06/09/2017
Med's Done....
08/09/2017 & Passed on :16/09/2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2018
Donna Alora said:
I emailed them in the morning august 03 and they replied the same day in the evening. My status is still pending as of this moment.
Hi
I also got answer from mpnp, they r saying that this is their internal reason that's why they changed status
I applied second time to Mpnp
Are you applied first time to Mpnp or?
Stay in Donna
Wish good for us

Sekhon77

Aug 2, 2016
karanindia said:
What's u status and when did u submit ur spp2
hi Karan I also from India (Punjab). Which state and place are you from. Which Mpnp draw is yours. My lawyer submitted ssp2 it's between dates 20 Feb and 28 Feb don't know the exact date. Recieved file number on Feb 5.

Minhas2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hi to all
It's 16 days till i got status as assessment pending.
Now no change.
It's frustrating.
I am from Jalandhar (Punjab) India.

massive

May 20, 2015
Hi.. I am planning to start our MPNP Application. I would like to ask some help from you guys. My question is, if you have already received the LAA all documents to be uploaded must be notarized photocopies? Or just simple photocopy? Laslty, my documents was already notarized in the Philippines and I am now based here in Dubai, do I need to have them notarized again here?

Thank you so much! Im just having a hard time understanding the process of mpnp.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
massive said:
Hi.. I am planning to start our MPNP Application. I would like to ask some help from you guys. My question is, if you have already received the LAA all documents to be uploaded must be notarized photocopies? Or just simple photocopy? Laslty, my documents was already notarized in the Philippines and I am now based here in Dubai, do I need to have them notarized again here?

Thank you so much! Im just having a hard time understanding the process of mpnp.

wait wait, MPNP, you dont use photocopies, you will scan and upload the clear documents to them, they want original copies please, its CIC that want photocopies, pls dont make this mistake, if notarised no problem, upload it to them like that,

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
andy6835 said:
Hello Folks,

Can anyone ( who has gone through it) post the complete step by steps milestones for MNMP EOI_SW category ?

Also does Education needs evaluated by WES for MNMP PR processing ? if yes at what time it is needed?

i dont no which steps you are asking, anyway you dont need wes evaluation, they no how they will check and follow up all what you submited to them, i guess there having some database, WES evaluation are meant for express entry applicants

massive

May 20, 2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.

wait wait, MPNP, you dont use photocopies, you will scan and upload the clear documents to them, they want original copies please, its CIC that want photocopies, pls dont make this mistake, if notarised no problem, upload it to them like that,

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
tessy4real said:
Hello My Friends in this forum Please follow me and thank God i got my Nomination letter on the 29th of july 2016. Just that i lost my Dad and we were on the burial that same day was not able to post it. Am am so Hapi but Please help me and Thank God he is so faithful and i believe he will do it for each and everyone of you. My Time line is as follows

EOI Submission is 31 Apr 2015 score 557
LAA on 3rd November 2015 - 9th draw
full application submitted on 20th Dec 2015
SPP2 on 14th Jan 2016
App change from received to assessment pending 3 June 2016
App change from assessment pending to Assessment in process 10 July 2016
Sponsor interview 13 July 2016
Nomination letter on 29 July 2016

Am on the IRCC filling the forms believing The Good lord will Complete this work for us all. Thank you Guys and May God grant everyone Their heart Desires In Jesus Name AMEN.
So sad tessy4real, RIP

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:

i dont no which steps you are asking, anyway you dont need wes evaluation, they no how they will check and follow up all what you submited to them, i guess there having some database, WES evaluation are meant for express entry applicants
Thanks for reply.
I got the ans from previous post's signature like below.
MPNP Stage:

• | EOI to MPNP
• | LAA from MPNP
• | St: In Progress
• | App. Submitted
• | St: Received
• | File # Rcvd.
• | SP2 Sent
• | MPNP added SP2
• xx-xxx-xx | Asmt. Pending
• xx-xxx-xx | Sponsor Interv.
• xx-xxx-xx | St: Asmt. In Pro.
• xx-xxx-xx | St: Asmt. Comp.
• xx-xxx-xx | LOA Rcvd.

CIC Stage:

• xx-xxx-xx | Sent App. to CIC

So If sm1 has degree but not evaluated by WES, still go through ? or WES reports needed at CIC level?

while creating expression of interest, does it show total points ?