Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re-Lax said:
Hi All,
Did you guys see the news in manitoba immigration site? It looks like the cap for this year has already reached the quota? Seems that CAN govt has given manitoba cap each year to limit immigrant. This year manitoba has been given 5000 only and same follow in succeeding year. My theory is that we are all hold because the 5000 has been reached for this year, and our applications will be considered next year. Please have a look in the man immig site. You will see it there.
Re-lax
i read about that news..sana naman po we will all be considered..buti pa sa the rest of this thread puro MR na..kami 1st AOR pa lang..sana we'll all be fortunate to live and settle sa Manitoba..

foradlai

May 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11-19-2008
Nomination.....
04-26-2010
AOR Received.
07-12-2010
Med's Request
01-20-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Passport Req..
06-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2011
LANDED..........
11-09-2011
balotpenoy said:
Last week status: waiting for MR.
This week status: waiting for KMR.
haha! natawa ako dito ha! ;D nice one, balotpenoy! ;)

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
i visited the MPNP site and i think this is what Re-lax was pertaining to:

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/news.html?item=3798

October 20, 2010
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM ON RIGHT TRACK: STUDY (NEW: PODCAST INTERVIEW OF AUTHORS)

Manitoba Labour and Immigration Minister Jennifer Howard today released findings of an independent study which shows the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is a success.

The evaluation by University of Winnipeg professor Dr. Tom Carter, indicates an overall positive assessment of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and shows that nominees who come to Manitoba have mainly positive settlement experiences.

Read more about the study and listen to the podcast of an interview with co-authors Tom Carter and James Townsend at the Institute for Research on Public Policy. “We are pleased that many newcomers are finding jobs, buying homes and building a good life with their families here in Manitoba,” said Howard. “The study also provides us with some useful information on how we can continue to improve our programs and services.”

Some of the main findings of the study show that:

85 per cent of provincial nominees were working after three months and 89 per cent had permanent jobs
83 per cent were working in their fields or in a related field over time
after three to five years in Manitoba, 76 per cent of nominees were homeowners
there is a high level of satisfaction with the type, nature and quality of settlement and language‑training services available
95 per cent of principal applicants do not plan on moving to another province over the next five years
91 per cent of nominees can communicate easily in English over time
provincial nominees express high levels of satisfaction with their communities as a place to live and a growing proportion are engaging in community activities.

“This study shows that our programs are on the right track, however the number of newcomers who have difficulty getting their credentials recognized remains too high,” said Howard.

“We must continue to build on our programs to ensure that newcomers get jobs that match their skills and experience.”

Manitoba government efforts to assist newcomers get jobs that match their qualifications include:

more pre-arrival labour market preparation services and language training services available to provincial nominees destined to Manitoba
job-specific language classes offered at the workplace to assist immigrants to function more effectively in jobs they currently hold or advance to higher positions
qualifications-recognition projects for internationally educated engineers, agrologists, nurses, doctors, accountants, early-childhood educators, bank and credit union workers, teachers, medical laboratory technologists and midwives
the 2007 Fair Registration Practices in Regulated Professions Act, which ensures that registration and assessment practices are fair, transparent, objective and impartial; the Office of the Fairness Commissioner has been established to support self-regulatory bodies to comply with the fair practices outlined in the act
Manitoba’s contribution to the development of the First Ministers’ Pan-Canadian Framework on Foreign Qualifications Recognition to improve the assessment and recognition pathways of internationally trained immigrants
the Credentials Recognition Program, which provides financial assistance to immigrant professionals as they proceed through the licensing process set by their profession’s regulatory body

Recently, the federal government has signalled that Manitoba’s provincial nominee program will be capped at 5,000 nominees this year and next year, said Howard. The most recent information shows that Manitoba attracted 13,500 newcomers in 2009, 75 per cent through the PNP.

“The results of this survey will help us demonstrate to the federal government that Manitoba’s provincial nominee program has been successful in recruiting and retaining newcomers who help our economy grow,” said Howard.

“This very successful model should be allowed to continue to grow.”

The study was based on personal interviews with 100 principal applicants and 50 spouses who arrived under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

The main components of the survey included the PNP application process, pre-migration information, employment, income, language, education and training, health and other services, housing, financial assistance, settlement orientation, participation in community activities, retention issues, advice to future immigrants, and demographic and household information.

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
in my opinion, the "capping" is for the nominations they will be giving out this year.
i do hope this does not affect those that are already on PR/VISA processing.

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
gingerific said:
i visited the MPNP site and i think this is what Re-lax was pertaining to:

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/news.html?item=3798

October 20, 2010
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM ON RIGHT TRACK: STUDY (NEW: PODCAST INTERVIEW OF AUTHORS)

Manitoba Labour and Immigration Minister Jennifer Howard today released findings of an independent study which shows the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is a success.

The evaluation by University of Winnipeg professor Dr. Tom Carter, indicates an overall positive assessment of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and shows that nominees who come to Manitoba have mainly positive settlement experiences.

Read more about the study and listen to the podcast of an interview with co-authors Tom Carter and James Townsend at the Institute for Research on Public Policy. “We are pleased that many newcomers are finding jobs, buying homes and building a good life with their families here in Manitoba,” said Howard. “The study also provides us with some useful information on how we can continue to improve our programs and services.”

Some of the main findings of the study show that:

85 per cent of provincial nominees were working after three months and 89 per cent had permanent jobs
83 per cent were working in their fields or in a related field over time
after three to five years in Manitoba, 76 per cent of nominees were homeowners
there is a high level of satisfaction with the type, nature and quality of settlement and language‑training services available
95 per cent of principal applicants do not plan on moving to another province over the next five years
91 per cent of nominees can communicate easily in English over time
provincial nominees express high levels of satisfaction with their communities as a place to live and a growing proportion are engaging in community activities.

“This study shows that our programs are on the right track, however the number of newcomers who have difficulty getting their credentials recognized remains too high,” said Howard.

“We must continue to build on our programs to ensure that newcomers get jobs that match their skills and experience.”

Manitoba government efforts to assist newcomers get jobs that match their qualifications include:

more pre-arrival labour market preparation services and language training services available to provincial nominees destined to Manitoba
job-specific language classes offered at the workplace to assist immigrants to function more effectively in jobs they currently hold or advance to higher positions
qualifications-recognition projects for internationally educated engineers, agrologists, nurses, doctors, accountants, early-childhood educators, bank and credit union workers, teachers, medical laboratory technologists and midwives
the 2007 Fair Registration Practices in Regulated Professions Act, which ensures that registration and assessment practices are fair, transparent, objective and impartial; the Office of the Fairness Commissioner has been established to support self-regulatory bodies to comply with the fair practices outlined in the act
Manitoba's contribution to the development of the First Ministers' Pan-Canadian Framework on Foreign Qualifications Recognition to improve the assessment and recognition pathways of internationally trained immigrants
the Credentials Recognition Program, which provides financial assistance to immigrant professionals as they proceed through the licensing process set by their profession's regulatory body

Recently, the federal government has signalled that Manitoba's provincial nominee program will be capped at 5,000 nominees this year and next year, said Howard. The most recent information shows that Manitoba attracted 13,500 newcomers in 2009, 75 per cent through the PNP.

“The results of this survey will help us demonstrate to the federal government that Manitoba's provincial nominee program has been successful in recruiting and retaining newcomers who help our economy grow,” said Howard.

“This very successful model should be allowed to continue to grow.”

The study was based on personal interviews with 100 principal applicants and 50 spouses who arrived under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

The main components of the survey included the PNP application process, pre-migration information, employment, income, language, education and training, health and other services, housing, financial assistance, settlement orientation, participation in community activities, retention issues, advice to future immigrants, and demographic and household information.
Positive naman ang news! We'll just be patient!
God Bless Us!

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gingerific said:
in my opinion, the "capping" is for the nominations they will be giving out this year.
i do hope this does not affect those that are already on PR/VISA processing.
Sama mo na MR's.=)

"The Government of Canada increased the number of visas that may be issued this year for Canadian permanent residence under the provincial nomination programs. Citizenship and Immigration Canada decided to increase the numbers beyond what was originally promised earlier this year. This year, Alberta will now receive 5,000 immigrants under the Alberta Immigrant Nomination Program (AINP); British Columbia's provincial nomination program will receive 3,500; Saskatchewan will receive 4,000, and Manitoba will receive 5,000."

With that, I'm still thinking positive that we will have our MR's soon.

kulet

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
Re-Lax said:
Hi Kulet,

Parehas tayo, nasa U.S ako ngayon at naghihintay di ng medical. Ang family ko eh nasa pINAS.
Nabasa ko sa isang thread na pwede kang magpamedical dito sa designated medical clinic dito sa U.S at alam ko dito sa L.A ay mayroon kaso ang problema eh lalo lang matatagal ang papeles ninyo dahil mahihiwalay ang sa iyo. So ang advice eh umuwi ka na lang para sabay sabay ang medical niyo at sabay sabay na ma iisubmit sa embassy ang mga medical ninyo. Remember na ang medical nila eh good for one year lang so kung mahihiwalay iyong sa iyo at di mo alam kung kailan or gaano kabibilis eh you will end up or your family to re-do your medical again. Iyon lang din ang pinayo sa akin so i guess iF given the chance, I wont take the risk. I will go home for two months then once our medical is confirm clear, then i will go back to my work.

RE-LAX
re lax

thanks pre sa information mo.ask ko lang pre kung ok lang sa iyo saan ca sa usa.ako dito ko sa california sa may lake forest. sana california ka din para naman kita tayo dito.ilan taon ka na sa usa

kulet

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
Re-Lax said:
Hi Kulet,

Parehas tayo, nasa U.S ako ngayon at naghihintay di ng medical. Ang family ko eh nasa pINAS.
Nabasa ko sa isang thread na pwede kang magpamedical dito sa designated medical clinic dito sa U.S at alam ko dito sa L.A ay mayroon kaso ang problema eh lalo lang matatagal ang papeles ninyo dahil mahihiwalay ang sa iyo. So ang advice eh umuwi ka na lang para sabay sabay ang medical niyo at sabay sabay na ma iisubmit sa embassy ang mga medical ninyo. Remember na ang medical nila eh good for one year lang so kung mahihiwalay iyong sa iyo at di mo alam kung kailan or gaano kabibilis eh you will end up or your family to re-do your medical again. Iyon lang din ang pinayo sa akin so i guess iF given the chance, I wont take the risk. I will go home for two months then once our medical is confirm clear, then i will go back to my work.

RE-LAX

re lax

pre pag dumating ba medical mo uuwi ka sa atin. natagalan ka din ba sa fbi clearance mo dito ako pre inabot ng 4 1/2 months eh

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
waaaahhhhhh!! isa din ako sa nghihintay ng MR mula ke KMR!!!!

Andami natin n KMR bkit kaya ganun?? ung ibang VO kokonti lng ang hawak n applications..

Guys pasama ako sa updated list! thanks!

happydwarf

Feb 18, 2009
HI i am new to this site, I want to apply for this Immigration, i am in USA on H1 B, can i apply, Please help Seniors

thanks,

tiwanti

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HAPPY THURSDAY MORNING ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kAmusta na po mga batchmate sa waiting list...

Ang hirap mainip noh..

indi nman pwedeng indi icpin at intayin.

i just hope everything will be ok...

di pa naman ganon katagal eh' 4month palang naman na wlang
pagpaparamdam ang CEM eh.

i dont think there's an issue to worry.

Let's just pray for the best. !!!

darating din yun. in God's time.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have a nice Day!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tiwanti

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D MEDICAL REQUEST WAITING LIST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. Tiwanti: (KMR) (CEM1) May20 ; -
2. wengski: (KMR) (CEM1) May24; (CEM2) Jun26
3. Janmyung: (KMR) (CEM1) May25; (CEM2) Jun25
4. gingerific : (LAD) (CEM1) Jun1; (CEM2)
5. DC: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun2; (CEM2) Jul6
6. Balotpenoy: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun7; (CEM2) Jul8
7. Jahnilhen: (CEM1) Jun7; (CEM2) Jul18
8. foradlai: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun10; (CEM2) Jul15
9. Re-lax: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun16; (CEM2) Aug5
10. redge:(KMR) (CEM1) Jun18; (CEM2) Jul
11. shantei:(KMR) (CEM1) Jun22; (CEM2) Jul
12. lapogueno: (CEM1) Jun25; (CEM2) Jul27
13. Ayieh: (KMR) (CEM1) Jul4; (CEM2) Aug14
14. ice Victoria: ( CSP ) (CEM1) Jul14; (CEM2) Oct04
15. kulet : (KMR) (CEM1) Jul 29 ; (CEM2) Aug 31
16. melbeltran: (CSP) (CEM1) Jul30; (CEM2) Aug30
18. okidokjim: (KMR) (CEM1) Aug25;
19. lormac: (CSP) (CEM1) Oct8; (CEM2) Oct. 26 (RPRF only)
20. mylynie: (CEM1) Oct13;
21. ondoy: (LVP) (CEM1) Oct 22

kulet

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
happydwarf said:
HI i am new to this site, I want to apply for this Immigration, i am in USA on H1 B, can i apply, Please help Seniors

thanks,
@ happy dwarf

oo pre pwede kang mag apply. parehas tayo nasa usa din ako sa california at h1b visa din ako.unang step mo pre alamin mo muna kung anong stream ka belong.machecheck mo yan punta ka sa website eto yung website www.cic.gc.ca. reviewin mo tapos kung may qustion ka ask ka lang dito sa forum maraming tutulong sa iyo.san ka nga pala sa usa ,bka mamaya mag kapitbahay lang tayo sa lake forest ako

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
Good day!

We just received a mail yesterday from KMR. But its not the MR we've all been waiting for. Anyway it just show that KMR is here... and processing our papers...

Just standby... Be sure to have someone in the house who will receive your mail...

kulet

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
tiwanti said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D MEDICAL REQUEST WAITING LIST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. Tiwanti: (KMR) (CEM1) May20 ; -
2. wengski: (KMR) (CEM1) May24; (CEM2) Jun26
3. Janmyung: (KMR) (CEM1) May25; (CEM2) Jun25
4. gingerific : (LAD) (CEM1) Jun1; (CEM2)
5. DC: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun2; (CEM2) Jul6
6. Balotpenoy: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun7; (CEM2) Jul8
7. Jahnilhen: (CEM1) Jun7; (CEM2) Jul18
8. foradlai: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun10; (CEM2) Jul15
9. Re-lax: (KMR) (CEM1) Jun16; (CEM2) Aug5
10. redge:(KMR) (CEM1) Jun18; (CEM2) Jul
11. shantei:(KMR) (CEM1) Jun22; (CEM2) Jul
12. lapogueno: (CEM1) Jun25; (CEM2) Jul27
13. Ayieh: (KMR) (CEM1) Jul4; (CEM2) Aug14
14. ice Victoria: ( CSP ) (CEM1) Jul14; (CEM2) Oct04
15. kulet : (KMR) (CEM1) Jul 29 ; (CEM2) Aug 31
16. melbeltran: (CSP) (CEM1) Jul30; (CEM2) Aug30
18. okidokjim: (KMR) (CEM1) Aug25;
19. lormac: (CSP) (CEM1) Oct8; (CEM2) Oct. 26 (RPRF only)
20. mylynie: (CEM1) Oct13;
21. ondoy: (LVP) (CEM1) Oct 22
@tiwanti

correction lang po CSP ako

thank you