+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
Hi Znarfier or anyone been in Same scenario,
For bachelor of education degree holder working as childcare worker (educator), with no formal
Childcare Qualification, can he nominate "early childhood educator Assisstant" or should nominate "early childhood Educator" even though he hasn't got formal qualification but experience only. But early childhood educator assistant requires no formal qualification. These two has same NOC 4214.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

rosecelle

Mar 10, 2015
Hi guys...

I also qualified in EOI-SW but there is a problem that I cant understand. The MPNP EIO emailed me this

POINTS FOR LICENSING IN MANITOBA: ONLY those candidates working in a profession or trade that is considered regulated in Manitoba AND have undergone all licensing steps required by the regulatory body in Manitoba required to work in this occupation in our province should answer YES to the question “If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the MB provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?”.

If your occupation is not regulated in Manitoba, you should select NO as your answer. In addition, having submitted your credentials for evaluation to the licensing organization in Manitoba is not considered sufficient proof of being able to work in Manitoba, so you would also have to answer NO.

Will someone or anyone there would kindly explain it to me.. Thank you

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
rosecelle said:
Hi guys...

I also qualified in EOI-SW but there is a problem that I cant understand. The MPNP EIO emailed me this

POINTS FOR LICENSING IN MANITOBA: ONLY those candidates working in a profession or trade that is considered regulated in Manitoba AND have undergone all licensing steps required by the regulatory body in Manitoba required to work in this occupation in our province should answer YES to the question “If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the MB provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?”.

If your occupation is not regulated in Manitoba, you should select NO as your answer. In addition, having submitted your credentials for evaluation to the licensing organization in Manitoba is not considered sufficient proof of being able to work in Manitoba, so you would also have to answer NO.

Will someone or anyone there would kindly explain it to me.. Thank you
First question to you, are you in Manitoba or did you already visit Manitoba in the past?
If you are answer is NO you should answer NO for points for licensing in Manitoba. even if you have license in country like US, UK or even in other planet your answer still NO for licensing in Manitoba. So you will not get 100 points for that.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
jagaban said:
Thanks znarfier. Just trying to be helpful
Correct... and that's the essence of this Forum :D

rosecelle

Mar 10, 2015
First question to you, are you in Manitoba or did you already visit Manitoba in the past?
If you are answer is NO you should answer NO for points for licensing in Manitoba. even if you have license in country like US, UK or even in other planet your answer still NO for licensing in Manitoba. So you will not get 100 points for that.

I answer No in the question that is why I am confuse what makes it wrong. Is my job affect this matter because I input NOC 6211 "Retail Sales Supervisor" in the job description which is actually my present job but I only gained a Two year post Secondary Education. Do I need To apply for an ECA?

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
rosecelle said:

I answer No in the question that is why I am confuse what makes it wrong. Is my job affect this matter because I input NOC 6211 "Retail Sales Supervisor" in the job description which is actually my present job but I only gained a Two year post Secondary Education. Do I need To apply for an ECA?
I believe every who apply under new rules received that kind of email. It is precaution of Manitoba for the applicants.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
Raider said:
Hi Znarfier or anyone been in Same scenario,
For bachelor of education degree holder working as childcare worker (educator), with no formal
Childcare Qualification, can he nominate "early childhood educator Assisstant" or should nominate "early childhood Educator" even though he hasn't got formal qualification but experience only. But early childhood educator assistant requires no formal qualification. These two has same NOC 4214.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Raider !

If you are theaching the Kids or one of the teachers, then "early childhood Educator" is the most appropriate choice;

but if you aren't directly teaching them and if your role is to assist the teacher/s, then choose "early childhood educator Assisstant".

May I know what's your self-assessment score?

Anyway, good luck!

rosecelle

Mar 10, 2015
basic_instinct said:
I believe every who apply under new rules received that kind of email. It is precaution of Manitoba for the applicants.

Oww I see Thanks .. That message made me feel sick i kept on reviewing my eio .. well there still question i need to clarify..
do you know how to compute this test result in clb to be input in the eoi application

Language scores Details
Listening score 5 =Listening CLB score ______
Reading score 6.5 =Reading CLB score ______
Writing score 5.5 =Writing CLB score ______
Speaking score 6 =Speaking CLB score ______

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Dear all
We submitted EOI and scored just 304 points due to My previous immigration application.but this time my husband is the principal applicant,now when answering one question that is the result of previous migration application I wrote "not accepted". But confused what exactly is the answer,actually I applied under the FSW category in 2009 in accountant category and in the refusal letter I was told that I could not satisfy the requirements of an accountant hence processing itself had not started and that the processing fee will be refunded"
So what type of rejection it is,is it a denial or not accepted?
Pls reply,and what is the chance with 304 points? Will this previous application has any negative impact on the current application?
Thank u very much in advance.....pls help

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
Thanks Znarfier,
Score is 378. It's for my friend anyway. He was ECE assistant and now is ECE. But element Question was- without formal early childhood educator Qualification, can one nominate that occupation while he can work as a ECE without qualification in his own country. Second question is -With IELTS score of R4.5,L5.0, W5.5 and S5.5 are there any chances of approval by CIC, while this score in enough for MPNP nomination.
[/quote]

kamal12345

Jun 12, 2015
hello znarfier,
I am also interested in saskatchewan but physicians are not on the list for PNP. one need to have experience as physician there on a work visa for at least 6 months.I am in the process of educational verification and prep. for exam of medical council of canada but getting a work permit and a job without any PR is difficult task. I think all the other provinces need a job offer to apply for PNP but a job as a physician depends on immigration status.
applying in FSW through express entry is also a option but i reached only 410 on self assessement.

In MPNP my score is-
CLB 7 18
21 to 45 10
4 years 15
One post-secondary program of two years or longer 20
Close relative in Manitoba(also a working physician in manitoba) 20
total- 83

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Kamal12345,
New Brunswick doesn't require job offer to apply for PNP- express entry. Infact they have a special program for medical people to help them get job before they arrive.It is after they have picked you that you will apply to express entry then they will nominate you. Check their website to learn more.