MPNP Application Batch 2016

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Please I have a question.

In terms of faster processing, which is faster? Paper based application or if MPNP asks one to apply via express entry?

We are yet to get into any pool cos my husband is awaiting his IELTS result but I was wondering if we should get in the Express entry pool too.

Thanks

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
No, it will not in any way.

Ig

meyjow said:
Hello Everyone, I have filed for full MPNP with my daughter and common-law partner. What if my common-law partner decided not to accompany us? Would it affect my application?

Thank you in advance.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Very very important. Except you want to apply through explorative visit which is closed for now.

Ig

Yalg0109 said:
Hi! When applying for MPNP do i need to have sponsor?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
misscanada123 said:
Hi everyone. Please I have a question.

In terms of faster processing, which is faster? Paper based application or if MPNP asks one to apply via express entry?

We are yet to get into any pool cos my husband is awaiting his IELTS result but I was wondering if we should get in the Express entry pool too.

Thanks

Will advice you, go for express entry, its online, its faster than MPNP times 3, express entry is online, mpnp is paper, and here are the processing time

NOMINATION

MPNP nomination 1 year

Express entry nomination 6 months

CIC

mpnp cic 15 months[depends on visa office]

express entry cic 8 months

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Phemmie said:
Please, clarify the difference between inland and outland applicants. Thanks.

inland applicants are the applicants that are already in canada, they are there by work permit, visiting, family sponsorship or other packages, now there processing are usually faster than outland, reason, they have already cleared there security and medical process before, and they have the privilege to apply for upfront medicals[they can do medical and send it too CIC without medical request], infact most people travel too canada on visiting or work permit then start permanent resident application cos its faster

outland thats we from other countries our processing time is slow, and they will check every papers we submited, make a database check, interview, medical checks, security checks, educaation, work expericnce test, many test and check ups, etc

dimami

Jul 31, 2016
Hello I am a new member from India Gujarat I submit you and waiting for next LAA please add me on the what sup group. my number is +91 87587 42111
Thanks

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:
Thanks for your reply. I am a fellow Naija. I have a friend who did MPNP in 2014 and just got their visa a month ago but I thought this was because it was before the days of EOI and also because she had a baby and had to add the baby is what slowed things down. I pray your process will be expedited.

Our projected score for express entry will be around 300 which is low so we still have to depend on province nomination to get more points. I think based on your advise I will just start process for ECA and everything else needed for Express entry.

Thanks again

Will advice you, go for express entry, its online, its faster than MPNP times 3, express entry is online, mpnp is paper, and here are the processing time

NOMINATION

MPNP nomination 1 year

Express entry nomination 6 months

CIC

mpnp cic 15 months[depends on visa office]

express entry cic 8 months