+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

Otufowora

Jul 26, 2023
Good day house, I submitted my application 15th of February 2023. It is still in received status. Any one in this category or what can I do.

Otufowora

Jul 26, 2023
Good day. I have submitted my application since 15th February 2023, it is still in received status. Anyone to provide any information.

doyin ajayi

May 19, 2017
I'm writing this to get a clarification on the regional immigration points which hold a weightage of 50 points in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. My Ranking points as per the Expression of Interest are 619. I've received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Skilled Worker in the recent draw #177. I myself have submitted my MPNP EOI. I intend to work and settle in the province of Manitoba, in the city of Morden. My connection (First Cousin) lives in Winnipeg.

I've claimed 200 points for Manitoba connection as my first cousin is a permanent resident and resides in the capital of Winnipeg. Since my intended destination in Manitoba is Morden, my Manitoba support is willing to help me in the settlement plan. My question is am I eligible for the 50 points for regional immigration as my intended destination in Manitoba is Morden. I want to make sure all the details shared by me are accurate.

Kindly suggest if I can proceed with a full application, based on the details I provided.

I would really appreciate your prompt response.
No you can’t. Your supporter has to live in the regional city for you to claim the points.

Reactions: Alalac

Ash1912

Jan 12, 2023
Hello, I am planning to apply soon to MPNP I have almost completed 6 months of full-time work and my employer is willing to write a letter of support, my working hours are some weeks 30 hours and others around 34 or 37, but during 2 weeks I made 24 hours each week, those were around June, the rest of my working weeks since February were the hours that I mentioned before, my question is, I would have rejection for working 24 hours for only 2 weeks?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am planning to apply soon to MPNP I have almost completed 6 months of full-time work and my employer is willing to write a letter of support, my working hours are some weeks 30 hours and others around 34 or 37, but during 2 weeks I made 24 hours each week, those were around June, the rest of my working weeks since February were the hours that I mentioned before, my question is, I would have rejection for working 24 hours for only 2 weeks?
No issue. Your employer needs to be eligible and must give you a job offer (not letter of support) with offer of a full time, long term job. Assume you studied in Manitoba.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/skilled-workers/swm/eligibility/

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi Everyone here, It's been more than a month since MPNP contacted my supporter and my status still shows "Assessment in Process"

Is anyone in this state? and anyone with information on what should be delaying the outcome?

So worry here.
The officer responsible for your process must be on vacation or covering for someone else.. as per website they have 6 months to complete processing applications

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
The officer responsible for your process must be on vacation or covering for someone else.. as per website they have 6 months to complete processing applications
Appreciate your response @Alalac

What do you advise me to do in this case, do I need to mail them, because my application will be 6 months in 8 days' time?

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Good day. I have submitted my application since 15th February 2023, it is still in received status. Anyone to provide any information.
I can understand how it feels,

It seems like we are in the same boat, I submitted a complete application on Feb 8th, and no nomination yet. whereas some submitted and got theirs within 1 or 2 months... I really do not understand how they are responding to people...Their system is just somehow...It should be first come, first serve but reverse is the case.;)

We just have to wait and pray!

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Greetings everyone here!

I got my nomination letter yesterday.

Please, I need your expertise on my current situation, I Applied for Manitoba PNP through Express Entry, and I received 2 messages at the same time on my express entry profile;

1. Provincial nomination letter
2. Not eligible for express entry

Initially, I had an active express entry profile that met the requirements and my CRS score was 392. Now when I open my express entry profile, the CRS score shows zero (0). At the same time, I tried to accept the Nomination letter, and not possible, but can only see it with an expiring date stated on it.

Please advise me on what could be wrong and what I need to do.

I got information from someone that it was due to the insufficient fund of 25,000CD which I stated for a family of 4, because IRCC recently increased their proof of fund requirements. But as at the time I open my express entry profile and submitted MPNP, the fund was sufficient.

Please any piece of information will go a long way for me.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi,

For skilled worker in Manitoba program, does the employer need to provide new job offer after 6 months of ongoing employment Or the same job offer needs to be submitted which was given by the employer initially ?

Reactions: Mandii Rash

Ahmedaslam17

Feb 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am planning to submitt EOI for "skilled workers overseas" stream. I have read and gathered information from there official website. Now I have few questions and would be great help if someone can answer those.

1. I have 73/100 points but how can I calculate ranking score out of 1000?
2. At which stage I must have 3 months bank statement for POF? Like before submitting EOI
3. At what stage my supporter will need to submit "supporter form"?
4. I don't have EE profile. How and where I can apply on IRCC website if I get nominated?

Thank you in advance,
Ahmed Aslam

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
The clause is
In addition to adaptability points, you may also score points for regional immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.

*All candidates indicating that they plan to settle outside of Winnipeg must, at the time of application, satisfactorily demonstrate that they have a convincing connection to a region outside of the capital city indicating a strong likelihood that they will make a long-term economic contribution to that region.
I hope you didn't submit a full application because you will be banned. If you did, request for it to be withdrawn. There are no exceptions to the rules! You can only claim the 50 points if your family support lives in a regional area outside Winnepeg

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Greetings everyone here!

I got my nomination letter yesterday.

Please, I need your expertise on my current situation, I Applied for Manitoba PNP through Express Entry, and I received 2 messages at the same time on my express entry profile;

1. Provincial nomination letter
2. Not eligible for express entry

Initially, I had an active express entry profile that met the requirements and my CRS score was 392. Now when I open my express entry profile, the CRS score shows zero (0). At the same time, I tried to accept the Nomination letter, and not possible, but can only see it with an expiring date stated on it.

Please advise me on what could be wrong and what I need to do.

I got information from someone that it was due to the insufficient fund of 25,000CD which I stated for a family of 4, because IRCC recently increased their proof of fund requirements. But as at the time I open my express entry profile and submitted MPNP, the fund was sufficient.

Please any piece of information will go a long way for me.
Open a new profile and indicate that you have nomination from a MPNP. They would generate a letter to saying you should reach out to MPNP to send the nomination again. Then reach out to MPNP and they would resend it. It would take several days to be generated though.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Open a new profile and indicate that you have nomination from a MPNP. They would generate a letter to saying you should reach out to MPNP to send the nomination again. Then reach out to MPNP and they would resend it. It would take several days to be generated though.
Thanks for your time and response.

I have already resolved the issue.

beingravipatel

Jan 16, 2021
Belleville
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes