+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

its_anne

May 26, 2010
dc said:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
How long it takes before you recieve ur visa after you submit you passport?

God Bless Us!
thanks. 1 month & 1 week to be exact

lilyric said:
@ its_anne: Wow! anne a big Congratulations. finally!this is it!the visa is in your hands now.pwede ka na makagalaw hehehe..
paano mo nareceived yung visa? tell us po...thanks
tama! im now writing things to do pero iniisip ko pa lang mahirap din pala ang dami.
early in morning bigla dumating ang DHL sa ofis namin, i dont know what to react basta im happy hehe.

thank you so much to all of you, you guys lift our faith to be patient & have faith in HIM
wengski
robipark
mylynie
okidocjim
gingerific
kidrobot
Re-lax
jahnilhen
foradlai
ice victoria

may our good Lord continue on giving us good news always
mabuhay! see you all in Manitoba!

robipark

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 23, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 23, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 18, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 28, 2010 pp sent to CEM: nov 22,2010
VISA ISSUED...
dec. 9, 2010
LANDED..........
2nd week of feb
its_anne get in touch na lang ha

will see each other sa canada hopefully magkita kita tau at tulungan pa rin pagdating dun

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
ice victoria said:
* Congratulations to you its_anne.....this is really good news....

* Mylynie - prepare some docs in advance....particularly Foreign Police Clearances. Like what happaned to us, the embassy required my husband to get Police clearance from South Korea ( which we didn't expect they will require ) and it took 5-6 weeks to get the clearance ( at dun kami natagalan, kya hindi nakasubmit agad ng docs ) ..Do it advance...this will cause you no harm.....God bless
ang tagal nyo nman nkuha an police clearance from south korea,nandun an husband ko pero xa sglit lang nkkuha n agad xa tapos pinadala n nya skin......goodluck!!!

M

marnibeth

:) Hello! i wonder if u know what (lvp) means? it was an attachment to our application file number, just received today, Oct. 15, tnx!

M

marnibeth

Also, if the embassy collected the RPRF, does it mean that the application already has the chance to pass?
Anyone who can enlighten me, tnx in advance! :D

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marnibeth said:
:) Hello! i wonder if u know what (lvp) means? it was an attachment to our application file number, just received today, Oct. 15, tnx!
Congrats! That's the initial of the immigration officer who handles your application.

And I have not heard of anyone getting denied when they already paid their RPRF. Let's wait for the others to reply.

@Anne, congratulations! You're on your way to your new found home. =)

M

marnibeth

Janmyung said:
Congrats! That's the initial of the immigration officer who handles your application.

And I have not heard of anyone getting denied when they already paid their RPRF. Let's wait for the others to reply.

@ Anne, congratulations! You're on your way to your new found home. =)
oh my God! It's getting into the nerves! i just can't breathe enough.. you really made our day! tnx so much... God bless u always....

M

marnibeth

:) Anxiety keeps me going! hehehe.. everytime the communication from the CEM arrives I just feel like I'm fainting... it's like a matter of life and death.... because perhaps of the financial, physical and emotional efforts I, in particular had been through... But I'm just fortunate to be registered here, at least I have a shoulder to cry on this time.. I wish we can have our medicals soon...

M

marnibeth

marnibeth said:
oh my God! It's getting into the nerves! i just can't breathe enough.. you really made our day! tnx so much... God bless u always....
Anyway, I still need some more opinions and views.... feel free to conceptualize things for me! :-*

my_angels

Star Member
Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6, 2010
Nomination.....
Feb.25, 2010 (received Apr 2010)
AOR Received.
July 2010 (CEM)
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 28, 2011
Passport Req..
May 9, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011 received July 1, 2011
LANDED..........
very soon...in God's perfect time :)
hi everyone, just new to this thread..also waiting for MR :)

redge

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Hi to all my batchmates here, as of of the moment Iam still waiting for my MR.. Lets just keep on praying!
I have a question, im my case my fiance and I got the LOA last May 2010 under general stream as common law partner, is it ok for us to get married? I mean from "common law partner" status to "married" status is it possible or much better to retain our status as common law partner? thanks!

tiwanti

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
my_angels said:
hi everyone, just new to this thread..also waiting for MR :)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hi my_angels !!! you're welcome here! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D welcome to the group of MR Waiting List.. :D :D :D :D :D

please share ur timeline so we can monitor each other status.

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
jie22 said:
hi all,

ask ko lang po kung ano yun hitsura ng 1st AOR na nareceive nyo? sa sponsor kse namin may dumating na letter tapos may 4-digit number.. ano po ba ang content ng unang AOR? naguguluhan po kse ako. ???
hi jie!
kami din naka-receive ng 1st AOR na may nakalagay na File # na 5 digits. pero may nakasulat din na "If your application is considered complete and eligible for assessment, you will receive a file number and notification of the final result mailed to the address you provided in your application."

yung sponsor namin na-receive ung letter 2 weeks ago, pero kami, today lang namin natanggap. yung date sa letter October 1 pa.

I wonder, yun na kaya yung File number? Nagsubmit kami ng application last week of July. good luck on your application! baka tayong 2 ang magkabatch... let's keep each other updated.. :)

Re-Lax

Sep 16, 2010
Hello everyone! I can see na pahaba na ng pahaba ang listahan natin ng waiting for MR...so frustrating na talaga...my husband read in one forum na vacation time daw ng mga taga CEM ng Nov. to Dec. marami daw ang on vacation sa mga officers sa months na yan, tapos kung ma timing na yung officer na in-charge sa papers mo eh on vacation, yung papers mo, on hold na rin till he or she returns... :-[ May alam ba kayo tungkol dito? this is not good news at all... :'(