21-Feb-2018
Minhas2015 said:
Hi
Its 11 days since status is Assessment Pending
Mpnp is working very slow.
Dear Noorulhuda where are you.
Throw some light on processing of applications
Dear Minhas2015,

I hope your status will be change to Assessment Complete soon, may be 20-30 days in between, Insha Allah.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
InUkCa said:
It is progressing, I agree it is slow compared to Oct to Dec 15. I got my nomination, and now working on to complete CIC pack.
Please remember they can interview you as well, as in my case - which was very unusual. I had a lengthy interview and was bit combative, challenging and quoting their documented figures. I think was through the interview because of extensive research I did on Manitoba while filling application without that I was bulldozed.

Even after assessment complete status it took 10 days to issue LOA.
Congrats InUkCa ;)

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
andy6835 said:
Thanks for reply.
I got the ans from previous post's signature like below.
MPNP Stage:

• | EOI to MPNP
• | LAA from MPNP
• | St: In Progress
• | App. Submitted
• | St: Received
• | File # Rcvd.
• | SP2 Sent
• | MPNP added SP2
• xx-xxx-xx | Asmt. Pending
• xx-xxx-xx | Sponsor Interv.
• xx-xxx-xx | St: Asmt. In Pro.
• xx-xxx-xx | St: Asmt. Comp.
• xx-xxx-xx | LOA Rcvd.

CIC Stage:

• xx-xxx-xx | Sent App. to CIC

So If sm1 has degree but not evaluated by WES, still go through ? or WES reports needed at CIC level?

while creating expression of interest, does it show total points ?
Dear andy6835,

Not need to evaluate your degree by WES, it is very costly, lengthy and time consuming, neither at CIC stage.

You can find your actual total points given by MPNP on creating your EOI.

uncle_jack

Jul 8, 2016
Dear friends,
Recently submitted application form, system did not count my points. Is it normal?
Just received an email.

Dear uncle_jack,

Thank you for updating your EOI submission. xxx.

xxxx
Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.

Sincerely,

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Skilled Worker

Mandeep brar

Apr 9, 2016
Moga (Punjab) India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday
Johan McCallum, Canada’s Minister of Immigration, has stated his goal of significantly increasing immigration to Canada beyond its current record level as a way to fill the country's labour needs and rise to the demographic challenges faced by an aging population.

McCallum made the comments in Manila, Philippines during a speech to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.

"So why not substantially increase the number of immigrants coming to Canada? And that is, I think, I hope, what we are about to do . . . the direction in which I would like to go is to increase substantially the number of immigrants," McCallum said.

Earlier this year, the Liberal government of Canada unveiled its immigration plan for 2016, which projected that Canada would welcome around 300,000 new permanent residents this year. This marked the highest projected immigration level in decades, and around a seven percent increase on the 2015 plan.

Key to the government's larger plan to promote innovation and grow the economy is McCallum's three-year immigration plan, which he plans to unveil this fall. Following his comments in Manila, it is likely that this plan will showcase the government’s objective to increase overall immigration numbers.

However, McCallum said that no final decision on immigration has been made and that there will be some work to do in getting convincing his cabinet colleagues, as well as the Canadian population, about the merits of his new plan.

During a visit to Beijing earlier in his Asian tour, McCallum announced that the government of Canada plans to increase the number of visa offices in China, in order to facilitate the numbers of Chinese visitors, workers, students and prospective immigrants expected to come to Canada in the future.

McCallum’s department is expected to make a number of other changes before the end of 2016, including modifications to the Canadian Citizenship Act and changes to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

Mandeep brar

Apr 9, 2016
Moga (Punjab) India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[tr][td]
Nowadays many people move outside from winnipeg for getting 50 points for their relative. After that they take apartment on rent then they claim for that points.please give me suggestion it is correct way for get 50 points in EOI profile.it is not necessary live there for one year.
Thanks

asifsays

Aug 2, 2016
I have received an Exploratory Visit Pre Screening Questionnaire from MPNP in July. I sent back the filled up form to them within 2 days. Is there anyone familiar with this? What are the chances of getting a invitation to visit Manitoba for the interview? Please anyone.

InUkCa

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Draw 10 | LAA: 28 Nov 15 | MPNP:24 Jan 16 | SP2: 7 Feb16 | SP2 Resubmission : 15 Feb 16 | Received Status: 22 Feb 16 | CIC: 31 Aug 16
Doc's Request.
SP2 : To resubmit 15 Jan 16
Nomination.....
Assessment Pending: 8 July 16 | SP2 Interview: 21 July 16 | Applicant Interview: 27 July 2016 | Assessment in process: 28 July 16 | Assessment Complete: 2 August 2016 | Nomination Letter (LOA): 11 August 2016
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2016(XEP to EP), 28 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
28 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
05 Jan 2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2017 (Passport sent on 23 Feb 2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14 March 2017
LANDED..........
25 March 2017
Pradeep bajwa said:
Hii , I'm from 11th draw still mine status is received
How they complete the assessment and issue LOA is strange and currently incomprehensible . Christoo and Anurag0071 also from draw 11, got nomination on 15/6/2016 and 4/7/2016 respectively -though they submitted SP2 in Dec 15. Appears process has stopped if not barely crawling.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noorulhuda said:
Dear andy6835,

Not need to evaluate your degree by WES, it is very costly, lengthy and time consuming, neither at CIC stage.

You can find your actual total points given by MPNP on creating your EOI.
Thank you for the reply.
+1 to you & Ayokunlex01 for the response.