+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP in Egypt

Mar 26, 2012
Hello, I am Michael Hanna from Egypt, I used the Online tool for MPNP, and i got a file number in OCT 2011,
the issue is I didn't receive LOA till now..

Is that too late & how they will send it to me? by Mail or Email?

Thank u

B

BlessedMe

mishobennaguib said:
Hello, I am Michael Hanna from Egypt, I used the Online tool for MPNP, and i got a file number in OCT 2011,
the issue is I didn't receive LOA till now..

Is that too late & how they will send it to me? by Mail or Email?

Thank u
there has not been an established pattern of MPNP processing in Egypt until now, so we can't be sure how long is it going to be exactly... but as for LOA, many online applicants for MPNP got their LOA after 3-6 months of issue of file number and AOR..and most of them (not all) received notifications thru email...wait until next month to receive it.. then keep us posted...

Mar 26, 2012
Thank u for your response, but is that preferable that my uncle (the permanent resident in Canada) ask about my file status or that may annoy them?!?

B

BlessedMe

mishobennaguib said:
Thank u for your response, but is that preferable that my uncle (the permanent resident in Canada) ask about my file status or that may annoy them?!?
no, don't contact Manitoba Immig...after the sponsor interview, the LOA will be sent automatically, no need to follow up... the LOA may be sent to your uncle and all you can do for now is wait until LOA is sent to you...

B

BlessedMe

mishobennaguib said:
Will the Gov. meet my uncle first then contact me?
they won't meet him personally..they will just do phone interview with your uncle, the questions will be about you basically... they won't contact you...after deliberation and sponsor interview, you can wait for your LOA to be sent either through airmail or email

Mar 26, 2012
They called my sponsor at December 2011, and asked him about me , and didn't tell him any other Info, will they call him again?? or what?

B

BlessedMe

mishobennaguib said:
They called my sponsor at December 2011, and asked him about me , and didn't tell him any other Info, will they call him again?? or what?
they may or may not call him again..but most of the time,one interview is enough..and for now, you will have to wait for your LOA, check your email always, sometimes they send LOA through email, although most of us got it through paper via airmail.. usually it takes 1-2 months to release LOA after sponsor interview...and if it will be sent to you via airmail, then i believe you are still within the time frame..you will receive your LOA anytime soon..just keep us posted

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
there has not been an established pattern of MPNP processing in Egypt until now, so we can't be sure how long is it going to be exactly... but as for LOA, many online applicants for MPNP got their LOA after 3-6 months of issue of file number and AOR..and most of them (not all) received notifications thru email...wait until next month to receive it.. then keep us posted...
How sure are you of this information? Are you an online applicant? The MPNP application process is the same for all, regardless of what country you are from. FYI, if you read the website of Manitoba immigration, online application takes only 2 months to process as compared to 6 months for applications by mail. Likewise, all notifications for online applicants are thru email. Please do not give wrong information to forum members. Make sure you are giving accurate information before you give any advice. Please!

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
they won't meet him personally..they will just do phone interview with your uncle, the questions will be about you basically... they won't contact you...after deliberation and sponsor interview, you can wait for your LOA to be sent either through airmail or email
FYI, Manitoba LOA is NEVER sent thru EMAIL. The document is an official nomination from the Province of Manitoba and it is always sent via MAIL. It is a formal official document. Please stop giving misleading and inaccurate information to forum members.

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
they may or may not call him again..but most of the time,one interview is enough..and for now, you will have to wait for your LOA, check your email always, sometimes they send LOA through email, although most of us got it through paper via airmail.. usually it takes 1-2 months to release LOA after sponsor interview...and if it will be sent to you via airmail, then i believe you are still within the time frame..you will receive your LOA anytime soon..just keep us posted
MPNP never sends the LOA via email! Haven't you read the Manitoba immigration website? If there are no problems with the application process, LOA is usually issued within a week after sponsor interview, based on the date the LOA was issued. However if there are problems, the issuance may be delayed. It may take 3-4 weeks (after issuance of LOA) to receive the LOA if his mailing address is outside Canada.

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
mishobennaguib said:
I didn't give any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just asking ..
Am thecanadian is not referring to you but directing his comments towards blessedme. Anyway let us all take things easy. I have never seen LOA via email. Mine took like 3 weeks to arrived here in South Africa although the letter was dated 4 days before they posted it. I wish all the best.

sy123

Mar 2, 2012
The Canadian said:
MPNP never sends the LOA via email! Haven't you read the Manitoba immigration website? If there are no problems with the application process, LOA is usually issued within a week after sponsor interview, based on the date the LOA was issued. However if there are problems, the issuance may be delayed. It may take 3-4 weeks (after issuance of LOA) to receive the LOA if his mailing address is outside Canada.
Hi The Canadian, may I ask you questions? I appplied through online application and my relative's phone interview was done almost 6 weeks ago while I haven't got LOA yet... do you know if there's any dealine that Manitoba immigration should complete an online application? should I contact Manitoba immigration for my status or any suggestion? Thanks for your advice in advance.

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
sy123 said:
Hi The Canadian, may I ask you questions? I appplied through online application and my relative's phone interview was done almost 6 weeks ago while I haven't got LOA yet... do you know if there's any dealine that Manitoba immigration should complete an online application? should I contact Manitoba immigration for my status or any suggestion? Thanks for your advice in advance.
If there is no problem with the interview and you think you are well qualified for MPNP nomination, maybe your LOA is on the way. If they sent your LOA to your residence instead of your Manitoba relative, it may take weeks, but the date the LOA was issued is usually within a week after the interview. The is no deadline to complete the application. I think you just have to wait. No need to contact them. They will contact you if they need other docs. Since your relative has been interviewed already, I think there are no more documents to request. Just wait and hope for the best. Regards!