Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Have you ever contacted the mpnp as to why you still haven't received your LoA? It must have been in your hands as of this date. I was wondering what might have been the cause of the delay.

iherm69

May 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application last 27-09-2012.
Interview........
05-10-2013
No sponsor interview yet.
Here is my timeline, very much delayed.

27 Sep 2012 - Friend submitted to MPNP office our paper application for GS.
28 Feb 2013 - Received MB application file# through email after my email query/clarification to <mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca>, although no email on AOR received yet.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iherm69 said:
No sponsor interview yet.
Here is my timeline, very much delayed.

27 Sep 2013 - Friend submitted to MPNP office our paper application for GS.
28 Feb 2013 - Received MB application file# through email after my email query/clarification to <mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca>, although no email on AOR received yet.

AOR is your File number. Wait for your supporter's interview.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverdoe said:
Have you ever contacted the mpnp as to why you still haven't received your LoA? It must have been in your hands as of this date. I was wondering what might have been the cause of the delay.
I did, as of June 12, MPNP (via call) told us that they have not reached any decision yet. I have referred this to my supporter and he said that he will make a follow up this week to MPNP. Hoping a positive feedback.

iherm69

May 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
05-10-2013
Hello Kurt,

Thanks for the clarification on the AOR.
I was expecting a formal letter of AOR through snail mail or email from them (MPNP), but neither came up to June 4.

My paper application was submitted to the Manitoba MPNP office by my friend last Sept. 27, 2012.
Since I was already a bit worried with regards to the 9 months delay on my application, I emailed MPNP last June 4, 2013 about the status of my paper application.

They advise the next day that my paper application was received on Feb 28th, 2013, with a certain MBxxxx-xxxxxx number.
So it seemed that they have started to process my paper application just after 5 months upon their initial receipt last Sept. 27, 2012.

It has already been close to another 5 months again, since their receipt of my paper application last Feb. 28, 2013 (Total of nearly 10 months since submission to Manitoba MPNP Office).
What do you think is the next step for my application and what can I expect from my Manitoba General Stream application these next few days, weeks, or months?

Kindly help advise.
Thanks in advance.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iherm69 said:
Hello Kurt,

Thanks for the clarification on the AOR.
I was expecting a formal letter of AOR through snail mail or email from them (MPNP), but neither came up to June 4.

My paper application was submitted to the Manitoba MPNP office by my friend last Sept. 27, 2012.
Since I was already a bit worried with regards to the 9 months delay on my application, I emailed MPNP last June 4, 2013 about the status of my paper application.

They advise the next day that my paper application was received on Feb 28th, 2013, with a certain MBxxxx-xxxxxx number.
So it seemed that they have started to process my paper application just after 5 months upon their initial receipt last Sept. 27, 2012.

It has already been close to another 5 months again, since their receipt of my paper application last Feb. 28, 2013 (Total of nearly 10 months since submission to Manitoba MPNP Office).
What do you think is the next step for my application and what can I expect from my Manitoba General Stream application these next few days, weeks, or months?

Kindly help advise.
Thanks in advance.
I will cite my application for your reference since I am also under GS. I have submitted my papers via fedex last Aug 26, MPNP received it on Aug 31, 2012.

Waited 6 months, then MPNP contacted my supporter for interview last March 7, 2013 then I have received my AOR or file number after 5 days, March 12, 2013 via email. Do not be alarm why my supporter got the call first before issuance of AOR, I do not have any idea as well, but i believe it depends on the officer who handles your file. Up to this point, I still have not received any news, i am still waiting for the decision letter.

So i can only suggest that you really have to extend your patience, wait for your supporter's interview, then decision letter will come next. BTW, i know 1 applicant September 2012 applicant who got the call from MPNP but NOT HIS SUPPORTER, its case to case basis. This gives us the idea that MPNP is on Aug-September GS applicants NOW. ;D ;D

iherm69

May 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
05-10-2013
Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your very encouraging reply.
I pray that we all receive what we are waiting for the soonest possible time.
GOD bless us all.

blitz76

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
File Transfer...
05-11-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014
Passport Req..
waiting
Any updates for september applicant? Please keep us posted guys..

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iherm69 said:
Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your very encouraging reply.
I pray that we all receive what we are waiting for the soonest possible time.
GOD bless us all.
No problem, anytime.

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
kurtsebastian said:
hello punjabi_veterinarian, me and my wife are nurses, Under GS. Yes, it will help you to strengthen your case not quite sure if you will be be given expedited process. GS and FS streams have been abolished already meaning, they will no longer prioritize FS, the only advantage for those applicants with close relative is that they will have 20 points comparing to 10 points as for friends only. It is fair game now, as long as you score 60 points and up and do have a supporter you will be considered. :D. BTW, i have not received my LOA yet, still waiting.
Hi Kurt just want to ask if you have relative in BC are there chances that you will not be approved in MPNP? coz my sisters are in BC and im applying in Manitoba as GS sponsored by my friend.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
athrenta said:
Hi Kurt just want to ask if you have relative in BC are there chances that you will not be approved in MPNP? coz my sisters are in BC and im applying in Manitoba as GS sponsored by my friend.
I will be straight forward on this, your chances are 50% 50% when in comes on this. I know applicants that were rejected on this case and others are successful. This is solely depends on your settlement plan on the the interview of your supporter. all the best.

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
kurtsebastian said:
I will be straight forward on this, your chances are 50% 50% when in comes on this. I know applicants that were rejected on this case and others are successful. This is solely depends on your settlement plan on the the interview of your supporter. all the best.
Thanks for that honest answer, I really cannot decide which one to push through. I am a backlog applicant and I've waited for almost 7yrs then my application was canceled because of the backlog. Now my friend offered to sponsor me and I would like to try that opportunity but my worry is that they might see I have stronger ties in Vancouver but my mother is willing to transfer in Manitoba once we get there to help us with the childcare. This is really making me worried.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
athrenta said:
Thanks for that honest answer, I really cannot decide which one to push through. I am a backlog applicant and I've waited for almost 7yrs then my application was canceled because of the backlog. Now my friend offered to sponsor me and I would like to try that opportunity but my worry is that they might see I have stronger ties in Vancouver but my mother is willing to transfer in Manitoba once we get there to help us with the childcare. This is really making me worried.
To help you understand more this is an excerpt from MPNP website.

In assessing your application the MPNP considers whether you have ties to Manitoba that are sufficiently strong, and whether those ties are stronger than any connection you may have to another Canadian province. The MPNP reserves the right to refuse your application if you cannot demonstrate your connection to Manitoba is stronger than your connection to another province.

OTHERS are not disclosing their relatives outside MANITOBA, but this is risky. For me, I would still apply but i have to lessen my expectations.

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
kurtsebastian said:
To help you understand more this is an excerpt from MPNP website.

In assessing your application the MPNP considers whether you have ties to Manitoba that are sufficiently strong, and whether those ties are stronger than any connection you may have to another Canadian province. The MPNP reserves the right to refuse your application if you cannot demonstrate your connection to Manitoba is stronger than your connection to another province.

OTHERS are not disclosing their relatives outside MANITOBA, but this is risky. For me, I would still apply but i have to lessen my expectations.
If People are not disclosing their close relatives in other cities of Canada ..then when the case goes to CIC after approval Do they again hide their relatives info specially when they fill the form of family information like siblings n parents residence..how do they do so..coz my sister also resides in TOronto n I dont wanna reveal dis as dis may weaken my case..