+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP-E question need professional answer

parislion

Jan 16, 2009
manitoba requirement

How much does the MPNP-B require me to invest in Manitoba?
A. The amount of investment you make in Manitoba will be dictated by the type of business you establish, what size it is and whether it will be a new business, or an existing business, or an existing business in which you become an active partner. Depending on the size of the business it may be in the hundreds of thousands, or it may be in the millions of dollars. However, the investment amount must not, under any circumstances, be lower than $150,000. This does not include the $75,000 deposit.

When is the $75,000 Deposit released?

You have 2 years from the date of landing to fulfill the requirements of the Cash Deposit Agreement. Once you have met the terms and conditions specified in your Cash Deposit Agreement, your $75,000 deposit will be returned to you in full. Cash deposits are released to the applicant only at their current address or may be wired to the applicant's account upon request.

Any changes to the Cash Deposit Agreement must be discussed and approved by the MPNP-B of the Business Immigration and Investment Branch before proceeding with any other business.

Q. What if I am unable to proceed with my business venture in Manitoba?
A. If the business intent or project does not go ahead, or another approved project involving comparable levels of investment and employment is not undertaken, your $75,000 deposit will be forfeited to the Province of Manitoba.

my questions

1. what are the other consequences if the candidate would rather to lose only $75,000 in order to get PR.

2. Is there any possibility that the PR CARD will be cancelled when the candidate renews his card 5 years later?

canuck

Feb 5, 2009
i had read somewhere that in case the person fails to meet the requirement of the visa the bond of 75000 gets forfeited but pR and the visa stands and as such after 5 yrs u do not renew the PR but apply and get citizenship after 3yrs time but this is a shady way to get visa and pr and just in case u were sincere in your efforts to set up business and failed to meet the criteria then these things do happen....