+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP-B/Medical done in 2017- waiting for PPR

SamB

Sep 4, 2016
Lets share the timeline on subject here..
AOR: Dec.20, 2017
MR+ RPRF is received on Dec.20, 2017
Medical done: Jan.7, 2017
Awaiting for PPR

Anyone who got ppr?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
SamB said:
Awaiting for PPR

Anyone who got ppr?

File received by CIC: End of NOv, 2016
AOR: 1st week Feb, 2017
Medical Waiting..
Visa Office: Singapore

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Can you please share some tips to apply for exploratory visit?

My details are below:

IELTS - 7 in each.
Networth - $800,000
Bank balance - $150,000
Investments - $200,000
Experience - 15 years in management and business ownership
Eductation - B.Com.
Relative in Manitoba - Uncle

I applied for exploratory visit but got denied as there was no invitation letter from province, but province doesn't provide letter for this program.

Any tip is much appreciated!

Is the exploratory trip must? What the chances of getting selected in the pool without the trip?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
@Visitor said:
Hi Seniors,

Can you please share some tips to apply for exploratory visit?

My details are below:

IELTS - 7 in each.
Networth - $800,000
Bank balance - $150,000
Investments - $200,000
Experience - 15 years in management and business ownership
Eductation - B.Com.
Relative in Manitoba - Uncle

I applied for exploratory visit but got denied as there was no invitation letter from province, but province doesn't provide letter for this program.

Any tip is much appreciated!

Is the exploratory trip must? What the chances of getting selected in the pool without the trip?

Exploratory visit add 15 points... if you enable to conduct the visit, you will not claim that 15 points. Then it will be difficult for you to claim 85 points out of remaining 85. Chances to get LAA will be almost impossible.

Getting Canadian visitors visa is much difficult then PR visa. It's yout bad luck. If the reason for denial of that visa doesn't changes from your side, there will not be any positive result of tourist visa if you apply again.

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

The reason for refusal was no invitation from province, I have already emailed province about but they again replied that they cannot issue invitation for this trip...

Can I get letter of invitation from uncle in Manitoba and reapply? You are right without the trip there is absolutely no chance of being selected...

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
@Visitor said:
Thanks for your reply.

The reason for refusal was no invitation from province, I have already emailed province about but they again replied that they cannot issue invitation for this trip...

Can I get letter of invitation from uncle in Manitoba and reapply? You are right without the trip there is absolutely no chance of being selected...
Manitoba stated in their application kit that they don't issue letter for visitor visa for exploratory visit purpose. So don't expect. When Canadian high commission refuses any visa, usually they mention the reason. And when the reason for refusal doesn't not change, then they may refuse again. In such situation, if the non availability of invitation letter is the reason for refusal, your relative may sponsor you with a guarantee that he will be your host for accommodation and food during your visit and you will return after the visit, then you may get it. but as i mentioned, getting visitor visa from Canadian high commission is very difficult. Your relative has to give you his PR card copy or Passport copy along with the invitation letter. Is your relative lives in Manitoba?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
@Visitor said:
yes he lives in manitoba... he can provide his passport along with the letter...
than you may try again but chances is low. but what was the reason they mentioned for the refusal.

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
@Visitor said:
No invitation letter was the reason
dont understand.
SamB said:
Awaiting for PPR

Anyone who got ppr?

What is the visa office?

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Would it be ok to apply for tourist visa, and then pay trip to Manitoba for the Business Research purpose. I think it should be ok.

bchatila

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Doc's Request.
11-07-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2019
Med's Request
07-02-2020
Med's Done....
11-02-2020
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
Hello guys, I have received my LAA and about to submit my application on July 11, 2017.
Can you guys tell me what is the timeframe of each steps going forward?
Thanking you in advance,
Ibrahim