isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jdblue said:
Hello friends,

I am from Draw #18. Have applied from India and NOC WAS 2172.

Just got email that I was rejected.

"We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply. "

Reasons they have given are
1) I have not included job duties of my previous employer.
2) My relative's document was not one year old.

My online status also changes to not accepted. It was wonder to me, instead of requesting documents they directly rejected. I have reply immediate that 1) I have already uploaded appointment letter and other details for my previous employer and 2) Yes, my relative has new driving license, PR card and health card. but because of old health card was tear I didn't uploaded. However I have uploaded old work permits and his job appointment letter.

For those who has not uploaded 1 year old documents please upload right now and don't forget to upload job duties for all employers.

Guys please help me, what to do. I have waited for more that 8 months and now they have simply rejected. Waiting for their reply, but please guide me what next step I go with.

Thanks in advance.
your sponsor should be at least one year in Manitoba in able for them to sponsor you.
I was rejected also due to inconsistencies on my EOI but i reapplied right after my rejection correcting my first mistake.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
isreyes said:
your sponsor should be at least one year in Manitoba in able for them to sponsor you.
I was rejected also due to inconsistencies on my EOI but i reapplied right after my rejection correcting my first mistake.
Can you share your experience? What are those mistakes?

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Can you share your experience? What are those mistakes?
here's what i received from my email last year.

We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply.

Specifically, we have determined that:

· In your EOI, you awarded yourself CLB 8 (25 points) for your listening score. In fact your score should have been CLB 7 (22 points); please note that you should not round up your score.

i got confused on my ielts score and converted my points to CLB right away which i so wrong.

Is your sponsor a PR already? for how long? it should be 1 year or else...
and also for your job, i guess you should put on more supporting documents regarding your current work like for your COE state you job description, how long have you been working on them, etc.. and attached additional documents if necessary.

jdblue

Oct 5, 2013
isreyes said:
My relative is in manitoba for more than 3 years. Only mistake I did is uploaded newly issued health card and driving licence. As I mentioned I have uploaded his job letter and work permits are old.

However when I got refusing email again I sent them old copies of healthcard but still didn't get any reply.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
isreyes said:
here's what i received from my email last year.

We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply.

Specifically, we have determined that:

· In your EOI, you awarded yourself CLB 8 (25 points) for your listening score. In fact your score should have been CLB 7 (22 points); please note that you should not round up your score.

i got confused on my ielts score and converted my points to CLB right away which i so wrong.

Is your sponsor a PR already? for how long? it should be 1 year or else...
and also for your job, i guess you should put on more supporting documents regarding your current work like for your COE state you job description, how long have you been working on them, etc.. and attached additional documents if necessary.
Yes they are PR for 5 years now. I just send my EOI last Mar1 and status is STARTED. No documents required yet cause I'm just starting and hoping that they draw those who work overseas even without Strategic Recruitment Initiative.

taurasmishu83

Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my medicals on 26th December and I am expecting passport request soon.

But my problem is that I am in Australia nowdays for a project and will be here till June. There is another thing is that my family is in my hometown at India.

Can someone please guide me if I can submit my passport in Canadian embassy of Sydney, Australia and my family can submit their passports in India.

A sincere request to everyone to look into my issue as I got stuck in trouble.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

jimmy56123

Mar 17, 2016
Thank you for your reply Teenzky
But I wanted to know how often are international students from another province are invited after working in Manitoba for one year ,are they invited under skilled worker overseas or in Manitoba ?

Any international student from another province here ?

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
jdblue said:
Hello friends,

I am from Draw #18. Have applied from India and NOC WAS 2172.

Just got email that I was rejected.

"We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that it has not been accepted for assessment because the information and/or documents you provided in your application is not consistent with the EOI profile that served as the basis of you receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply. "

Reasons they have given are
1) I have not included job duties of my previous employer.
2) My relative's document was not one year old.

My online status also changes to not accepted. It was wonder to me, instead of requesting documents they directly rejected. I have reply immediate that 1) I have already uploaded appointment letter and other details for my previous employer and 2) Yes, my relative has new driving license, PR card and health card. but because of old health card was tear I didn't uploaded. However I have uploaded old work permits and his job appointment letter.

For those who has not uploaded 1 year old documents please upload right now and don't forget to upload job duties for all employers.

Guys please help me, what to do. I have waited for more that 8 months and now they have simply rejected. Waiting for their reply, but please guide me what next step I go with.

Thanks in advance.
so sorry for this news, i think your sponsor make appointment with officer and clear this.
your status directly change not accepted or first it was assessment pending??

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
Good Afternoon house,

Am also from draw 19th submitted on the 26th of September
NICLO said:
Hi davinder247216,
Great to have you on our short list of Draw 19,
Please let us know when you applied. and let all the four of us now keep talking, i am sure we will get the status change before the end of this month God willing.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taurasmishu83 said:
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my medicals on 26th December and I am expecting passport request soon.

But my problem is that I am in Australia nowdays for a project and will be here till June. There is another thing is that my family is in my hometown at India.

Can someone please guide me if I can submit my passport in Canadian embassy of Sydney, Australia and my family can submit their passports in India.

A sincere request to everyone to look into my issue as I got stuck in trouble.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Yes, you can.
When you get PPR email, Contact the local authority( i.e. India vfs center) explaining this situation OR reply to that PPR email & you will get direction. People have done stampings from different visa offices.

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
Tojojikan said:
Good Afternoon house,

Am also from draw 19th submitted on the 26th of September
Hi Moks, Tojojikan, and davinder247216
We are all from Draw 19, Let us continue our discussion here and update each other as we get changes in our status.

prabh26

Apr 7, 2016
new zealand
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney australia
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with file
hello friends, i am from draw #15 and my supporter(real sister) got interview call on 2 march 2017, it was good talk about 5 min. i am wondering how long it took to assessment complete because my status still showing assessment in process.Thankx in advance.

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
NICLO said:
Hi Moks, Tojojikan, and davinder247216
We are all from Draw 19, Let us continue our discussion here and update each other as we get changes in our status.
I'm also from Draw 19