+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

Capt.A

Nov 19, 2015
Hi Andy! Please add me here's my no +63 917 8304618.
I just received my LAA last Jan 13. Im on the process of collecting all necessary documents.
I just have a question regarding the Diploma and Transcript of Record. Do they need to be validated or authenticated from somewhere or the ones given to me by the school/university will suffice? Im from the Philippines by the way. Many Thanks!

Tsaryn

Jan 21, 2016
hi guys,

im fairly new to this program so hoping there's someone who can help me. i've just created an eoi but would also consider exploratory visit first. has anyone done an exploratory visit last year? how long is the length of stay allowed in manitoba and is it allowed even after i've already sent my eoi? or is this something that i should've done before that?

the details in the website are rather limited so hoping i can get more clarity from you guys. thanks in advance to whoever can help me. :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Just in case: General Exploratory visits – 2016 intake is NOW OPEN

General Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – requests to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2016 intake dates.

What is an MPNP exploratory visit? An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Province of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.

The MPNP conducts exploratory visits as resources allow in order to provide opportunity for qualified skilled workers/professionals, otherwise ineligible for our program, to establish the Connection to Manitoba that is required of all provincial nominee program applicants.

Exploratory visits must be approved by and then arranged through the MPNP only by invitation.

Requests for exploratory visits which indicate that the applicant has booked a trip to Manitoba, has already arrived in Manitoba, or will be in Manitoba for a specific duration of time during the year will not be given priority when MPNP selects applicants to consider for exploratory visits and the subsequent interview by an MPNP officer.

Eligibility criteria to participate in visits are subject to change but generally include that you:

are between the ages of 21 to 45
can demonstrate the employability and adaptability required of all MPNP applicants
have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
provide to the MPNP, at the time you submit your request, official results of an approved language test taken within the past two years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB 6 in each test category and overall.
Exploratory visit itinerary:

The MPNP provides instructions on what to do during an exploratory visit and what documents to bring with you (ex: education certificates and employer letters of reference). Activities to undertake during an exploratory visit include: meeting with prospective employers; consulting with occupational regulatory bodies, and exploring housing, school and lifestyle opportunities in your chosen Manitoba community.

Note: Neither an accepted request, nor an actual visit and interview, nor an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP suggest guarantee of approval of your eventual MPNP application.

Submitting a request for an Exploratory visit:

Submit an email to: MPNPexploratoryvisit@gov.mb.ca. The email MUST include: your resume (in English or French) and an IELTS/TEF test result with a minimum of the equivalent to CLB 6.

If chosen, we will contact you with further information. We will retain profiles for a 1 year period, in which time, we may contact you with further information. If you do not receive an email from MPNP within that year, continue to monitor our website for a recruitment mission or the next available Exploratory visit intake period.

Note: We cannot accept requests for Exploratory visits from immigration representatives or other individuals on behalf of potential candidates. A request must come directly from a prospective applicant.

IMPORTANT: When corresponding through email with MPNP, please ALWAYS use your name as it is spelled on your passport.

mide1

Jan 22, 2016
pls house
i need help
i n my family applied thur expression of interest, got an letter to apply, filling my mpnp
1. my cousin who is my supporter justed informed me he is renewing his pr, i checked how long, its 109 days in cic website.
am so upset, dont knw what to say or do
2. how do i show he is my cousin, just pictures.
3. do i need to do any notrised document for our birth cef, passport n other document, because i didnt see anything of such in manitoba website
thank you.

pampem

Jan 23, 2016
Hello House,this is my first post anyway, I must commend all of u for the good work you are doing, may GOD HELP US ALL....PLS sirs and mas I need a good break down of d Manitoba pnp.....I submitted my EOI on 25th dec 2015,received LAA on 13th jan 2016 am yet to submit my full application cos of so many issues like;;
1.My certificate is not ready from school they gave me TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN am now confused if mpnp will accept that in place of certificate??? But I have my Transcript
2.In d EOI I chose close relative as my connection to Manitoba which gave me 200points, now when I called my sis in Manitoba she said she is my first cousin removed which is not regarded as a close relative but as a distant relative she now gave me two options 1.she will sign for me as a distant relative or friend which is against what I chose in d EOI or if there is a way we can manipulate it so she can be my aunt or cousin which I don't know if its possible???
Lastly,what are d supporting documents they will ask her if shes signing for ma as my aunt or cousin as in the proof of close ties???

pls guyz I will be very grateful for your fast response cos I wish to submit my full app before 31st of jan.

thanks in advance.....ADD ME UP 2348033669355

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Capt.A said:
Hi Andy! Please add me here's my no +63 917 8304618.
I just received my LAA last Jan 13. Im on the process of collecting all necessary documents.
I just have a question regarding the Diploma and Transcript of Record. Do they need to be validated or authenticated from somewhere or the ones given to me by the school/university will suffice? Im from the Philippines by the way. Many Thanks!

Hi Capt. A,
I too got an LAA on 13 Jan and struggling got Diploma transcripts and have a similar query as yours. Please help
thanks

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
hi guys, gud work.... I really enjoy dis forum.. Pls I hav a question , I just sat for ielts on January 23rd. . I just want to knw d minimum band require in individually and overall band for MPNP. .I need ur kind response...

Capt.A

Nov 19, 2015
DDPatel said:
Hi Capt. A,
I too got an LAA on 13 Jan and struggling got Diploma transcripts and have a similar query as yours. Please help
thanks
Hi DDPatel,

Ive read from other post that we dont need to have it Red Ribbon. The Diploma and TOR from our school issued by our school will suffice.

Capt.A

Nov 19, 2015
Hi guys! I already received my LAA and currently gathering all the requirements but I just have a question regarding additional dependent. My wife is now 4mos pregnant. Do I need to declare this on my profile or do I wait until she gives birth? TIA