+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dafdipson said:
Now i'm confused as my status was "asessment pending" before it changed to "assessment in process" on dec 2
That's case by case.

Some people don't even get an interview at all and got a nomination.
Be patient. Mine was information requested status for more than 1 month after I uploaded additional document and then assessment pending for 2 weeks and assessment in process without interview. After 10 days, it's changed to assessment complete on dec 1 but no LOA yet.

What can we do? Just wait...

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear All,

Please help, There is anybody knows that if a person on work permit and he would like to sponsor spouse and dependent children, what is the procedure and after how many months he is eligible to sponsor his family and dependents?

Thank you so much in advance for your precious advise.

mobogenie

Oct 21, 2015
Hello All,

Does anyone know if this particular batch will close this year or will continue next year cos i can only be eligible to apply next year February due to my supporter's PR Status that will be just be One year. Though my supporter has been living in Manitoba for long, he just received his PR Card. Now, MPNP told me that I will have to wait till next year to submit another EOI.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jais74 said:
Dear All,

Please help, There is anybody knows that if a person on work permit and he would like to sponsor spouse and dependent children, what is the procedure and after how many months he is eligible to sponsor his family and dependents?

Thank you so much in advance for your precious advise.
A person who is on work permit is not eligible for supporting another one. You have be a permanent residence who lives in Manitoba more than a year. My agency told me that.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
I don't Think Manitoba will have a bad winter this year of -35 or -40..There will be weather improvement. Temperature might no go beyond -18..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/dec3-mild-weather-manitoba-records-1.3350011

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
albertasun said:
That's case by case.

Some people don't even get an interview at all and got a nomination.
Be patient. Mine was information requested status for more than 1 month after I uploaded additional document and then assessment pending for 2 weeks and assessment in process without interview. After 10 days, it's changed to assessment complete on dec 1 but no LOA yet.

What can we do? Just wait...
Hi, mine too, assessment complete since Dec 2 (early in the morning) but I have not received any notification yet. Have you received anything yet?

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umanitoba said:
Hi, mine too, assessment complete since Dec 2 (early in the morning) but I have not received any notification yet. Have you received anything yet?
Nothing yet...

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Me nothing either ???

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Ask_Me I think only 1 draw will come out before 31st Dec... If someone not received LAA being scored as per draw, then your occupation might not be in list.. Double check your occupation with MPNP list.

brl

Jun 7, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
Ask_Me I think only 1 draw will come out before 31st Dec... If someone not received LAA being scored as per draw, then your occupation might not be in list.. Double check your occupation with MPNP list.
Can you provide the link to find the occupation with MPNP list.

Kiting_doc

Aug 16, 2015
Lviv
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-03-2016
Med's Request
12-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
brl said:
Can you provide the link to find the occupation with MPNP list.
Hi,
this should help
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
All the best! :)