+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

ayamout85

May 24, 2016
I checked the website but i need to know if i selected YES but the process to get the liscense will take long time.
is it enough to show them that its in progress ? because I may need to do an exam their in Winnipeg..

it will cost around 440$ CAD

this is the process link: apegm.mb.ca/pdf/Registration/Assessment/AcademicAssessmentFlowchart.pdf

jats

Mar 9, 2016
RSRS said:
I would request for expert opinion on signing the Forms and Papers during submitting application to CIC.

1. I have signed once in the signature box and dated in the last page of Generic Application form/Back ground declaration form. Is it ok? or I have to sign on the footer of each page?
2. Supplementary Information (Travel) form does not have any signature box. Don't I need to sign on the form?
3. Do I need to sign on the check list or just checking in the relevant boxes will suffice.

Andy 108 and others please.

>> Yes, it is best to sign at the footer of each page of Supplementary Information - Your Travel form.

Zaiiinab

Sep 4, 2016
Hello Everyone !

I did submit EOI in August 2016 and my points are 417 what does that mean? Also how long will it take that I receive further instructions i.e. LAA? Are my points too less to receive LAA? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
RSRS said:
I would request for expert opinion on signing the Forms and Papers during submitting application to CIC.

1. I have signed once in the signature box and dated in the last page of Generic Application form/Back ground declaration form. Is it ok? or I have to sign on the footer of each page?
2. Supplementary Information (Travel) form does not have any signature box. Don't I need to sign on the form?
3. Do I need to sign on the check list or just checking in the relevant boxes will suffice.

Andy 108 and others please.

you dont need to sign the document checklist, you dont need to sign the pages 1-by-1, after you have filled the forms, anywere you see signature, pick a black pen and sign with date

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Ayokunlex01 said:
Hello,I submitted my application on 22 Dec received 29 Dec by mistake I wrote wrong month in issued and expired column in passport column in generic form,what to do now?Do they regect my application?Plz help I am really very much worried about it

you dont need to sign the document checklist, you dont need to sign the pages 1-by-1, after you have filled the forms, anywere you see signature, pick a black pen and sign with date

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Hello
Can we send CIC application with expire IELTS and later on can submit new test result. ?

Prof2020

Jun 25, 2016
Neena Bhangu said:
Hey..anyone from 15th draw....Punjab
ANYONE STATUS CHANGED ???
My wife is from the 15th draw (April 2016). Her MPNP Application Status has been on "Received" since June 2016.

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
Thanks For you input.