+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP(BRANDON)

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
Hello all,
I received an email after submitting my application that my sponsor shows that he is located in Winnipeg while my preferred choice of destination is Brandon.
I have been asked to add more proof of connection to Brandon to avoid assuming that I chose Brandon for the extra 50points that made me eligible for the draw.
Presently, my friend in Brandon is sponsoring another person and I can't use him. WHAT DO I DO?

ettesar

May 3, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016 VOH-02/08/2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016 :)
hi, what happen to your application, my relative is in the same boat, what are you going to do?thanks

ettesar

May 3, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016 VOH-02/08/2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016 :)
I haven't replied the email. Still looking for the best way to respond. How about you?
i have seen some with same situation and they got rejected, and some have to wait for 2 years before they can reapply

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
Okay, thank you.
From this letter, the person didn't respond to how he replied.
This is a little bit related to the letter I received even though my sponsor has a branch of his Canadian registered stretcher services in virden and will soon have in Brandon.. aside winnipeg.
I will simply stick to my sponsor stating my reasons and desire to stay in Brandon.

Do you by any chance know the outcome of the persons application and how he replied the mail. I can learn from it

Raidfk

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, i hope you are fine basically i want to asked how much minimum IELTS score required to take admission in winnipeg college. please update like i want to study after graduation course.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, i hope you are fine basically i want to asked how much minimum IELTS score required to take admission in winnipeg college. please update like i want to study after graduation course.
This thread is about MPNP Brandon. Look at the college admission standards.

Victy21

Aug 30, 2021
Hello all,
I received an email after submitting my application that my sponsor shows that he is located in Winnipeg while my preferred choice of destination is Brandon.
I have been asked to add more proof of connection to Brandon to avoid assuming that I chose Brandon for the extra 50points that made me eligible for the draw.
Presently, my friend in Brandon is sponsoring another person and I can't use him. WHAT DO I DO?
Any Update on your application. I have a similar situation. Responded to the PFL, its four months now and the wait is killing.