Hello my IELTS Score :

Listening 5,5
Reading 4,5
Writing 6
Speaking 6,5
OBS 5,5

Am I eligible for MPNP Program?

Thanks in advance..
Yes, you are. Check on the MPNP table to determine your CLB level.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/language/

Cheers!

kings80

Oct 5, 2012
Hi Simplyblessed,

My IELTS scores are Listening 7.5,Reading 9.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 .Overall band is 8/

Under what category in CLB do my score is ?

Best regards ,
Kings

Finally

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Will be waived
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Will be waived
Med's Done....
Will be waived
Interview........
Will be waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
kings80 said:
Hi Simplyblessed,

My IELTS scores are Listening 7.5,Reading 9.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 .Overall band is 8/

Best regards ,
Kings

And you got an overall band score of 8.0 on the IELTS? Wow!

MarcusZaki

Jul 8, 2013
simplyblessed said:
IELTS General and CELPIP General are the two approved testing agencies by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program and the same agencies used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

In Manitoba, IELTS (or CELPIP) is used to measure the language proficiency of international clients. The MPNP recommends that skilled workers score at least 4 on IELTS (General) to apply. (Priority applicants must have IELTS 5 or higher.)

After you arrive, the language schools the government provides for new immigrants use Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) to describe measure your skill levels and describe communication competencies. (Citizenship and Immigration Canada has identified CLB 4 as the language assessment description that best fits the current citizenship regulations.)

Employers do not ask job applicants for CLB levels, but the opportunities open to you will depend on – and are limited by – your level of English communication skills.*

Beginners
At CLB 1 – 3, menial jobs are available to you – office cleaner with a supervisor who speaks the same first language as you, or a dishwasher or kitchen helper with someone on staff who speaks your first language. You may be able to get a job cleaning rooms at a hotel, or working at a bakery.
Intermediate
At CLB 4, you may get a job such as a child care assistant or home care worker (working with the elderly) or as a hospital cleaner. At CLB 5, jobs that may be open to you include counter help in a fast food restaurant, cashier, food server or assembly-line manufacturing. You need about CLB 6 to work in a retail position or as a security guard or bus driver.
Advanced
At CLB 7, child care educator and health care aide positions may be available to you. At CLB 8, you should be able to compete for most professional jobs.

CHEERS EVERYONE!!! :)

Aug 27, 2013
HELLO TEAM

I GOT 4.5 BANDS (GENERAL) BUT I ACTUAL SCORED MORE THAN 60 POINTS IN MPNP TOOL KIT. IS I AM QUALIFIED FOR MPNP PROGRAM?
PLEASE ADVISE.
THANKS AND REGARDS.

Ahris914

Jan 18, 2014
Hello Simplyblessed,
I have a question. My cousin wants to immigrate to Manitoba. Is it the IELTS still must have minimum of 5 now?

Thank YOU.! ;)

JOSHREYES21

Jan 29, 2014
I am in the process of applying for a MPNP. I just want to check with you guys regarding my IELTS. After getting my IELTS result with an overall score of 4.0, will I be qualify for the MPNP? Please advise!

Listening: 4.0
Reading: 3.0
Writing: 4.5
Speaking: 4.5

Overall 4.0

Thank You :)

jenny07

Sep 22, 2015
can i apply my mpnp but my score in celpip listening4, reading3, writing4, speaking5 can I possible to apply my MPNP even I got only score 3 on my reading thank you very much hope to hear a goodnews from you

Harsh3493

Aug 16, 2017
I got overall 5.5 band in IELTS general
Reading 5.5
Writing 5.5
Listening 6
Speaking 5.5
M I eligible for Manitoba PR ?

S Jalal

Apr 10, 2018
Hey SJ here

I just want to confirm that