+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

Monika M

Jul 9, 2016
Hi all,
Please please advise when we apply online MPNP full application:

1. Do we have to Notary attested ALL documents ( we have to translated ones) before uploading?
2. What document is acceptable for Birth Certificate if someone hasn't got Birth Certificate ever issued?

Thanks

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Monika M said:
Hi all,

1. Do we have to Notary attested ALL documents ( we have to translated ones) before uploading?
2. What document is acceptable for Birth Certificate if someone hasn't got Birth Certificate ever issued?

Thanks

you will only notarise if the document you want to send is not writen in English, they accept any birth certificate, you can make use of church birth certificate, local government birht certificate, or hospital/health birth certificate

burlansys

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Dec 2015
Nomination.....
16 Jun 2016
Monika M said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Hi Monika,

Following is my opinion on your queries:

My reply: A complete certified translation consists of the following 3 pages:

a) A page called CERTIFIED TRANSLATION. This page is the translated version of your document. In my case, this page was signed and stamped by the translator company. It was also attested by NOTARY PUBLIC.

b) A page called TRUE COPY. This page is a true copy of your document. In my case, this page was signed and stamped by the translator company. It was also attested by NOTARY PUBLIC.

c) A page called "AFFIDAVIT" or "CERTIFICATE OF TRANSLATION". On this page the translator swears that whatever he has translated is true to his knowledge and represents same content as original document. In my case, this page was only signed and stamped by the translator company. It was NOT attested by NOTARY PUBLIC. However, as per CIC guide line under the following link, it is stated that the AFFIDAVIT must be signed by a notary public in the case when the translator is outside Canada or not recognized by CIC. Please take a look under the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

This link is a guide on how to apply paper based application to CIC once you have received your nomination from any province; therefore it is very long, but the translation is explained in STEP 1.

In my case, my translated document was accepted by Manitoba and I have been issued nomination already. Fortunately, I did not have to send my translated document (my secondary certificates and marksheets) to CIC because it is not required.

My Reply:
At the time when I applied for my provincial nomination, I did not have a birth certificate. So I went to the Indian Embassy in Singapore to take a birth certificate. They issued me a certificate based on my passport information and I submitted that with my application. It worked for me and I have already received the nomination.

However, for CIC application after you have received nomination, I researched online and found that CIC does not accept the certificate issued by the Embassy. Therefore, I somehow managed to get my birth certificate from India and submitted with my CIC application. You have following cases to study:

a) The best case is that you get your birth certificate.
b) If you can not get a birth certificate, you have to proof it to CIC that you can not get it. For this, you have to obtain a "Non availability of birth certificate (NBC)" from the local authority of area where you were born. You can attach this NBC with the following documents showing your date of birth such as:
(i) secondary education certificate or marksheet,
(ii) an affidavit from your parents attested by NOTARY PUBLIC in which they are swearing that you are their daughter.
(iii) any national identity document in which you date of birth is mentioned
(iv) any other government document that shows your date of birth.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards.

Monika M

Jul 9, 2016
Thank you Ayokunlex01 and burlansys for prompt response.
I have an other one:
In Language Ability section of MPNP online full application, what could be the English self-assessed score,
if I have scored: Listening-5.5 Reading-4.5 Writing-5 Speaking-5.5 and Overall 5 in IELTS.

mlyno

Jul 17, 2016
How long it take now for MPNP to get nominee?
I send my MPNP Application 21.06.16, the current status is Assessment in Process
But my IEC works visa expire next week.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hello myino,
R u from 17 draw?? And inland applicant??? Don't worry you will get your decision before your visa expires . Can you share your time line. I am also from 17 draw and I Haven't got any status change and I submit my file on 10.06.2016.
Wish U will get ur nomination next week.

mlyno

Jul 17, 2016
Im 16th draw. Inland applicant, still working. But as i said, in 6 days my WP under my IEC gonna expire, i read i can't extense my work permit, so i will need to be a visitor.

29.04.16 - EOI Sent
16.05.16 - EOI Draw invite for apply mpnp
21.06.16 - MPNP Application sent

burlansys

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Dec 2015
Nomination.....
16 Jun 2016
Monika M said:
I have an other one:
In Language Ability section of MPNP online full application, what could be the English self-assessed score,
if I have scored: Listening-5.5 Reading-4.5 Writing-5 Speaking-5.5 and Overall 5 in IELTS.
You need to use the assessment tool online while filling up the details online in the application. There should be a tab on the right hand side on which if you click, it will show you how to calculate Self-Assessed Score.

Regards

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Monika M said:
I have an other one:

There are 3 types of self assesment scores, one for express entry, 2 expression of intrest, 3 the first form you will fill before you start filling your main MPNP form, so which of these

Sabbu161

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
18th Oct 2016
AOR Received.
16th Feb 2017
File Transfer...
9th March 2017
Med's Request
8-June-2017
Med's Done....
15-June-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2 months after Visa
burlansys said:
Hi Monika,

Following is my opinion on your queries:

My reply: A complete certified translation consists of the following 3 pages:

a) A page called CERTIFIED TRANSLATION. This page is the translated version of your document. In my case, this page was signed and stamped by the translator company. It was also attested by NOTARY PUBLIC.

b) A page called TRUE COPY. This page is a true copy of your document. In my case, this page was signed and stamped by the translator company. It was also attested by NOTARY PUBLIC.

c) A page called "AFFIDAVIT" or "CERTIFICATE OF TRANSLATION". On this page the translator swears that whatever he has translated is true to his knowledge and represents same content as original document. In my case, this page was only signed and stamped by the translator company. It was NOT attested by NOTARY PUBLIC. However, as per CIC guide line under the following link, it is stated that the AFFIDAVIT must be signed by a notary public in the case when the translator is outside Canada or not recognized by CIC. Please take a look under the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

This link is a guide on how to apply paper based application to CIC once you have received your nomination from any province; therefore it is very long, but the translation is explained in STEP 1.

In my case, my translated document was accepted by Manitoba and I have been issued nomination already. Fortunately, I did not have to send my translated document (my secondary certificates and marksheets) to CIC because it is not required.

My Reply:
At the time when I applied for my provincial nomination, I did not have a birth certificate. So I went to the Indian Embassy in Singapore to take a birth certificate. They issued me a certificate based on my passport information and I submitted that with my application. It worked for me and I have already received the nomination.

However, for CIC application after you have received nomination, I researched online and found that CIC does not accept the certificate issued by the Embassy. Therefore, I somehow managed to get my birth certificate from India and submitted with my CIC application. You have following cases to study:

a) The best case is that you get your birth certificate.
b) If you can not get a birth certificate, you have to proof it to CIC that you can not get it. For this, you have to obtain a "Non availability of birth certificate (NBC)" from the local authority of area where you were born. You can attach this NBC with the following documents showing your date of birth such as:
(i) secondary education certificate or marksheet,
(ii) an affidavit from your parents attested by NOTARY PUBLIC in which they are swearing that you are their daughter.
(iii) any national identity document in which you date of birth is mentioned
(iv) any other government document that shows your date of birth.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards.

Regarding the Birth certificate ------ I also do not have birth certificate and had sent a mail to MPNP for the same. They had asked us to give secondary education certificate or mark sheet or Passport in absence of birth certificate and didn't ask for any "Non availability of birth certificate (NBC)"

sb689

Mar 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI submitted:02-05-2015 | LAA received:25- 09-2015 | Full application submitted to MPNP:09-10-2015 | sp2 submitted:20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
Assessment pending:27-02-2015 | Assessment in process:03-03-2016 | Interview of supporter:04-03-2016 | Assessment complete:11-03-2016 | Nomination from MPNP:14-03-2016 | Full application submitted to CIC by Fedex:31-05-2016 | application received:06-06-2016
AOR Received.
First AOR from CIC : 24-08-2016 | Second AOR from Singapore : 13-09-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application package
File Transfer...
13-09-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03_2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
RPRF request : 02-05-2017 | PPR request : 5-5-2017 | PP submitted : 11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017 | visa on hand : 14-06-2017
mlyno said:
How long it take now for MPNP to get nominee?
I send my MPNP Application 21.06.16, the current status is Assessment in Process
But my IEC works visa expire next week.
Hi mlyno,

I am an out land applicant of MPNP 2015. They took almost 5 months to take a decision of nomination at that time, not only for me but for most of the candidates. Is it different for inlanders? As you are already in Manitoba, my suggestion would be talk to MPNP office directly and get the visa accordingly. Lets assume you have received nomination by next week, still after that you have to go through CIC application process, which will take another 6 months for express entry and 15 months for paper based applicants according to CIC website.

Monika M

Jul 9, 2016
Thanks Sabbu161 and Ayokunlex01.

I really need info about these 2 questions:
1. Q. In Language Ability section of MPNP online full application, what could be the English self-assessed score.
2. With the above IELTS score, what will be my Score under Factor 1 – Language Proficiency column of MPNP Self-Assessment Form which we have to upload along with application?

As Ayokunlex01 asked, I am not applying under express entry, not expression of interest but I am applying MPNP online application after receiving LAA. While filling online
application Under point 6 -Language Ability- Applicant, Question reads like this:
Test taken to demonstrate language ability - IELTS

Language scores

Overall

Listen

Read

Write

Speak

English self-assessed score:

I have used English or French as the primary language of communication at work
No Yes - How long?
I completed my secondary or post-secondary education in English or French
No Yes - How long?
I have studied English or French as a foreign language or as a second language
No Yes - How long?
I am a native speaker of English or French

Please please help!!
Thanks again

burlansys

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Dec 2015
Nomination.....
16 Jun 2016
Sabbu161 said:
Regarding the Birth certificate ------ I also do not have birth certificate and had sent a mail to MPNP for the same. They had asked us to give secondary education certificate or mark sheet or Passport in absence of birth certificate and didn't ask for any "Non availability of birth certificate (NBC)"
HI Sabbu161,

i agree with you on this. MPNP may be OK with secondary education documents to show date of birth; however, if you research online, you will find that CIC is very particular about the birth certificate document. Therefore, I have suggested to get a non-availability certificate and other documents as mentioned in my post.

If you find any example of a person, who has submitted to CIC (main application to CIC after nomination is obtained) secondary certificates only for date of birth, and CIC has accepted it successfully, please let me know. I will be happy also because my relative is also applying for MPNP and she does not have birth certificate either. :)

burlansys

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Dec 2015
Nomination.....
16 Jun 2016
Monika M said:
Thanks Sabbu161 and Ayokunlex01.

I really need info about these 2 questions:
1. Q. In Language Ability section of MPNP online full application, what could be the English self-assessed score.
2. With the above IELTS score, what will be my Score under Factor 1 – Language Proficiency column of MPNP Self-Assessment Form which we have to upload along with application?

As Ayokunlex01 asked, I am not applying under express entry, not expression of interest but I am applying MPNP online application after receiving LAA. While filling online
application Under point 6 -Language Ability- Applicant, Question reads like this:
Test taken to demonstrate language ability - IELTS

Language scores

Overall

Listen

Read

Write

Speak

English self-assessed score: around this area, there should be a button which you should press to know how to do the assessment

I have used English or French as the primary language of communication at work
No Yes - How long?
I completed my secondary or post-secondary education in English or French
No Yes - How long?
I have studied English or French as a foreign language or as a second language
No Yes - How long?
I am a native speaker of English or French

Please please help!!
Thanks again
I have done the calculation for you:

YOUR CLB is 5.

Please see the calculations from IELTS score to CLB score. The calculator can be found under the following links:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/language/

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/calculators/ielts_calculator.php