+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

kwrv

Aug 31, 2016
Hi, so thankful to see this forum. we just received our LAA (draw #20) and we are gathering the necessary docs now. we have some questions and hopefully you can help us answer them:

1. My educational background from the Philippines consists of 6 years elementary in one institution and 4 years of high school in another school.
Do I belong under the "Ten Years Secondary" drop down option under "Program Completed"? For the duration period, do I start from my elementary years or just my high school years?

2. Is WES required for a proper educational evaluation of my academic credentials?

Thank you!

Taran_123

Aug 2, 2016
Hello everyone..

I have submitted my full MPNP file on 23 March 2016 online along with SP2 with score of 638. and still the status is showing RECEIVED.

Can anyone tell me how long MPNP will take to process the file or status will be changed?

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
kwrv said:
Hi, so thankful to see this forum. we just received our LAA (draw #20) and we are gathering the necessary docs now. we have some questions and hopefully you can help us answer them:

1. My educational background from the Philippines consists of 6 years elementary in one institution and 4 years of high school in another school.
Do I belong under the "Ten Years Secondary" drop down option under "Program Completed"? For the duration period, do I start from my elementary years or just my high school years?

2. Is WES required for a proper educational evaluation of my academic credentials?

Thank you!

Hello po ,, from draw 17 po kami. we just submitted our full application and SP2. our answers : Yes WES is required,, i suggest you have it arranged as soon as possible as it takes time po for some Universities in our country :) also request for English as the language of teaching certificate po kase itatanong din yan.

kwrv

Aug 31, 2016
marienne_20 said:
Hello po ,, from draw 17 po kami. we just submitted our full application and SP2. our answers : Yes WES is required,, i suggest you have it arranged as soon as possible as it takes time po for some Universities in our country :) also request for English as the language of teaching certificate po kase itatanong din yan.
Hi Marienne, thank you so reply. did you include your elementary years din ba sa Education? Kasi we only have 4 years in highschool during our time.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi Experts,

I just submitted my EOI for MPNP and because of website I am not sure either its submitted or still I have to do some more steps.

I am on a page titled as "Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program - EOI-SW Progress":

On this page I have following tabular sections:

Personal information with status of started
More information with status of started
Forms & Documents with status of Not started

I am asking this because on bottom there is a Continue button, and on clicking that I navigated again on first page "Personal Information"

Kindly confirm, do i need to perform any further actions or now just need to wait for the draw?

Thanks,

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anju355 said:
Hi Experts,

I just submitted my EOI for MPNP and because of website I am not sure either its submitted or still I have to do some more steps.

I am on a page titled as "Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program - EOI-SW Progress":

I am asking this because on bottom there is a Continue button, and on clicking that I navigated again on first page "Personal Information"

Kindly confirm, do i need to perform any further actions or now just need to wait for the draw?

Thanks,

it should be written somewhere that your episode is submitted. So you know for sure. As for the forms and documents part, it will only be activated should you get LAA and asked to apply. So for now it will show "Not Started"

Hope that helps

Taran_123

Aug 2, 2016
Hello ..

I have submitted my full MPNP file on 23 March 2016 online along with SP2 with score of 638. and still the status is showing RECEIVED.

Can anyone tell me how long MPNP will take to process the file or status will be changed?

ginoongliyans

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
Sept 2016
Nomination.....
April 2017
AOR Received.
Aug 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 2017
Med's Request
June 2018
Med's Done....
June 2018
Hi guys,,i notice that they always mention " Submitted full application and SP2".

My question is who is the one suppose to send the SP2 to Manitoba the applicant or the sponsor? thanks in advance...

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Taran_123 said:
Hello ..

Taran_123 said:
Hello ..

ranges between 10 months - 14 months

mohgulis

Aug 12, 2016
marienne_20 said:
Hello marienne_20 , tanong ko lang po kung saan pwedeng magrerequest ng English as language of teaching certificate? Tsaka paano po isusupport yung "10 Years Seconday Education"?
Thank you.

mohgulis

Aug 12, 2016
anju355 said:
Hi Experts,

Thanks,
Hi anju355, if you already submitted your EOI, you will receive a confirmation email from MPNP that they received your EOI. When you receive the confirmation email, you just need to wait for them to send the Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA). Hope this helps. :)