+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI Draw #66

dhanu87

May 26, 2019
we have applied for MPNP through, Express Entry-Skilled worker overseas and we have points of 565.
Last draw lowest ranked 506, even though until now we haven't received LAA?
anyone has same experience, should we wait some more days or we have to write them back?

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
we have applied for MPNP through, Express Entry-Skilled worker overseas and we have points of 565.
anyone has same experience, should we wait some more days or we have to write them back?
Do you have any connection in Mannito?
I can't submit mine due to no connection there?
Good luck!

Part

Apr 1, 2019
That one is MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative draw not ee draw.

dhanu87

May 26, 2019
is MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative draw not ee draw
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 60 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 506
Of the 196 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 27 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code

then what this 27 means?

dhanu87

May 26, 2019
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 60 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
Of the 196 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 27 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code

then what this 27 means?
And my occupation in their demand list

mahissara

May 22, 2019
I think it means those who already having an express entry profile which can create from here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

then what this 27 means?

essiralc14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Manitoba
My sister got 591 and she also did not receive an LAA. Unfortunately, they are only getting from Strategic Recruitment so we must patiently wait for the next draw.