PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
My sponsor got call on 5 July.my status changed to information requested in 6 July. But mpnp sent physical enquiry at my workplace on 3 august.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Finances for MPNP
Hi all, I am the PA but most of the finances needed for our settlement in Canada is in my spouse's bank accout/name. My spouse will be immigrating with me and will be included in the application. Can this fly and (can we use this)? As I read somewhere that the bank statement should be in the PA name.Thanks

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi
1-I am the PA in Express entry pool (my spouse is a dependant), now I want to apply for MPNP.Can my spouse be the PA for the MPNP or must it be me?; considering the fact that one has to put the EE number when completing the MPNP Expression of interest.Thank you.

2-For this situation with two different NOCs
NOC 1 May 2013 - June 2014
NOC 2 -November 2014 -Present

How many years of Work Exprience will i choose within the last 5 years? I actually want to apply using NOC 2 as I have a longer time there.
Please advise.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi I just moved from Bangladesh to Winnipeg. I have my SIN card, health card, bank account, Void Check, Pr card. And I am actively looking for job. Which bank or credit union or retail store is the easiest to provide a credit card?

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi I just moved from Bangladesh to Winnipeg. I have my SIN card, health card, bank account, Void Check, Pr card. And I am actively looking for job. Which bank or credit union or retail store is the easiest to get a credit card?

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi I just moved from Bangladesh to Winnipeg. I have my SIN card, health card, bank account, Void Check, Pr card. And I am actively looking for job. Which bank or credit union or retail store is the easiest to get a credit card?
PC financial

arshakil

Apr 22, 2016
Hello experts,
After getting LoA in MPNP, I'd submitted my paper application in April, which was received by CIC on 1st May 2017. I filled in the application fees payment form with my brother's credit card information accordingly.

As expected, I recently received AoR, UCI reference number and application number on 20th July 2017. I linked my online account with the same on that day. But, CIC still neither charged the fees from my brother's credit card, nor they have transferred the file to regional visa office despite it's been almost 3 weeks from getting AoR.

So, my query to the fellow experts if it is okay with my process. When are they supposed to charge the fees? And, when can I expect to see the file transfer and medical request?

Thanks for your earliest response..

Regards
A. R. Shakil

kg21

Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
NEED ADVISE.. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

Our Score is 552 for Skilled Workers Overseas, any chance or idea if the current score for the past draws will go down???
What are my options? Have a brother in Manitoba.

Thank You. Please advise.

-KG

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hello All,

I have a question.. Our application was changes to In process and then to information requested, they requested for some documents in which we submitted and then the status was changed to In Process again. After 4 days, it was changed to Information requested again but this time we have not received any email as to what information are they looking for. Any the same situation? Thanks

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
- No idea about what I have missed. Because my IELTS and bank statement are updated.

I'm not sure about the status of my MPNP before they've interview my sponsor, what I've remember is that it was "RECEIVED". until now They have no e-mail with regards on the information they need to know.
Hello Allen06,

What is your status now? Our status changed from In Process to Information Requested. We received an email for the documents needed and we submitted those. After a day or 2, status was changed to In Process again and then after 4 days it was changed to Information Requested again but this time we did not received any email as to what documents are needed.

Dawinderpandher

Mar 24, 2017
manitoba canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Hello All,

I have a question.. Our application was changes to In process and then to information requested, they requested for some documents in which we submitted and then the status was changed to In Process again. After 4 days, it was changed to Information requested again but this time we have not received any email as to what information are they looking for. Any the same situation? Thanks
yes happened with me same like u. my sponsor got call on 5 july. on 6july my status changed from in process to information requested. on 3 August MPNP sent physical enquiry on my work place. after that i submitted any additional documents on 7 august. on 8 August my status changed in process again. but on 14 august again changed to information requested. unti now i did not receive any mail.

Dawinderpandher

Mar 24, 2017
manitoba canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
yes happened with me same like u. my sponsor got call on 5 july. on 6july my status changed from in process to information requested. on 3 August MPNP sent physical enquiry on my work place. after that i submitted any additional documents on 7 august. on 8 August my status changed in process again. but on 14 august again changed to information requested. unti now i did not receive any mail.
from which draw u? me from india NOC 2281 draw 15

kg21

Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
NEED ADVISE.. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

Our Score is 552 for Skilled Workers Overseas, any chance or idea if the current score for the past draws will go down???
What are my options? Have a brother in Manitoba.

Thank You. Please advise.

-KG

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

how long is your status change to info requested? if i remember correctly, it took me 2 months before i receive the email for additional documents that they are requesting.