+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update for those with status "Information Requested" ?

For how long do they usually update from this status?

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
Any update for those with status "Information Requested" ?

For how long do they usually update from this status?

My status is still information requested.. It's been almost 2 months now..

kathrina08

Dec 26, 2016
I am from draw 17.. I submitted my application August.. i've waited 7 months for there response then what i've got was application not accepted.. Instead of asking for additional documentation they immediately rejected my application.

here 's what I received;

We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply.

Specifically, we have determined that:

· You were unable to provide documentary proof of the connection to Manitoba you have claimed in your EOI. Specifically, you did not provide concrete proof of documents to prove your relationship to your Manitoba supporter. You must provide birth certificate and / or marriage certificate for your common-law partner's parents showing their parents’ full name as proof of relationship. Relationship to your Manitoba supporter should be specified in detail (i.e. my father's brother) in both Settlement Plans.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
kathrina08 said:
I am from draw 17.. I submitted my application August.. i've waited 7 months for there response then what i've got was application not accepted.. Instead of asking for additional documentation they immediately rejected my application.

here 's what I received;

We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply.

· You were unable to provide documentary proof of the connection to Manitoba you have claimed in your EOI. Specifically, you did not provide concrete proof of documents to prove your relationship to your Manitoba supporter. You must provide birth certificate and / or marriage certificate for your common-law partner's parents showing their parents’ full name as proof of relationship. Relationship to your Manitoba supporter should be specified in detail (i.e. my father's brother) in both Settlement Plans.
Dear kathrina08,

It is very sad to listen about your application rejection :(.

In fact, you should explain in details the relationship to the sponsor in your Settlement Plan, upload his Health Card (Canadian) / Birth Certificate / Original Familial Relationship Certificate with True Translation in English.

In this response, your sponsor should show affirmation in his Settlement Plan 2 to the relationship explained in your SPP submitted to MPNP by e-mail.

May I know the relationship to your sponsor, your origin country?

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
Allen06 said:
My status is still information requested.. It's been almost 2 months now..
Send them email, if u have sent the required document.. I did the same things and my status was updated next day...2 month is too much for information requested. what was ur previous status.

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
kathrina08 said:

here 's what I received;

I am so sorry to hear about that, u can ask other seniors on how to go about appeal. all hope not lost. God is ur strenght

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Tojojikan said:
We both have the same timeline
Did your supporter already interviewed by MPNP?

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
YOMIGANIYU001 said:
Send them email, if u have sent the required document.. I did the same things and my status was updated next day...2 month is too much for information requested. what was ur previous status.
I've already sent them my concern. But they the response to my concern is this;

Greetings!

Status was changed to information requested it’s either were trying to contact your Manitoba Supporter, your educational institution or your employer.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Department of Education and Training
7th floor 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3
T:204-945-2806 F:204-948-2256
www.immigratemanitoba.com

Byt he way what is the content of your letter to them?

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
DEEMAH said:
I am in the process of applying Manitoba PNP. I am taking help of a consultant for filing the application.
My consultant said that she filed my application yesterday.But when I check the Government of Manitoba website. still, my application (profile) is in incomplete status.
My Question is, If the application has been successfully submitted will I get any e-mail from the government of Manitoba website acknowledging my application submission.
Hi,

i also applied last Mar 1, 2017 and I immediately received a confirmation email that my application was received. You can ask your consultant for the MPNP online username and password. You can log in and check for yourself what are the missing information. If it says incomplete, there might be some details missed or not yet filled out such as IELTS Number or passport number.

Hope it helps. Thanks!
+1

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
I've already sent them my concern. But they the response to my concern is this;

Greetings!

Status was changed to information requested it’s either were trying to contact your Manitoba Supporter, your educational institution or your employer.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Department of Education and Training
7th floor 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3
T:204-945-2806 F:204-948-2256
www.immigratemanitoba.com

Byt he way what is the content of your letter to them?
Would it be better if we follow up on school or employer? but the thing is i do not know how will i approach them but i cant wait doing nothing. i read in some forum that some lasted one year for their status to be updated from information requested to complete.

Is there anything we could do?

kathrina08

Dec 26, 2016
My common-law partner's mother and my supporter are siblings.. I was in the impression that i need to provide my common-law partner's b-cert and my supporter's b-cert to show my connection. and now they rejected my application because i was not able to provide the b-cert of my common-law partner's mother.

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
Would it be better if we follow up on school or employer? but the thing is i do not know how will i approach them but i cant wait doing nothing. i read in some forum that some lasted one year for their status to be updated from information requested to complete.

I've already asked my employer. MPNP never contacted them. I want to do something, but our only choice is to wait. How long you have been waiting since your status becomes info requested?

[/quote]

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
kathrina08 said:
My common-law partner's mother and my supporter are siblings.. I was in the impression that i need to provide my common-law partner's b-cert and my supporter's b-cert to show my connection. and now they rejected my application because i was not able to provide the b-cert of my common-law partner's mother.
You must provide family tree with corresponding birth cert.

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Hi Guys,

When I've submitted my application my current employer on that time is Luana but now that I have a new employer should I send them a new letter of Reference from my new employer? Should this affect the status of my application since it is in Information Requested stage?