!!! :-* :-*

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
jahnilhen said:
ate olive,
thank you,inspiring messaGe sana nGa dumating n xa dis month paRa makauwi n din c hubby almost 1 year n 5months tomorOw n ndi nmin xa nkksama :( :( i really miss him..
sa palagay ko di na... hehehe. (any comment guys) kasi kaya ka naman naopera dahil nanganak ka. hehe.

ako kasi may natirang stones sa kidneys after operation sa ureter ko to remove the blocking stone, kaya needed pa ang medical certificate sa Urologist... Need nila kung anong klaseng stone yong natira at kung anong treatment para don.

kaw naman wala namang natirang bata inside di ba? hehehe... SMILE!

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
jahnilhen said:
foradlai,

family stReam kmi until now still in weyting mOde :(

ate olive,

ice victoria,
oo nman ako pah FB...
diswik meron ng MR :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAPPY WEYTING!!!!!!! :-* :-*
Happy New Year!
Check you na sa post office nyo jan. For sure andun na MR nyo.
God Bless US!

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
ate olive,
hahahaha........worried lan bka nid pa.....kaloka tanOng ko bwahahahah INIP MODE n kc

dc,
knn dumating c mr.postmanksO wla p din huhuhuh
hoping diswik.......

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
jahnilhen said:
ate olive,
hahahaha........worried lan bka nid pa.....kaloka tanOng ko bwahahahah INIP MODE n kc

dc,
knn dumating c mr.postmanksO wla p din huhuhuh
hoping diswik.......
pag dumating yan matataranta ka naman. hehehe... tapos bigla kang magkaka period kaya biglang postpone... sna dumating yan ng wala ka pang period or tapos na ng at least 7 days from last day... kami kasi tatlong babae,,, nagkataon kakatapos lang ng daughter ko kaya bumalik pa kami. at least nakatapos na kaming lahat... puro pahabol na lang.... needed lang ang desisyon natin eh guided ng nasa itaas... mas mapapaganda ang outcome kamo...

di ba may iba sa batch na to tagal nag wait ng PPR tapos expiring na pala ang passports nang dumating saka lang naka pag renew... or biglang may sakit ang anak kaya nadelay din ang medical exams... PERO okay lang din naman na madelay na tayo ang nagdecide or nasa atin ang reason... at least hawak na natin ang request.... hehehe... Don't worry isama kita sa mass intentions tomorrow sa Office.... Lahat ng naghihintay ng MR na dapat nang makatanggap...

Just stay cool! God will give you the best time to be with your husband... IN HIS TIME!