AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
newmpnp2016 said:
Hello myino,
R u from 17 draw?? And inland applicant??? Don't worry you will get your decision before your visa expires . Can you share your time line. I am also from 17 draw and I Haven't got any status change and I submit my file on 10.06.2016.
Wish U will get ur nomination next week.
Hey do you know any inland applicant who was allowed to apply under express entry after nomination. I applied on 11 june inland still waiting. Hope to get it by end of August. My EOI stated that you are qualified of express entry substream so really hoping for that. Any info would be really appreciated

Sabbu161

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
18th Oct 2016
AOR Received.
16th Feb 2017
File Transfer...
9th March 2017
Med's Request
8-June-2017
Med's Done....
15-June-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2 months after Visa
burlansys said:
HI Sabbu161,

i agree with you on this. MPNP may be OK with secondary education documents to show date of birth; however, if you research online, you will find that CIC is very particular about the birth certificate document. Therefore, I have suggested to get a non-availability certificate and other documents as mentioned in my post.

If you find any example of a person, who has submitted to CIC (main application to CIC after nomination is obtained) secondary certificates only for date of birth, and CIC has accepted it successfully, please let me know. I will be happy also because my relative is also applying for MPNP and she does not have birth certificate either. :)

Can you please confirm, as how did you get the non availability of birth certificate and what is the complete process of it.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Saj123 said:
Hey do you know any inland applicant who was allowed to apply under express entry after nomination. I applied on 11 june inland still waiting. Hope to get it by end of August. My EOI stated that you are qualified of express entry substream so really hoping for that. Any info would be really appreciated
did they sent you any email stating you that you can apply for express entry . Only certain people per year will be allowed to apply under express entry and they will be noticed by and it will be clearly stated in your nomination letter whether you are allowed to apply paper based or express entry.
Is your application status still received or pending?
Can I know your timeline.

burlansys

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Dec 2015
Nomination.....
16 Jun 2016
Sabbu161 said:
Can you please confirm, as how did you get the non availability of birth certificate and what is the complete process of it.
I am from India, and for each state in India, there is a different process. I am not sure where are you from. Please see a typical example on the procedure of obtaining NBC in the following link:

https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/KMCBirthDeathHome.jsp

The process can be found out on internet or by going to the respective authority (local municipality office in case of India).

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
hi Phemmie

You belongs to Draw #17 – June 8, 2016

Sabbu161

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
18th Oct 2016
AOR Received.
16th Feb 2017
File Transfer...
9th March 2017
Med's Request
8-June-2017
Med's Done....
15-June-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2 months after Visa
burlansys said:
I am from India, and for each state in India, there is a different process. I am not sure where are you from. Please see a typical example on the procedure of obtaining NBC in the following link:

https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/KMCBirthDeathHome.jsp

The process can be found out on internet or by going to the respective authority (local municipality office in case of India).
Im also from India, Delhi

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I am inland applicant and can I change my job after getting nomination letter ??if I get another job, can I change my previous job? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks for help in advance.

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
newmpnp2016 said:
did they sent you any email stating you that you can apply for express entry . Only certain people per year will be allowed to apply under express entry and they will be noticed by and it will be clearly stated in your nomination letter whether you are allowed to apply paper based or express entry.
Is your application status still received or pending?
Can I know your timeline.
I know the rules about express entry. I was asking if you know anyone who was given a nomination letter to apply through EE. I applied on June 11 so still waiting like yourself.

Express entry is not guaranteed but in order to be considered you have to have an active Express entry profile. It should also say on your EOI results( after filling in the information) that you are qualified for express entry sub-stream of MPNP.

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Hello, Saj123

So regarding the express entry (EE), as u said do we need to have a EE profile when we filled our EOI? I don't have a profile so that means i wont have a chance to apply through EE if i get a nomination letter? Also how do we know of we qualify for express entry sub-stream of MPNP?

I hope you can answer my queries.

Best Regards

Saj123 said:
I know the rules about express entry. I was asking if you know anyone who was given a nomination letter to apply through EE. I applied on June 11 so still waiting like yourself.

Express entry is not guaranteed but in order to be considered you have to have an active Express entry profile. It should also say on your EOI results( after filling in the information) that you are qualified for express entry sub-stream of MPNP.

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
saroj83 said:
Hello, Saj123

So regarding the express entry (EE), as u said do we need to have a EE profile when we filled our EOI? I don't have a profile so that means i wont have a chance to apply through EE if i get a nomination letter? Also how do we know of we qualify for express entry sub-stream of MPNP?

Best Regards
This is only my understanding as MPNP does not publish or confirm this information so I cannot guarantee anything.

In order to qualify for express entry sub stream you have to qualify for one of the three streams of express entry. Canadian experience class, federal skilled worker/ trades. Also people with high scores on EE profile get nominated as there are only a limited number(500) nominations for EE. Anyone with a score below 430 would have a difficult time in my opinion.

In addition, you need an active express entry profile at the time of EOI to be considered. I think it is too late for you unfortunately.

Most people would have to go through paper based applications.

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
saroj83 said:
Hello, Saj123

Best Regards
When did you recieve invitation to apply? When did you submit your application?

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
Hi.

May I ask, if it is okay not to mention/include debts in the net worth section? Would it be just okay if I will just state my assets?
I am in the process of completing my application.

Hoping for your response.

Thanks.